- Text Size +
AN/Warning- This story contains very strong content and should be read with caution. All events in this story are fictional. They all came from my twisted imagination. The idea of this story came to me after a I read a short story titled "Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?" which was based on real kidnapping and rape of a young woman in the 60s. I thought that it might make a very interesting story, but I must warn you that many may be offended by this story and it's graphic content. Please, if you think you may not be able to handle this (I am not going to give an age as some other sites do because I feel that there are some readers below the age of 18 for example that are very mature, myself for example. But please think cautiously before reading this story), please do not read any further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

Nick jumped up from his seat when he heard Kevin declare the meeting over. As much as he loved working with the guys, he had a little unfinished business that he needed to tend to. Quickly, he made his way towards the door while the other guys were giving hand shakes to the suits and hugs to each other. He wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. So far no one had noticed that he had made a dash across the room.

"Nick, where you going?" Kevin called. Nick froze where he was standing. Of course, leave it to Kevin to stop me, Nick thought to himself, it was always Kevin. Nick sighed lightly, hoping that no one heard him and turned around to face everyone with a smile on his face.

"Home man," Nick answered. "I've got a killer headache and I just wanna go home and get some rest. Is that alright with you?"

"I'm sure someone here has something you can take for your headache," Kevin commented. Nick had to fight back the urge to yell at Kevin for thinking logically and at himself for not thinking of a better excuse. Of course someone was going to have aspirin, Nick though, these meetings could give anyone a headache. Act fast Carter, you need to get out of here, the voice in the back of his head kept calling to him.

"Kev, actually, I just wanna get some rest. I'll call you guys later and if I don't I'll just see you guys in the morning," Nick said as he looked from all of the guys, hoping that no one would question him further.

"Alright man," Kevin replied. "We'll see ya later." Nick nodded and turned around to leave again, this time, he wasn't stopped by anyone. He pulled his sun glasses out of his pocket when he reached the parking lot. His pace was quick, he didn't want to waste any more time. Once he arrived at his car he opened the door and jumped in and drove off.

Nick turned the stereo on low as pulled out onto the street. Allison had slept entirely through the night. He should have figured as much. She had never stomached any alcohol and the sedative he slipped her might have been too strong, her body was not used to all of the substances that he was putting inside of her body which caused her to sleep a lot longer than he had planned and hoped. Nick looked down at his watch, it had been more than twelve hours since the drug had entered her system, it should be worn off by now.

Nick ran his fingers through his hair as he pulled into a gas station on the side of the road. He was running low on fuel and was in a hurry. He pulled up to one of the pumps and let the man who came to the window know that he wanted the tank filled. Once he had finished and paid the man, he pulled right out of the gas station and back onto the main road. His drive was short due to the high speed that his car was moving. His trip was cut almost in half and he happily went into the cabin hoping that he would be having as much fun as he wanted.

Nick made his way towards the bedroom where he had left Allison. A grin of satisfaction appeared on Nicks lips, Allison had awaken. Nick quietly made his way towards her. Her arms were chained to the bed post tightly. Goosebumps formed on her naked body as she lay exposed before him, he had ripped her clothes off soon after the sedative had taken affect. The closer Nick moved to her, the more he saw. By this I not only mean her physical attributes which were abundantly obvious to anyone and had begun to turn Nick on but her mental state. It was very clear that Nick had broken her morale, even before he had ever touched her. Knowing what his intentions were was enough to make Allison shiver in fear. Tears were trickeling down her cheeks rapidly as she silently prayed for some sort of help.

She wasn't even aware of his presence. Some where in her drugged state, she had lost all awareness of her surroundings. She was only able to focus on what she knew was going to happen to her. It was as if her mind had blocked everything else out, forcing her to focus on her fear. When she first awoke, she had struggled, just as any woman in her situation would have done. This only resulted in her inflicting more pain upon herself. The cuffs which held her to the bed had begun to cut into her skin. That's when she came to this realization: the more she struggled the tighter and more painful her restraints would become. After struggling to the point where she could no longer bare the pain, she gave up. There was nothing that she could do except accept the fate that had been bestowed upon her. She could scream, but no one would hear her. This man knew what he was doing. He knew she would not be able to retrieve help due to the location of his cabin and her physically restrained state.

"It's nice to see that you're awake," he stated, startling her as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. Allison immediately turned to face Nick. Her initial feeling of fear doubling. "Yeah, I know, you're the quiet type," he continued with a smirk, "but that's okay because I think you're going to be getting over that really soon."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Allison asked, her voice coming out dry and cracked. Nick looked at her, noting the look of pure fear in her eyes. He smiled at her. She tensed under his stare. The one thing she wanted to do most was to be able to cover her exposed body. This was not an experience that she wanted to have.

"You made the news this morning," Nick said, ignoring her questions and running his fingers up and down her body. "I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that you had made the news so quickly. It gave me such a rush. The other girls didn't make it to the news until after I'd finished with them. You should be very proud of yourself, this is actually quite an honor."

"Fuck you," she seethed through her clenched teeth and tear filled eyes. He smiled at her.

"Trust me, I intend to," he answered. Nick climbed on top of the bed and placed his knees on either side of her waist. He reached his arm down and grabbed one of her breasts. Her body jerked in a shocked response. She continued to struggle to break away from him. He only smiled at her. "Yeah babygirl, just like that. The more you struggle the harder it makes me."

"No no no," she chanted painfully. "No, please don't do this to me. If you let me go I swear I won't tell anyone about any of this. Please, just don't do this to me."

"And what fun would that be?" Nick questioned as he brought his hands to the front of his jeans and started undoing them. She bit her lip in fear, she still couldn't believe that this was happening to her. Never had she ever thought that she would end up in this situation.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" Nick asked as he pulled his penis from his underwear and saw her body start to quiver. She nodded in response. He smiled down at her. "I thought so. You act like you're a virgin," he whispered as he trailed his fingers down to her pussy and rubbed her opening. "If you try to relax, it won't hurt as much." She screamed in pain as Nick shoved three of his fingers inside of her. "I told you to relax," he whispered as he leaned down and licked her ear. She moaned in pain as Nick continued to move his fingers. Nick bit her ear, feeling himself getting harder as Allison screamed in pain. Despite her struggles, Nick could feel her climax building and he smiled to himself.

Once he felt her reach her release, he stopped and pulled his fingers out of her body. He stood from the bed and removed his pants and underwear from his body as he looked down at Allison, tears falling from her eyes. He turned to the table behind him and pulled a condom off of it. As he opened the wrapper and put it on, he looked at Allison. She looked at him fearfully, hoping that he would have a change of heart. A hope that diminished quickly.

"You ever give a guy head before?" he asked. She shook her head no. He smiled at her as he moved closer to the bed. Allison shut her eyes tightly, hoping that when she re-opened them that she would find that this had all been just a horrible nightmare, but was only met with the site of Nick standing before her, his dick standing at attention. He climbed onto the bed, placing his knees on either side of her face. "I'm going to stick it in your mouth and you're going to suck on it. If you bite me, I swear to god, you'll die a slow and painful death. Understand?" She nodded, hoping that if she did whatever it was that he wanted, that he would let her leave. She took one last deep breath before Nick entered her mouth. "Suck," he demanded, violently grabbing her hair.

She quickly obliged. Nick moaned as he felt Allison sucking him. "Harder," he yelled after a moment. Allison began to suck him harder, as he demanded. His moans were getting louder as his orgasm was getting closer. Suddenly, he started thrusting himself into her mouth. She gasped for air in response, his actions had taken her by surprise and had nearly gaged her. He didn't stop though, he just continued to thrust until he went over the edge. He pulled out of her mouth and looked down at her, a smile on his face.

"You did good," he praised her. She shut her eyes in humilation. She never wanted to go through anything like that ever again. Nick had just succeded in taking away the last of the dignity that had remained within her. Nick grabbed another condom after discarding the one that he had been wearing. He climbed onto the bed once again and positioned himself at her enterance. Without warning, he forcefully thrust himself inside of her sending her screams of pure pain bouncing off of the walls. He moaned as he thrusted himself into her over and over again, violently. The bed was slamming against the wall everytime he entered her. She continued to cry and scream in pain during the entire assult.

Nick reached his second orgasm and pulled out of her, panting. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Nick asked as he threw away the second condom and walked towards the dresser on the other end of the room. She didn't respond, she just laid there and cried. He watched her a moment before calling her. "Hey Allison," he called causing her to look up at him and the gun in his hand pointed directly at her, "it's been fun," he finished then pulled the trigger.