- Text Size +
I actually wanna thank a friend of mine who helped me with this chapter. Thanks Carlmichael (even though I highly doubt that you'll ever be on this site, lol)! Nicks actions came from a combination of our twisted minds. It's kinda graphic again... I promise it won't be like this the entire story!
~~~

Chapter 4

Nick turned and put the gun back on the dresser where he had gotten it, not giving what he did a second thought. He turned around again to pick his clothes up from the floor so that he could put his pants back on. While he was dressing, he didn't even so much as glance in the direction where Allison's limp body now lay nor did he show any remorse for what he had done. When Nick was dressed, he walked towards the bed, opened the draw, pulled out the keys for the cuffs and unlocked them. Her arms fell flat onto the bed and there were bruises on her wrists from when she struggled to break free. They never learn, Nick thought to himself when he saw the damage. He took the cuffs and put them in the draw with the keys and shut it.

Moving back towards the bed, the picked up Allison's naked body. He was going to have to change the sheets on the bed, burn the one that was currently on there, because Allison's blood had stained it. He carried her body to the back door of the cabin and out into the woods the surrounded it. He laid her body on a tree stump and went back into the house. He opened one of the closet doors and pulled out a shovel and a bottle of bleach. Finally he grabbed the razor, a toothbrush and scissors from a small box in the closet, shut the door and went back outside.

Once he was back outside, he pulled one of the chairs towards the stump. He grabbed the sscissors and started to cut her pubic hair. This was an attempt to get rid of any evidence that might be on her body. Condoms aren't always reliable, this was just his way of being assured that there was no DNA evidence on her body. As soon as he had cut most of the hair off, he grabbed the razor just to make sure that he had shaved everything. Once all of the hair had been removed, he grabbed the bottle of bleach and opened it. He opened Allison's mouth and poured some bleach into it. Using the toothbrush, he scrubbed the inside of her mouth. After he felt what was enough time on cleaning out her mouth, he poured some more of the bleach on her vagina and used the toothbrush to scrub any possible remaining DNA off of her body.

Once he was satisfied with that, he pulled the chair to back where it was, by the back door of the house, and grabbed the ax that lied next to it. He moved back to the tree stump and moved Allison so that his cut to her neck would be reinforced by the stump. He raised the ax up and slammed it down with force so that her head fell upon the earth. Blood spilled from her neck, but not much since her heart had stopped pumping blood through her system already. Next, he moved her arms onto the stump. He placed her arms right next to each other and brought the ax down, taking both of her hands off.

He dropped the ax and picked up the shovel. It was now time for him to find a place to bury the body. Swiftly, he moved into the forest, pulling Allisons decapitated body with him, finding a spot where the trees were dense and it had appeared that no person had been there in years. He got right into shoveling. He didn't want this to last any longer than it had to because if it did, he stood more of a chance of getting caught. After laboring for about twenty minutes, Nick stopped digging, believing that the hole was deep enough. He jumped from the hole and looked at the body for a moment.

Wiping the sweat from his head, he started back towards the cabin, leaving the body unburied for the moment. Nick moved quickly, reaching his cabin and disappearing inside of it. When he emerged he was holding the sheet that had been on the bed when he shot Allison. He picked up her head and her hands and placed them inside so that he could carry it all back to the hole. Once he was back, he dropped the sheet into the hole. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a lighter. Grabbing the end of the sheet, he ignited it. Sheet was engulfed in flames quickly. He stood back and watched as it burned.

Once the fire had burned out, he turned to the body. He grabbed the arms and dragged it, dropping it into the hole as well. He turned around and grabbed the shovel and started to cover Allison in dirt. He worked until he had the hole completely covered. Once again he wiped the sweat that had formed and headed back to the cabin. He grabbed the bottle of bleach and emptied it onto the tree stump, washing away the blood that remained. Nick walked into the cabin, going right into the bathroom for a shower. He was covered in blood and dirt.

Never once during all of this did Nick think about the peoples lives he had turned up-side-down. Never did he think about all of the pain that the people who loved Allison were going through because of him. It didn't matter to him. Nothing mattered to him any more. He had lost all feeling years ago. He was numb to everything around him. Nick closed his eyes as the water flowed onto his body. To him, this was just another day.

The first murder had been hard. He hadn't intended to kill her. Things just got out of hand. Just like Allison, he had met his first victim in a club. Though that's where the similarities between them basically ended. The first woman, Ellen was her name, had no reservations about showing off her sexuality. Anything that he wanted her to do to him, she did without question. To this moment, Nick still couldn't completely figure out what it was that had made him kill her. He'd had a couple drinks, more than his body was used to and he was completely out of hand. Things had gotten a little heated between them and Nick became angry. They fought and Nicks anger grew and grew until it had reached a point that he didn't even know that he had.

He'd shot her. When it happened, he couldn't believe what he had done. That gun was there for his protection. At the time Nick had felt that there was reason to believe that he may be in danger. That was the only reason why he had even considered buying a gun. Furthermore, he never thought that he would ever actually use it. He'd always believed that he would be too nervous to actually fire it and his actions surprised him when he fired. He'd only meant to scare her by pulling the gun out. Before he knew what was going on, she was dead.

Once he realized what he had done, the completely freaked out. He knew that he couldn't tell anyone about what he had done because he didn't want to go to jail and the police wouldn't believe that her death had been an accident so he tried to cover it up. Thankful for the fact that he was in his cabin, he dragged her body out into the backyard in the pouring rain and began to dig a hole. The entire time his hands were shaking and he was afraid that he'd be caught at any moment, but he continued. Once he had her body buried, he ran back into the house to clean off the dirt.

Little did he know at the time that this was the beginning of a major crime spree. In the following days, the rush he obtained by killing Ellen was still in his system. To him, it felt good to get away with something so wrong. He knew he had to do it again. A few days later, he found his second victim. This time he was a little bit more forceful, making her do things that she didn't want to. Then, like Ellen, he killed her and buried the body. That's when he became hooked. The idea of getting away with murder and rape excited him.

Nick dressed once he was done with his shower and went into the livingroom. He sat on the couch and turned the tv on. Allison's face was the first thing that he saw. He smirked, he knew exactly where she was and no one was ever going to find out. He watched the story and for the first time getting the chance to look at the people who cared about her. Most of them were crying, begging for her to be returned safely.

"Please, if you have my daughter and you're watching this," the sobs of Allison's mother filled Nicks house and he rolled his eyes, that never worked, why do people insist on still crying, thinking that they are going to touch some soft spot, Nick thought to himself, "just bring her back safely. No questions asked, we promise. We just want her back."

"Fat chance," Nick said to the tv. "She's already dead." Getting bored with the story, he changed the channel, trying to find something interesting to watch. Why was it that whenever he was around to watch tv, there was never anything on but when he was too busy to even have five minutes to himself, there were a ton of things to watch. He turned off the tv and tossed the remote to the other side of the couch. He was bored and there was nothing to do. For a moment he had considered going out and finding his next victim but figured it was too soon; too close to the last one. People were still watching for a strange man who lured woman away from safety. Besides, he was already tired from his day and had no energy left in him to do it again.

Nick yawned and decided that he should get some sleep. He had to meet up with the guys in the morning anyway. He stood from the couch and went into the bed room where hours ago Allison had been. He pulled a sheet out from one of the draws and covered the bed with it. He grabbed the pillows that he had tossed onto the floor and placed them back on the bed and laid on it. He didn't give a thought to the fact that he had killed four women in this room and would probably kill many more in there.