- Text Size +
Chapter 6

Nick dropped on the bed in his hotel room. Howie and AJ were going to come get him for a party in a couple of hours and he needed something to do to pass the time. Watching TV was not an option since there was nothing on for him to watch. He sighed and looked across the room at the clock on the dresser. Four hours until the guys were coming. He had four hours to sit there in his room and do nothing. Nick closed his eyes, already becoming sick of the walls that surrounded him. He wanted to go out and do something that he wanted to. He wanted to capture his next victim. He’d contemplated abducting someone from the label party but soon decided against it.

When he thought about it, he couldn’t come up with a single woman that worked for the label that was in any way desirable. They were all older women, most of which were married and probably had children. Not exactly the type of woman that he was looking for, but the idea of taking a woman with power excited him though. He smirked to himself. He was going to have to find a woman with power for one of his future victims. It might not happen that night but he was going to make it happen as soon as he could.

She would be the perfect victim, Nick thought to himself. The press from the murder of a powerful woman would give him possibly world fame, which he of course already had, but this was something that would put him in the history books, even if his name was never actually mentioned. He wanted to know that he would be striking fear into the hearts of women even years after his own eventual death. That was an ability that very few held and he wanted it more than anything.

It had only been hours since he had committed his latest murder but he was already itching to commit another but he knew he wouldn’t have the time before the party. He knew that he wouldn’t have to kill her before the party but getting the woman, bringing her to his cabin and coming back to the hotel in time to dress for the party would take time. Maybe more time than he had and he didn’t want to take that risk. He didn’t want anyone becoming suspicious. He wanted to make sure that he covered his track long enough for him to continue these murders for years to come. After all, a successful killer is determined by the number of victims and the number of years that it took the police to catch him, there was those few exceptions were the murder was never caught and Nick aspired to be one of those. He wanted his murderous rampage to continue until he died.

Nick relaxed and let his imagination run. There were so many different things that he wanted to try. He knew that he’d only just begun with his second career. Maybe he should return the next body, Nick thought. Piece by piece the body could turn up all over a designated area until she had been completely recovered and maybe even keeping a part of the woman as some sort of twisted souvenir, a way to hold onto his victim. Of course if he did that, he knew that he would have to be extra careful in making sure that he had removed all DNA and forensic evidence that would link him to the women. If he did that, he knew that he would have to make sure to keep the piece in a place where no one would go.

He’d probably have to bury it just to be on the safe side. There was no telling what sort of situation might occur and someone might find the piece. Nick immediately knew that he couldn’t keep it in the house. The smell of rotting flesh would only draw attention to him. Yes, burying it would be the best decision he concluded. Nick felt himself harden at his thoughts. He shifted in his chair, trying to reposition himself in such a way that he would be comfortable during his sudden, temporary, feelings of discomfort.

Oh the things that he could do to her body, who ever she was. This murder would be different, the rush he’d obtain would be like none other. The only word Nick could think of to describe the feelings that would be coursing though his veins was euphoric. Nick bit his lip as he thought about all of the blood that would pour from her body. She would be the first that he tortured for a prolonged amount of time. This one would be begging him to kill her. She’d want nothing more than to die at that very moment and he would want nothing more than to grant her that one last wish.

He’d fuck her, of course. There was nothing that turned him on more than watching someone suffer at his hands, it was a strange fetish that he had acquired over the years. There’s really no explaining it. It just simply came from years and years of being bombarded with violent images. This bombarding was an endless cycle which eventually materialized into his everyday life. Whether it come in the form of a vicious argument, resulting in the other parties inevitable failure or it came in the form of physically assaulting someone, no matter who it was, Nick loved it. He loved the idea of it.

Maybe he’d restrain her and dangle her body before him, putting her in the most vulnerable position that she had ever been in, in her entire life. From there he would take a knife, it’s only purpose to draw blood and drag it along her delicate skin. Nick moaned when he felt his hand around his stiff member. He didn’t even know how he had gotten himself out of his pants, he had no recollection of it.

Nick jerked his hand up and down violently as he continued his little fantasy. His sick and twisted thoughts continued to turn him on and add more urgency to the rapid movements of his hand. He moaned as he felt his release coming at a rapid pace, he could no longer concentrate on the thoughts that he put him in this position to being with. The pleasure that he was experiencing was enough to take over all of his senses and make it the only thing that he was aware of. Nick attempted to stifle his moans, but it was becoming harder and harder for him to keep from screaming out. He was close and he knew it. Biting down on his lower lip to keep him from screaming, he increased his movements. Before he knew it, he’d reached his orgasm.

Nick was panting when his head fell against the back of the chair. His eyes fluttered shut as he attempted to regain his composure and breath. He was still shocked by the intense feelings that were running through him, even more shocked that those feelings had come from a mere dream. Imagine how it would feel once he brought his dream to life. Once regaining his composure, Nick stood up from his chair and walked towards the bathroom, his pants still open, and turned on the water.

He needed a shower to hide the strong, undeniable scent of sex that encased him. Nick peels his sweat drenched t-shirt from his body and threw it to the floor as the mist from the shower started to fill the entire room. Nick peeled the remainder of his clothing off and stepped into the shower, sighing as the water hit his skin and cascaded down his body. It was amazing how something so simple could bring him so much pleasure time and time again. Too bad everything else wasn’t like that. He wouldn’t have had to resort to the low things that he was involved with now if everything was just as simple as turning on the shower and letting all of his tension and pent up stress escape him.

Nick ran his fingers through his soaked hair as the water continued to fall in at a steady rate. He grabbed the bottle of hotel shampoo that sit in the shower and poured some of its chilling contents into his hand and then he transferred it to his hair, letting the water run and building up a lather in his hair. Nick dipped his head under the shower head and let the water pour over him, removing the shampoo from his hair. Next he reached for the bar of soap that lay next to the bottle of shampoo, wet it and ran it over his body. He washed the soap off quickly and turned off the water. After stepping out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into the bedroom.

“Hey Nick,” AJ called as he banged on the other side of the hotel room door. Nick sighed and made sure the towel was wrapped tightly around his waist before opening the door.

“Yeah man, what do you want?” Nick asked once he saw his friend standing on the other side of the door. AJ shrugged.

“I’m fucking bored as hell. There ain’t shit to do around here,” he complained as he stepped into Nicks room. Nick watched AJ as he sat down on the couch, a bored and exasperated sigh escaping his lips.

“What the hell do you want me to do? I’m just as fucking board as you are,” Nick replied as he started pulling some clothing from his suitcase. He looked over at AJ who just sat there and looked back at him. “Why don’t you see if there’s something on TV while I’m getting dressed?” Nick suggested.

“Nah, I checked before I came over here.”

“Well, I’m going to go into the bathroom and get dressed,” Nick stated as he turned around and headed for the bathroom. He pulled his t-shirt over his head just as AJ called out to him.

“I was hoping that maybe we could go out and do something before we have to go to this stupid party,” AJ suggested. Nick sighed as he pulled his boxers up. The last thing that he wanted to do was to go out, he didn’t even want to go to this stupid party in the first place. He was just going to help bail the other guys out if it became necessary.

“J, I really don’t know,” Nick replied as he zippered the fly of his pants. “I don’t even want to go tonight. I just don’t want you guys to get stuck hearing some bull shit about some ones daughters friends cousin who wants to be a singer or something.”

“Hey man, don’t go if you don’t want to. It’s not like me and D were forcing you to go or anything. Shit, I don’t even want to go either. I wish I could do what I wanted to do,” AJ answered.

“Like you and D said, it looks good if more than one or two of us show up to this stupid thing. You know, look professional and all that other bull shit. I don’t need to look fucking professional, I’m a damn singer not a business man.” AJ smirked at Nick. “What?”

“Nothing,” AJ said with a chuckle. “Just imaging the look on the faces on the record execs when they hear that one. It would be funny as hell, needless to say.”

“I didn’t say that I was going to tell anyone that. I was telling you, as my friend and ‘business’ partner. I’m playing their fucking game, what more could they want from my life? I‘m running out of shit to give them.”

“Dude relax. I was just busting your balls. You don’t need to get all pissy and go diva on me man,” AJ replied.

“I’ve been in a bad mood all day, alright?”

“Who you telling? We could all tell that there was some crazy shit going on in your mind kiddo,” AJ remarked. “You wanna talk about it?”

“J, there’s nothing to talk about. People just get bad fucking moods sometimes. Shit happens, get over it,” he replied. AJ looked at his friend questioningly, now he was sure that there was something bothering Nick. He just couldn’t put his finger on it.

“Why don’t you take a fucking nap or something? D and me will be back in a while to pick you up for the party. Alright?” AJ suggested as he stood up and headed for the door. Nick looked at his friend and remained silent for a moment, but soon nodded his head and responded.

“Yeah, maybe that’s exactly what I need. A nap.”

“Okay,” AJ replied, returning Nicks nod as he took hold of the door knob. “D and I will wake you up if you’re still sleeping when we get here. And maybe the three of us can go out and do something that will put you in a better mood.”

“Whatever you say AJ,” Nick stated. AJ sighed and looked at his friend for a moment longer.

“Dude, you do know that if you’re having any problems, you can talk to me right?” AJ asked, needing to know the answer, just to assure himself that Nick knew that he had people that he could talk to.

“Yeah AJ, I know, but I don’t have anything that I want to talk about, okay?” Nick replied. AJ nodded and walked out of the room. Nick sighed and dropped onto his bed. A nap really did sound like a good idea.