- Text Size +
“ What happened?” Kevin asked looking at Anna.
“ I talked to her.” Anna said matter of factlly.
“ Talked to her about what?”
“ Bout what happened the night the of the accident.”
“ Everything?”
“ Everything as I know it. Everything up till you saw me in the hospital three days after the accident.”
“ Oh. What about us leaving here?”
“ I don’t know. She had Marcus bring me back in here and said she needed to think.” Anna said sliding down and finally laying on her back and closing her eyes.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“ What are you going to do?” Marcus asked her. Suzie looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.
“ I don’t know. She told me a lot about what happened. Something even my parents didn’t bother to tell me. Mom was blaming her for the death of her only son. I never realized that there was a real person involved in all this. She was just someone I could blame for this.” Suzie said looking at him.
“ Let them go. Suzie, let them go.” Marcus said holding Suzie in his arms.
“ How?”
“ Bind and gag them again. Blindfold them and leave them in the van. We can take the car and then call the police and tell them where they can find them.”
“ I suppose. Have Mickey help you. Get them out to the van.”
“ Alright. Just get the car and be ready.” Marcus said heading into the room. Kevin looked up as Marcus entered the room.
“ We’re moving you.” Marcus said, his voice void of feeling as Mickey entered the room with rope and stuff to gag them with. Anna looked up at them and then backed away. Marcus grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her and tied them securely and then gagged her, pulling another cloth over her eyes he leaned down and whispered in her ear.
“ She’s letting you go.” Marcus whispered to her. Marcus moved over and tied Kevin as Mickey tied AJ. He then carried Anna from the room and set her in the van. Once they where all in the van he looked at the three people and then looked at Mickey. He closed the door and moved Mickey away from the van.
“ Take the van and drop it off just outside the local cop shop. Make sure your not seen. Meet us at Super 8 market and we will get the hell out of here.”
“ Do I kill them?”
“ No, matter of fact leave the van in the alleyway near the police station. I’ll call them when we are out of town.”
“ That could take us hours.”
“ Who cares? Just do it.” Marcus hissed. Mickey nodded and headed into the van and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Why haven’t they been found yet?” Howie asked, his chest was hurting every time he’d take a deep breath. Brian hadn’t left his friends side the entire time he was in the hospital and now at the house he was still hovering.
“ I don’t know.” Brian said sitting down on the couch.
“ They have to found soon. It’s been nearly a week since AJ came up missing and at least that since Anna. Man they have to be found.” Nick said. Howie reached over and grabbed the phone as it rang.
“ Hello?”
“ This is detective Olsen. We found your friends.”
“ Thank you we will be right there.” Howie said hanging up.
“ Where?”
“ They’ve been found.” Howie said heading out of the room. Brian quickly followed him and Nick seemed to snap out of his trance and took off. Stopping first to grab Anna’s wheelchair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They weren’t even sure how long they had been laying in the van when they heard a noise. Since none of them could see Kevin felt his way to his sister and tried his best to shield her from the unseen attackers. Kevin tensed when the blindfold was removed and he saw a police officer.
“ Your safe.” The officer said as he pulled Kevin gently from the van and untied him.
“ My sister.” Kevin said looking towards her still bound and gagged form.
“ We are helping her. Go with this paramedic.” The officer said sending Kevin with the medic that stood near the van. He then reached inside and untied Anna. He slid her from the van and helped her stand and then nearly released her when AJ reached from where he was. The officer that had just untied him looked at him strangely.
“ She’s paralyzed.” AJ whispered wrapping his arms around Anna’s waist till he could climb from the van and lift her into his arms. His shoulder was killing him but he wasn’t going to let that stop him from holding his girl and walking her to freedom. He walked over to the ambulance and set her down next to Kevin.
“ Check his shoulder.” Kevin said looking at AJ. The Paramedic nodded and began probing AJ’s shoulder.
“ He dislocated it. I put it back in earlier yesterday I think.” Anna said holding AJ’s hand.
“ Very good work. We might need to get an x-ray of it but it seems to be set just fine.” The paramedic said putting AJ’s arm in a sling. “ We’d like to take you to the hospital.”
“ I’d rather go there on my own.” AJ grumbled.
“ Yeah we’d rather find our other friends and come to the hospital after.” Kevin said.
“ Alright.”
“ We are going to need a statement.” The police officer said.
“ That’d be fine.” AJ said looking at Anna. Kevin lifted Anna into his arms and headed to follow the officer back to the police station.