- Text Size +
Kevin fought with the bonds that held his arms and legs. He couldn’t believe that he had been tricked into coming from the room. Kevin stopped struggling when he heard the door to the small room he was in open.
“ Hello baby.” She said walking into the room. Kevin’s eyes got wide as he looked at the face of the person that had had him kidnapped. It couldn’t be possible.
“ What speechless?” She said laughing at him. She ran her manicured nail over his cheek as he turned away from her. She would never do something like his to him she had always said she had loved him.
“ Kristin we have to get another note out to that sister of his.”
“ Coming.” She said looking at him almost evilly. “ If I can’t be with you no one will.” She said leaving him alone. She pulled the door closed and locked it. Turning to the man standing there she pulled the blond wig off and smiled.
“ This is going to be a cake walk baby.” She said kissing the man full on the lips. His hands pressed firmly against her ass.
“ Sure is sugar. Does he believe you’re his ex wife?” He asked.
“ Yep. From the look of betrayal in his eyes he took it hook line and sinker. Kristin Richardson will take the rap for this while we get the money. Isn’t it great Marcus?”
“ Sure is Suzie sure is. Come on baby we have another note to deliver.”
“ His sister will pay dearly for killing my brother. Even if that means loosing her own.”
“ Yes she will. Come on baby.” Marcus said leading her from the room. Suzie stopped and looked at the picture of her and her brother together.
“ Brandon I will have my revenge on that bitch it should have been her that died in that accident not you. And no one had told me about it till last year. I’ve been planning this for a long time.” She said looking at the picture.
“ Suzie, come on.” Marcus said pulling her finally from the room. “ You will have the revenge on her and that brother of hers.”
“ Yes I will.” Suzie said with a huge smile. Marcus led her from the house and down the driveway. She held the small yellow envelope in her hands as she got into the car. She would deliver this to her brothers ex girlfriend and watch as she died a little more.




“ Alex I don’t know what I am going to do. Someone has Kevin and there is nothing I can do about it.” Anna said looking at AJ. AJ pulled her further into his arms and kissed her forehead.
“ We will find him. And give who ever has him what they want.” AJ said. Brian looked at his younger cousin and shook his head.
“ I don’t now anyone could do this to him.” Brian said. Anna slid off AJ’s lap and into her chair. She wheeled herself out onto the deck and looked out over the wooded area they lived in.
“ Hey Kevin’s strong he will be fine.” Brian said placing his hands on her shoulders.
“ I hope so. I don’t know what I would do without him. Brian it sounds weird but Kevin and Alex are my world. I’d be lost without them both.” Anna said letting tears roll down her cheeks.
“ Yeah I know, it doesn’t sound weird at all. He’s your brother and best friend and Alex is the man you love. Something in both them that helps me be myself.”
“ Each of us tries to help you be what you’ve always wanted.”
“ Do you know that if the accident had never happened Brandon and I where to be married this year? I loved him with all my heart, but Ales is my life now. I want to be with him for the rest of my life.”
“ I know you do. Brandon was a good man. And is sorely missed. But life does go on.”
“ He had a sister. An older sister, she was always away when I was dating Brandon but she always watched him. She cared deeply about him.”
“ Most family does. Don’t worry I know it for a fact that she doesn’t blame you for what happened that night. You could have just as easily died that night, but he died and he was the one that was drunk, you lost the use of your legs.”
“ I know come on let’s go back inside. I’ve made dinner.” Anna said wheeling herself inside. Brian stood alone for a moment.
“ We will find you Kev I promise you that.” Brian said as he headed back into the house.



Kevin rolled himself onto his back as he tried to get himself free. His eyes where wet from crying, how could she betray him like that. She had always said she loved him and that even after their divorce she wasn’t angry with him. She knew his love for his little sister but why would she do this. Finally being able to pull his arms in front of him Kevin untied his legs and pulled the gag from his mouth.
“ Why Kris?” Kevin whispered as he whipped some new tears away. Getting to his feet he stumbled towards the small doorway.
“ Damn it, it’s locked.” Kevin said pulling on the steel door. Sitting back down on the floor, he pulled his knees up and looked around the room. His head resting on his knees he tried not to cry, he was a strong man and would try to remain one.



“ What do you want to have done with the note?” Suzie asked looking at Marcus.
“ We could leave the note or take something new. You could have your revenge on her in a new way.” Marcus said looking towards the house. He could see Brian walking back into the house.
“ Like what another one of loved ones? The only one’s she has left is that cousin of hers and that fiancée of hers. I don’t want them it wont mean the same.”
“ Her.”
“ What? What do you mean her? I want her to feel what I felt when I lost my brother.”
“ That’s what I mean love, bring her to where we have her brother and she can watch him die.”
“ No. Take the fiancée and we will go from there I want her to be alone.” Suzie said
“ When?”
“ He’s leaving for a walk right now. I’ve been watching them for a long time even in a crisis he needs to get out of the problem. Maybe it’s time to make him part of it.”
“ Alright you wait here my dear I will get our package and we will go back to the house. You can play with Kevin some more.” Marcus said kissing her cheek. Suzie smiled and watched Marcus make his way to the large house. She could see AJ clearly from where she sat in the shadows. Marcus made his way to the house, the large envelope placed under his arm. Suzie had to laugh cause he was dressed like a delivery man, no one would have suspected him to be someone that could hurt them.


“ Can I help you?” AJ asked seeing the man coming up the front door.
“ Yeah I have a package for Anna Richardson.” Marcus said looking at AJ.
“ I’ll take it.” AJ said taking the package and opening the door and setting it just inside. He turned and smiled at the man that stood there waiting.
“ Was there anything else?”
“ Yep you.” He said grabbing AJ around the throat. AJ clawed at the man that was trying to choke him. Marcus moved one of his hands and pulled a cloriformed soaked cloth from his pocket and placed it over AJ’s nose and mouth. Holding the smaller man close as he struggled till finally he passed out in his arms.
“ Now we have two of you.” He said lifting AJ over his shoulder and left the yard.