- Text Size +
“ Where did Alex go?” Anna asked looking around the house.
“ Outside you know you haven’t gotten him to stop smoking yet. He needed to calm down.” Nick said looking at her. Anna wheeled herself to the front door and found the small package laying on the floor. She leaned down and lifted it placing it in her lap she opened the door.
“ Alex? Alex come on honey it’s cold come back inside.” Anna said moving outside. She looked around and noticed that AJ was nowhere in site. Going back inside she closed the door and wheeled back to the living room.
“ He’s not out there.” Anna said setting the package on the table. “ I found this and no Alex.”
“ What’s this?” Brian asked opening it. Several pictures fell out and another note. Anna picked up the note.

~~ Well it seems your following directions but are you missing something dear? Yes that’s right I’ve got another one… who is it? Who is missing? You will be as alone as I am. Never knowing what will happen to them. Or maybe I will just ask for a ransom and let them live. I will be in touch. ~~

“ NO!” Anna screamed, dropping the note like it had burned her.
“ Come on lets take you to your room.” Howie said wheeling her from the room. Nick looked over Brian’s shoulder.
“ Is that Kristin?” He asked seeing the blond woman in the picture
“ That’s an excellent question Nick. It sure looks a lot like her and would be what she’d do being as mad at Anna as she was but would she really kidnap Kevin.”
“ That’s what I am thinking. She’s not Kristin.” Howie said looking over their shoulders.
“ How do you know D?”
“ I just do look at her face. First off Kristen has blue eyes that girl has green ones. That’s a wig I can see the dark hair under it.”
“ Suzie.” Brian said looking at the picture closer.
“ Who’s Suzie?” Howie asked looking at his friend.
“ Brandon’s older sister. I had always made a comment to Kevin that she could pass for Kristin when Kevin had first met Kris. I always wondered if they where family or something ya know.” Brian said looking at the group.
“ She wants Anna to be alone. Why?”
“ Because she cared deeply for her brother and I took that away from her. She always hated me.” Anna said wheeling herself back into the room.
“ I thought you had never met her Anna?” Brian asked looking at her.
“ Once, before the accident. Your right she’s a dead ringer for Kristin and I always wondered if Kristin was sent to Kevin to get rid of me cause of Brandon’s death.”
“ You weren’t driving that night and I don’t understand why she’s blaming you?”
“ Because I took away her brother, she basicly raised him I remember him telling how much she was there for him.” Anna said shaking her head. “ But why take Kevin and now Alex.”
“ We will have to wait and see.” Brian said. “ you should try and rest.”
“ I don’t want to rest I want my brother back. I want my boyfriend back.” Anna said looking at them defiantly. Brian nodded and sat down next to Nick. He could see his young friend was scared two of their friends where already missing would any of them be next.




Kevin jumped when the door opened and Marcus walked threw the door with a bound and gagged AJ over his shoulder.
“ I see you found a way to get yourself free no matter.” He said dropping AJ on the floor. Marcus walked towards Kevin as he smiled evilly.
“ Get away from me” Kevin said backing further into corner. Marcus moved closer and pulled Kevin to his feet and tied Kevin’s arms to the bar that ran along the celing.
“ Let me go.” Kevin said struggling to get free.
“ Shush now.” Marcus said shoving a cloth into Kevin’s mouth and tying it off behind his head. Reaching down he pulled AJ to his feet and hooked AJ’s arms to the bar and watched as AJ’s unconscious form being supported by his bound arms. Marcus laughed a bit as he reached for the ice-cold water and threw it in AJ’s face. AJ’s eyes snapped open as he looked at the man that now held him captive.
“ Welcome to the game Mr. McLean.” He said looking at the anger that was in AJ’s eyes.
“ I am going to leave the two of you alone in here for now. I might be back to let the two of you talk.”
“ Remove the gags let them talk lover.”
“ All right.” Marcus said pulling the gags out of AJ’s and Kevin’s mouth. “ Bye boys.” He said leaving them alone.
“ You ok Jay?” Kevin asked looking at his friend.
“ That freak stood on my porch gave me a package I set it inside I assumed he’d leave instead he put a cloth over my face and I woke up here. Anna has to be so freaked.”
“ How was she?” Kevin asked looking at his friend.
“ Scared. I think she knows who’s doing it.”
“ It’s Kris.” Kevin said sadly.
“ I don’t think that woman is Kris.”
“ I’ve seen her Jay it’s Kris.” Kevin said looking at the floor.
“ The woman I saw wasn’t Kristin. I don’t know what to think.” AJ said. Kevin shook his head and looked at the floor. His arms where beginning to hurt because of the position they where in.




“ How’s Anna?”
“ Resting. I had that doctor friend of mine come and give her something. I hated to have to do it but it had to be done.”
“ Yeah we know Howie. Let her rest for now.”
“ I don’t know what to do. I mean first off we lost Kevin and then we lost AJ. What’s going to happen next? Who’s going to be next?”
“ No one leaves the other alone. We stay together at all times. I wont leave that girl alone.” Brian said looking down the hall.
“ None of us will Bri. She’s family to us to now.” Howie said looking at his friend.
“ Yeah I know but I mean seriously we cant leave her alone for a moment if she finds any one of us out of her site she’ll think we are gone.”
“ She’s resting right now so we don’t have to worry.”
“ Alright. But I don’t see any of us getting any sleep anytime in the future.” Brian said. They all looked up the stairs when they heard Anna’s scream from her room. Howie scrambled up the stairs followed closely by Nick and Brian. Howie opened the door to find Anna sitting up screaming.
“ Honey it’s ok.” Howie said taking her into his arms like he would a younger sister.
“ Oh god he’s gone.” She cried against his chest.
“ We will find them.” Howie soothed, his eyes looked toward Brian and Nick.
“ It was a dream Anna.” Brian said touching her arm. Howie held Anna, running his fingers threw her dark hair, he could feel her calming down and drifting off to sleep again. He waited till she was soundly sleeping before he slid out from under her and headed downstairs.
“ She’s back to sleep. She’s terrified guys.” Howie said sitting down on the couch.
“ We all are she just can’t handle it as well as we can.” Brian said running a shaky hand threw his hair.
“ We are going to get them back.” Nick said looking at them both. “ We have to.”
“ We will Nick.” Howie said looking at his younger friend. He wasn’t really sure if Nick was handling the fact that Kevin and AJ both where missing.




Kevin shifted his weight as he tried to stand more comfortable. He knew it wasn’t going to happen but he tried none the less. He was pissed to say the least since he had been kidnapped and worried about his younger sister. She was helpless and child like some days.
“ What are you thinking?” AJ asked turning his head towards his friend. Kevin looked at AJ and wasn’t sure what to say.
“ Nothing, Anna is going to be worried. I wish they’d let me talk to her.” Kevin said shifting his weight again.
“ I know, before I was kidnapped she was so upset about you being missing. It about killed her.” AJ said looking at his friend.
“ I know Anna is very sensitive about this stuff. I worry about her. Now do you understand why I didn’t want her dating you?” Kevin asked looking at AJ’s eyes.
“ Yeah I understand but you can’t protect her from everything.”
“ I know but this is one thing that bothers me.” Kevin said looking up at his arms. The ropes that held his arms where cutting into his skin he could see the blood running down his arms.
“ I know.” AJ said pulling on the ropes trying to free his arms. “ Son of a bitch.” AJ shouted in pain.
“ What?” Kevin asked looking at his friend.
“ Oh god.” AJ said trying to keep the pain at bay.
“ What the hell did you do?”
“ I just dislocated my fucking shoulder.” AJ said trying to stand up taller to relieve the pain that throbbed threw his now pain filled shoulder.
“ Alex you have to stay awake.” Kevin said watching AJ’s eyes begin to droop and then finally watched as his younger friend stood there nearly unconscious. Kevin moved himself as close as he could to AJ trying to wake his young friend. AJ’s eyes looked up at Kevin’s face, Kevin could see the glassy painful look in AJ’s eyes.