- Text Size +
( A.N. This story talks about different characters in the first couple of chapters, but as you read on, A.J and Nick from the Backstreet Boys are introduced. If this story offends anyone in any way please let me know. So enjoy the story and you might wanna grab a tissue for in case of. :p).

"Sixteen year old Chelsea had the perfect life. She had great friends, a wonderful boyfriend, and a huge family. But she was different. Chelsea always tried to be older. She had a good head on her shoulders and was very mature for her age", explained Mrs. Diane, Chelsea's mother.

"Even though Chelsea seemed perfect, her life wasn't as great in reality", explained an old friend of Chelsea's, Ashley.

"Chelsea came from a huge family. She was the third oldest of nine kids", explained Mrs. Diane. "Her father and I got divorced when she was one and he as never really been in her life".

Chelsea Henderson, born on April 23, 1980 in Pylesville, Maryland, a small town girl with dreams of becoming a business woman.

"Chelsea never had any fantasies or dreams of being a singer or a celebrity. In fact she wanted to go to college and open her own bar", revealed Dave Tator, Chelsea's older brother.

When Chelsea turned sixteen years old, her life was about to change. Fate had took a turn for the worst. She had a good relationship with her long-time boyfriend Michael Gene Henderson.

"Chelsea and Michael dates since they were twelve. They were the cutest couple. They were like a match made in heaven", Maddy revealed, one of Chelsea's younger sister.

"When Chelsea was sixteen, that was the worst year of her life, so far", explained Chris, one of Chelsea's younger brother.

"Chelsea had found out she was pregnant and she came to me and said "Mom, I'm pregnant and I am so scared right now". And I was shocked. She knew the first thing about raising a child, and it's not easy and it's not cheap. And that's what scared her the most", Diane revealed, speaking in the camera.

A baby boy was born on August 12, 1996, Jamie Lynn Henderson.

"Jamie was a wonderful child. He was bad at first, but he turned out to be quit the gentleman", laughed Sarah, one of Chelsea's younger sister.

"Chelsea's younger brother Charlie, was two at the time when Jamie was born, so when Jamie got older, he had someone to hang out with", revealed Dave.

Times were rough for Chelsea, trying to survive and make a better life for her and her son. On October 31, 1998, her and her long-time boyfriend officially tied the knot in Bel-air Courthouse in Maryland, where the three moved into an apartment, just outside of Maryland.

"Even though Chelsea had a family by the age of 18, she still graduated from high school and attended York Technical Instituute in Pennsylvania. That made me proud of her", revealed Joanne, Chelsea's older sister.

"We really didn't accept the action's throughout her life, but it made me proud that she succeeded and she was strong enough and god knows it wasn't easy", revealed Lewis, one of Chelsea's younger brother.

At just nineteen years old, Chelsea had graduated from college when she recieved a random call from her long-time friend Crystal Harris, that changed her life forever.