- Text Size +
"It's just days before her album is released and her number one hit "Learning to Live", successfully climbing the charts, please give a warm welcome for Chelsea Henderson", Opra introduced with the audience giving a round of applause.

Chelsea came out and gave Opra a big hug and sat down next to her.

"Welcome Chelsea. How are you?" Opra asked, giving her a warm smile.

"I'm doing better. Thank you for having me", Chelsea replied, scanning the audience.

"No thank you for joining us today", answered Opra. "You have a remarkable life and I had saw VH1's behind the music the other night, the premiere and I was like WOW I have to meet her".

"Yeah I saw it too", Chelsea replied smiling. The crowd went wild.

"Now most of your life, tragic was everywhere. And I wanted to hear this from you. Dispit the fact that Ultrazone has broken up and you had lost a part of you that you will never again see, but from you I want to know how did you feel and what were you going through", Opra insist on hearing this from Chelsea.

"Well, it was hard for me to except the fact that I had a child, because at the time, I was a child myself. And when I got married at 18 and had a family, I didn't like it. I wasn't used to having a kid running around, screaming and crying and relying on you every minute of your life and was stuck to you like glue. But I wasn't easy to when you had a husband nagging you and were both arguing because wereboth stresses and we fought all the time. I wanted to escape and didn't know how and I became depresssed. And when I was part of Ultrazone, I lovedit because I was never home and I could escape reality, but yet I still had a family, a good one in fact, and I started missing them and I wanted to be with them. And I guess you can say I finally excepted the fact I had a family, who loved me and supported me with everything I did. Then I respected my life and I wasn't depressed anymore. I finally realized that after it was too late and they were gone just like that", cried Chelsea, grabbing a tissue from Opra.

"I understand you had a mental breakdown from all this and you recieved a letter from a woman who felt your pain as well. Can you tell us a little about this letter?" Opra asked, wiping her eyes with a tissue.

"Well she told me that my family can not be replaced, can not be forgotten and there is was to move on. And I did. I accepted the fact they were now in a better place and there happy", Chelsea continued to cry.

"So I know you sold your house, where you and mIchael once shared and you moved to florida. Now your working on your firlst solo album that's going to be released in a couple of days. What made you want you want to make a solo album?" Opra asked, smiling again.

"Well I fell in live with the business and this career and I was told, my career wasn't over yet. So I decided to make a solo album", Chelsea revealed, laughing.

"You have a number one single out right now "Learning to Live", that Fred Durst, from Limp Bizkit helped you produced that song. I heard that song. Honestly, I cried. Can you tell us a little bit about this album? What we can expect from this album?" Opra asked, looking at the audience.

"This album is a lot different then what the fans are used to from Ultrazone. I had wrote every song on this album. And it's really about basically what my life has been like. Overcoming obstacles in my life", Chelsea explained to the audience.

"Fred Durst had produced most of the songs on this album and I worked with some well-known artist as well, like Celine Dion, The Backstreet Boys, and Chad Kroeger from Nickelback. How did you decide to work with them?" Opra asked, curiously.

"Well I was in the process of writing these songs and my manager, Bob Farzerelli had came up with the idea that Fred Durst should help produce this album and Fred was more than willing to do so. Then I decided, you know I should do some collaboration for the album. I had met up with A.J Mclean from the Backstreet Boys and we decided the Backstreet Boys should sang backup", explained Chelsea, laughing.

"Well I am so glad you joined us today and shared your story. Good luck with your career and let's give Chelsea another round of applause. See you next time on Opra.