- Text Size +
"Hello, welcome to The Sharon Osbourne show. We have a great show for you today. Fred Durst is here, to talk about the new Limp Bizkit album. We have A.J Mclean and Nick Carter with us as well. And last but not least, one of my favorites and an inspiring women, Celine Dion, to talk about her deal with Las Vegas", announced Sharon, looking in the camera. The crowd went wild.

"First let's welcome Fred Durst", Sharon introduced, standing up while Fred came and joined her.

"How are you?" She asked, both sitting on the couch.

"I'm good and you?" He replied, looking at her, then at the audience.

"I'm fine. Now you have a new album out, Limp Bizkit. What is so different with this album, then all the rest of the band's albums?" She asked him, looking at him.

"Well, we had a time limit on it. We were basically rushed and we had to find a new guitarist", explained Fred, laughing a little.

"Yeah, one of your band mates had left. What was that journy like?" Sharon asked, curiously.

"Well, we had a diffucult time to find a new guitarist and learn the material quick and fast before the new album", revealed Fred, looking at her.

"And one of the songs "Behind Blue Eyes", was originally The Who's song", explained Sharon.

"Well, I heard that song and was like wow that's how I'm feeling right now and we needed one more song for the album and we decided to re-make that one", explained Fred, looking at the audience.

"Now I heard you produced Chelsea Henderson's new album, which is in stores today by the way", Sharon announced, laughing.

"Yeah I did", replied Fred, slightly laughing.

"How did you hook up with her?" Sharon asked, making herself comfortable on the couch.

"Well, her manager had asked me if I wanted to help produce this album and I was like for who? And he had said Chelsea Henderson's new album. And I was like isn't that the girl from Ultrazone? And he was like yeah. I was honored in working with her", Fred answered, smiling.

"What was it like working with her?" She continued.

"Well, I met her and she was really different. I mean I been with Brirney Spears and Christina Aguilera before, but she was nothing like them. She is very talented and when she showed me some of the songs she had written, I was like wow. You know, what inspired you to write all this and she had told me what happen, and I was like oh. But we had fun and I really enjoyed working with her", revealed Fred, laughing and looking at the audience.

"Would you ever date her?" Sharon asked, giving him a flirty smile.

"Well, she's hot and all. But I wouldn't want to put any publicity on her and she's been through a lot and if the time is right, in a heart beat", revealed Fred, smiling.

"You had recorded her first sinlge 'Learning to Live', was that a challenge to record with her?" Sharon asked him.

"No, not all. I told her to think happy thoughts. And we had fun", he revealed.

"Well it was a real pleasure having you", said Sharon, shaking his hand. He got up and walked backstage.

"Next, please welcome two hunks in the music world, A.J Mclean and Nick Carter", she announced. The two boys came out and gave Sharon a hug and sat down beside her.

"Hello boys", Sharon greeted, flirtasously.

"Hello", they both replied, looking at the audience. The girls went wild.

"I was watching entertainment tonight and I saw an interview with you and Paris Hilton. Are guys dating now?" Sharon asked him, smiling at him.

"Yeah. She's pretty cool and she's fun to hang out with", he answered quickly, blushing slightly.

"Okay, I know you two had worked with Chelsea Henderson, on her new album. How did this all become about?" Sharon asked, the two boys.

"Well it's actually quit funny. Umm. We've known Chelsea from Ultrazone and we know that they had broken up. And me and the guys were in Burgerking, and we had saw Chelsea in there with actually Jamie Presley. And she saw us and we started talking. She had told us that she was doing a solo album and wanted us to do a song with her for the album. So a couple of days later we were in the studio, recording a song", Nick explained, looking at Sharon.

"Now I heard that were some complications in recording a song with her. What was so hard about it?" Sharon asked them, looking at them both.

"Well we knew that Ultrazone had broken up and we knew that she was married and had a son. So when we read the lyrics over, I got so emotional and upset. I'm sitting thinking, how can you say all that about your family being gone and how you miss them, when there at home?" A.J questioned himself, looking at Sharon.

"And we asked her, why would even say that about your family. And we were getting upset. And I was like I can't sing this and I don't think I want to do this callabortion with you anymore", continued Nick, looking at A.J, then at Sharon.

"Then we all sat down and she said, guys this really did happen with my family. I've lost them and I'll never ever get to see them again and I wanted to cry right there", exclaimed A.J, looking at the audience, then back at Sharon.

"When you guys started recording the song, what happened?" Sharon asked them.

"Well, it was my part to sing, and I couldn't because I got to emotional. It was one of the biggest challenges I had to face. I really had to push myself to sing this because it was too sad", revealed A.J, sadly.

"So how did you overcome it and actually record the song?" Sharon asked them.

"Well it was originally going to be an accoustic song, just the accoustic guitar would be played. But for me to get really into and instead of making it sadder than it already is, we decided to make it a upbeat version. You know something were you can dance to it, but yet still have feeling towards it as well", Nick replied, looking at the crowd.

"Well, I wanna thank you guys for sharing your experience with Chelsea's new album", Sharon replied, shaking their hands.

"Thank you", A.J replied. They both got up and walked backstage.

"Now, finally, let's please give a warm welcome for Celine Dion", Sharon clapped. Celine walked out and Sharon gave her a big hug. They both sat down.

"How are you?" Sharon asked her, looking at her.

"I am fine, how are you?" Celine asked her, holding her hand.

"Im doing good", she replied, looking at the audience. "So tell, how's Las Vegas?" She asked very excitely.

"It's wonderful. I love it there", Celine replied.

"Now you how many times do you perform at the hotel?" Sharon asked, curiously.

"One show every night, for 3 years", she laughed, looking at the audience.

"Do you enjoy it?" Sharon asked, looking at the audience, then back at her.

"Well, I get a good crowd. And it's a great workout. Of course I enjoy it. This is what I love to do and I wouldn't trade it for the world", explained Celine, laughing, looking at the audience.

"How's the family?" Sharon asked, looking at her.

"Renee is doing very well, as well as little Renee. He's getting so big and he's growing right before my eyes", she laughed, looking at Sharon. "How's your family?"

"They're great. Ozzy is doing there and the kids are doing their own thing right now", she laughed, playfully hitting Celine, both laughing. "So I heard you had a recorded a song with Chelsea Henderson. What was that like?"

"Wow. I feel very sorry for her. I mean when I heard what happened to her, I realized I love my family very much and I wouldn't trade my life for the world. And when she asked me to record a song with her, I was very honored. she has so much talented and writing what she feels in music. When she showed me the lyrics that I would be singing, I got very emotional. And I asked her, can we change the tune around and she more happy to do so. I was really honored to callaborate with her. And she is a remarkable women", Celine revealed, sadly.

"Did you buy her album, that came out today?" Sharon asked, smiling at her.

"Yes I did, as a matter of fact and I was really pleased at how it turned out and I think she did a very excellent job on it", explained Celine Dion.

"I am so pleased you joined me today. And don't be a stranger", Sharon laughed.

"No thank you", Celine replied, giving her another hug.

"Well thank you for joining my show and see you next time on the next Sharon Osbourne", Sharon ended, with the crowd going wild.