- Text Size +
~~PROLOGUE~~


"Hey are you going out with Nick Carter?", a girl name Stephanie asked me, while I was walking down the hall way towards my car.

"Yeah why?" I asked, confused.

"You should of seen him at he party last night. He was wild", laughed Becky, Stephanie's friend.

"Why? What happened?" I asked, kinda getting iritated.

"Let's just say you had to be there", they both laughed and they walked away.

I got into my car, eager to find out what happen last night.

~~CHAPTER ONE~~

I've been dating Nick Carter for 3 years now and I am now in my second year of a community college in Florida. My dream is to move to Maryland and become a small business owner but right now I'm living off of Nick's dream. He's a Backstreet Boy and very popular.
I live with him in his house and I am eager to find out what happen to him at a party he supposivly went too.


"Nick, honey I'm home", I yelled, hearing my echo through the hole house.

I went upstairs to find Nick moaning in bed.

"Let me guess your head hurts right?" I said, sitting down beside him on the bed.

"Yeah baby it does. Can you make it feel better?" He asked, putting in his puppy dog look.

"It wouldn't happen to be because of a party you went to right", I said, as I acted as I cared his head hurts.

His eyes widened and he stared right at me.

"What did you think I wouldn't find out", I asked, looking right at him becoming pissed.

"Ashley, nothing happened. I swear. I got drunk that was it", he said, smiling at me.

"So what did you do?" I asked, calming down a little.

"Well to be honest with you, my ex- girfriend was there, you remember Angela right?" He asked, sitting up from the bed, instantly forgetting about his headache.

"Yeah?" I said, now becoming pissed.

"Well she was there, but nothing happened. We talked and I left because she was trying to seduce me", he replied quickly and gave me a kiss.

"Your not lying are you?" I asked him, not sure of myself anymore to believe him. I know he never cheated on me, or least I didn't know about it. But what I don't know won't hurt me.

"I swear baby", he smiled, pulling me in a hug. "So how was my baby's day?"

The day went great. I had no classes and he was on break from everything. Life was great. We did some bonding. We had fun and life wasn't getting any better than this.

That whole party ordeal slipped my mind and I forgave Nick until then. Three months later...

We were sitting on the couch fooling around when we heard a knock at the door. I answered it and then I frozed. It was Angela at the door. I looked at Nick and then back at her. Nick came to the door and let Angela in. We all three sat on the couch. I sat in the chair, while Nick and Angela sat on the couch.

"So what brings you here?" Nick asked, confused and concerned.

"Well Nick, I have some news to tell you", she said, looking down at her feet.

I was confused and scared what she might have to say.

"Well what is it?" he asked her again, looking at me.

"I don't know how to tell you this but... I'm... three months pregnant", she said real fast.

My head started spinning and I ran out the room.

"How could this be?" Nick asked, looking confused. "We didn't even do anything".

I heard him say that and stood in the doorway of the kitchen, listening for Angela explanation.

"Well when you got really drunk, I took advantage of you", Angela answered, putting her head down in ashame.

"Oh my gosh", yelled Nick, realizing what he done. Then he quickly ran over to me.

"Ashley, I am so sorry. I don't even remember do anything with her, but I was really drunk though", he said in almost tears. "Honestly".

I wasn't angry or upset. I guess I felt sorry for him and I forgave him. Now I have to deal with his ex- girlfriend. Lucky me.