- Text Size +
I was running fast. I didn't quit know where I was, but I did hear foot steps and yelling behind me. They were on my tail. I had to do something.

I saw a little diner not far in distance and quickly ran in the place. I ran into the bathroom.

"Shit man. There's people here. We really can't do anything", stampered Brian, looking around for me.

I quickly grabbed my cellphone.

"Hello?" Answered Lt. Bobkay.

"It's me. Look I'm being chased. I need help", I said, trying to hold back my tears.

"Ronnie? Where are you?" He asked, becoming concerned and quickly ran out the building into his car, still on the cellphone.

"I'm at a little Diner, looks like off of route 7, in Pinesville", I said, looking out the bathroom window. I do know my way around Florida.

"I'm on my way. I'll call for back up. What's the diner called?" He asked, driving towards the diner.

"Owen's Diner", I quickly replied.

Suddenly I heard a voice behind the door. I knew it was Nicks'. Then I heard kicking against the door and pounding. I looked out the window to see if any of the guys was out there. I knew it was clear.

I jumped out the window and started running again.

"Look! There she is" yelled A.J, pointing toward me. I ran as fast as I could.

I ran into this beat up looking shack. I had out run them. I called Lt. Bobkay.

"I'm at an old looking shack. It's near the diner", I quickly said, hanging up.

I heard the boys coming closer and I knew I had to hide or run.

"Where is she? I know I saw her run in here", screamed Howie, looking around.

"We can't let her get away", whispered Nick, looking concerned.

I saw them and I knew they saw my shadow. I ran out the shack. They ran after me. I saw this deserted looking building that looked so fimilar. I played there all the time as a child. I ran inside.

"Lt. Bobkay, I'm at Sedar Building. Now I know where I am. Come quick", I cried. I tried to hide.

"Where the hell are we?" Asked Kevin, slowly walking around.

I knew it would be awhile before Lt. Bobkay gets here. At least 45 minutes.
I hid, but I could still hear the boys voices.

"Look guys we need to split up. She could be anywhere", said Brian, looking at the guys.

"Yeah, good idea", agreed Kevin. The boys split up. I knew I had to think of something quick. I ran up the stairs.

I was behind a wall. It's been awhile since I been here. We used to play hide and seek all the time. I wasn't any good at it, but this is the time I had to be smart and think quick. I heard foot steps near and I saw a shadow with the moon reflecting on it.

I knew it was Howie. I will never forget how short he was. I saw a piece of wood, 4x4, and quickly grabbed it. I stood behind the wall and waited for him to approach.

He came near and I swung hard as I could and knocked him on the ground. He was unconscience and I made a run for it.

"Look there she is" screamed A.J, running after me.

I quickly hid again. I was hiding behind a door and saw a pipe. I quickly grabbed it. He was coming closer and I burst from behind the door and started swinging and knocking him to the ground, continuing to hit him. Blood was everywhere. I ran again.

I ran back downstairs and before I got to the stairway, I saw Brian come up the stairs. I quickly hid behind a wall. I knew he saw me. He ran up the stairs and I quickly jumped in front him, kicking him down the steps. He laid at the bottom of the steps. I quickly made my way down the stairs, I slow down when I got near Brian. I was afraid he might get up and attack me. I knew he wasn't getting up.

I made my way into a dark room with no windows. Then I heard a noise and felt something grab me. He pulled me to where I could see his face and knew it was Kevin.

"Finally I got you, you little bitch", he murmured, making his grip on me tighter.

I thought fast, and I kneed him in the nuts. He let go and bent somewhat down. Then I kicked him the face. He fell down and I kept kicking him and finally I ran off.

I got to an unfimilar room. It was somewhat dark and I could barely see suddenly I heard sirens near and I had a feeling everything would be okay. I quickly ran for the door, out of the room, when I felt hands around my waist, pulling me back. I was sitting on a person's lap and then I heard a whisper in my hear.

All the sudden a candle was lit. I saw Nick's face and he quickly put his hand on my mouth to keep me from screaming.

"I didn't want it to turn out this way. I don't want to hurt you", he whispered softly, removing his hand from my mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, a tear escaping my eye.

He quickly rubbed it away and looked at me.

"Your not really an insurance agent are you?" He asked, giving me a knowing look.

I shook my head no.

"Then what do you do, that your on your job 247?" He asked, looking at me, still holding me in his lap.

"I'm a detective. I'm working on a case and your my suspect", I said quietly, looking down.

"Am I doing good?" He asked, giving me a half smile.

"Yeah I guess", I said, letting my tears flow freely now.

"Aww Ronnie, don't cry. I'm not gonna hurt you. I knew you were different. All the other girls that I had been with fell in love, but you avoid it and I couldn't understand why?" He said, turning me to face him. I was still on his lap, my legs stradling him and I'm looking at him.

"Well to be honest with you, I started liking you, but until I saw what you did with that girl, I couldn't believe it", I manage to say. I was too scared to say anything.

"I never wanted to do it Ronnie, you got to believe me. If I wanted to hurt you, I could easily killed you now", he whispered, looking at me sincere.

"I found the other 4 victims. I can't look at you the same way", I said, trying to get up, but his hands were keeping me down.

"I fell in love with you. You are not like most girls and I love that about you. But I can't let you go", Nick said, all the sudden, becoming serious.

"So what are you gonna kill me?" I asked, starting to tremble.

"No. I'm gonna have you right here and now", he said, lifting me somewhat up.

"What do you mean? Your gonna rape... me and then... kill... me... as well?" I said, my voice becoming shaky.

"Well you can't rape the willing", He quickly said, before laying me on the ground, his grip becoming tighter to where I can't move.

"Please, let me go" I creid, trying to fight back.

"Ronnie, if you coorporate, no ones gonna get hurt. The faster we get this done, the faster it would be over", he smiled at me, putting his lips on mine. I bit his bottom lip. His lip started bleeding.

"You bitch! Look I was trying to be nice guy here, but you just fucked up", he shrieked, wiping the blood of his lip. He jerked me up in his arms.

"Let me go!" I screamed, tryig to fight back. He was stronger than any of the other guys.

He lifted me up and carried me to a room. He layed me on the floor and found some rope. He tied my arms up to a pipe that was attached to a wall and tied my legs to a piece of board that was attached to the floor.

He started lifting up my shirt and exploring my upper body.

"Oooh, looks like someone as been working out", his eyes wondering, taking one of my boobs in his mouth. He started planted butterfly kissed all over my body.

I had to admitt, I did get a little excited, but yet felt dirty at the same time. That murder from last night, ran through my mind and I wanted so bad to kill him. I started fighting back and started moving my lips away from him.

"Now now. You don't have to be fiesty with me. Just relax and everything will be alright", he said, taking of my pants.

Well I haven't got laid in over a year and it did feel nice having pleasure like this, but wrong guy.

"See, just relax and let me give you pleasure", he replied, looking me up and down. He stuck a finger in me and started massaging me. I moaned in pleasure. Then he took me in his mouth. I arched back and moaned loudly.

"Someone's liking this I see", he smled up at me. My eyes were closed. "See I knew you would like this. You taste so good".

"Okay can you stop teasing me and get on with it?" I asked, looking down at him.

"Yes Ma'am", he obeyed and pulled off his pants. He went inside me and are bodies moved as one. We both screamed in pleasure and he screamed my name. Suddenly I was about to burst and he burst inside. I arched back, exploding. He laid on top of me, his head in the crook of my neck. We were both out of breathe.

"Omg! That was amazing. As many girls I had, I have to say, that was the best", he announced, looking up at me. My head was turn toward a small window. A tear escape my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, putting my pants back on me and my shirt.

"I can't believe I just did that", I manage to say, not looking at him.

"Ronnie, it's okay. I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked, turning my head to face him. "Gosh, she's so beautiful", he thought.

"I bet you say that to every girl, before killing them, huh?" I said all the sudden, catching him off guard.

"NO! Ronnie, I'm not gonna hurt you", he replied, untieing me. He lifted me up and pulled me into a hug.

"Well, detectives and killers don't match", I answered, faking a smile.

"Yeah I guess not. And you weren't suppose to fall in love", he laughed, pulling a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I guess we both lost then", I quickly said, sniffing my tears back. Suddenly I heard sirens again and footsteps throughout the building.

"So I guess I'm never gonna see you again huh?" Nick asked, looking straight at me.

"Yeah you will. Just remember I work for the police department. Your a prisoner", I laughed. He helped me up and I hugged him one last time. "Look Nick, there gonna come in here soon and I'm gonna pretend I have you captured by holding a gun to you", I quickly said, looking at him.

"But you don't have a gun?" Nick said, confused.

"Yeah I do", I replied, pulling out gun from my shoe. It was a tiny hand gun.

"I can't believe I missed that", smiled Nick.

"Yeah well you were never cut out to be a criminal or police officer", I laughed, pointing the gun at him. "My advice is, stick with performing".


"FREEZE!" yelled Lt. Bobkay, bursting into the room, holding a gun and a flashlight. "Omg! Roberts! Thank god your alright", he said, walking toward me.

"Yeah I'm alright", I replied, putting my gun down.

"Well we'll take it from here. We have the rest of the guys downstairs. Come on let's go", Lt. Bobkay said, putting his arms around my shoulder. The police burst into the building and grabbed Nick. We were all outside.

"You really out did yourself", replied Lt. Bobkay, sitting on the edge of the ambulance.

"Yeah, well it wasn't easy. Plus look what I got" I said, and pulled out a tape recorder. He laughed.

"Well Ronnie, yet another case solved", Lt. Bokay said relieved.

"Yeah I guess so", I sadly replied.

"That's why I'm promoted you to cheif of undercover detectives", Lt. Bobkay granted, smiling at me.

"Really?" I said, shocked and surprise.

"Yeah, well if your up for it. You wanted this for nine years", said Lt. Bobkay, laughing.

"Thanks, but I think I'm gonna retire", I laughed, looking at him.

"Yeah maybe in another nine years", joked Lt. Bobkay, giving me a playful shub.

"I guess its over for the backstreet boys, huh?" I said, looking toward the police cars.

"I guess so. I guess so", he replied, looking up at the sky.

I looked at Nick, one last time. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Let's go home" I said all the sudden, standing up.

"Yeah let's", agreed Lt. Bobkay, walking by my side, towards his car.

From that day forward, there was no more backstreet boys. They got life in prison and I will never forget Nick, but I had to avoid my feelings for him. I see him every now in then. And now, I think I'm gonna retire.