- Text Size +
Trista sat in her small studio apartment, papers and books littering her floor, a black cat curled up next to her. Candles where arranged in a perfect circle with a picture in the senter. Trista's emerald eyes seemed to almost glow in the candle light. A smile played on her seemingly gentle features. Trista began reading in latin from the paper she held in her hands, the flaimes from the candles grew higher with every word she spoke till the final word was said and the picture burst into flaimes. Trista let out a soft laugh as she reached down and pet her cat.
" Well Midnight shall we head to bed?" She asked looking at her cat. Midnight replyed with a small meow and headed towards the bed. Trista blew out each of the candles and made a mental note that she needed to clean the mess in the morning. Slidding into her warm bed she turned off the lights and was quickly asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere on the other side of the states. Alex McLean was not normally a morning person. He actually hated mornings usually wishing he could sleep till noon, but for some reason this day he was up bright and early showering and dressing. He walked down stairs to see his girlfriend of three years pacing the room like a caged animal.
" What's wrong?" He asked looking at her.
" This. Who is she Alex?" Sarah shouted at him throwing the newspaper she was holding in her hands at him. Alex looked at her and then down at the paper that she had tossed at him.
" Baby it was nothing." Alex said trying to sooth the angry woman.
" Fuck you. How long Alex how long?" She shouted at him.
" A few months." He answered shrugging his shoulders as if it where no big deal.
" Didnt our engagement mean anything to you?" She asked him. It was then he noticed the bags that where sitting by the door.
" Baby come on." Alex pleaded with her.
" I'm leaving. I wont stay with a man that will cheat on me." She shouted. She walked over and picked up her bags. " " I'll send for the rest of my things."
" Baby it was one mistake."
" One mistake to many. Dont call me." She said slamming the door leaving Alex standing there stunned and confused. Looking down he saw the picture and the byline.

** Backstreet Boyu AJ McLean was seen here kissing and cuddling with a blond that wasnt his fiancee. Wonder who the mystery woman is.**

" Son of a bitch!" Alex shouted throwing the paper across the room.