- Text Size +
“You’re so in love with him, Ray!” Savanna grinned, poking her best friend in the side, giggling.
“Yeah, I am; but I will never have him,” Rayvin replied, squirming away from Savanna. “Plus, I don‘t even know who he is, Sav. He comes in here really disguised up. What if he is a psycho killer dude or something?”
“Don’t say that,” Savanna replied, putting an arm around Rayvin. Rayvin looked at the ceiling and decided that she wasn’t going to argue with her friend, but that she would just remain quiet.

Rayvin was a 22 year old girl with long dark blonde hair that had blonde streaks in it, blue-gray eyes, small oval-rimmed glasses, a slim, petite body and a great personality. She was passionately in love with a guy she had seen who was a regular customer at the music store she worked at. He had blonde hair, and he was really tall compared to her and he looked like he was a bit chubby but in a cute way. He was in the music store regularly. He always came in with a beanie on his head, darkened sunglasses and clothes that disguised himself.

“Look! There he is!” Savanna smiled, gesturing in his direction. The mysterious crush of Rayvin’s looked over in her direction and smiled.
“Stop making it obvious,” Rayvin whispered.
Savanna pushed her best friend forward. “Go over and ask him if he needs help.”
Rayvin took a deep breath and left from behind the cash register and grabbed a clipboard. He was facing a CD rack and she stood beside him.
“Do you need help finding anything?” she asked.
He looked over at her and smiled. “I’m okay. Thanks.”
“Alright. If you need anything, my name is Rayvin,” she replied with a smile.
That wasn’t so hard, she thought to herself, turning on her heel and walking away. She had a smile on her face. She walked back to her register and sat on the stool and looked up to find that the guy was at her register.
“Hey,” he said.
“Hello,” she replied. He put the CD on the counter and began to take out his wallet. Rayvin rang up the CD.
“$19.50,” she said. He gave her a $20 and said to keep the change for it.
A whole fifty cents! Wow! Rayvin thought to herself with a smile. He smiled at her and walked out. Looking down at the counter, she noticed that there was a piece of folded paper there. Picking it up and opening it, it read: Call me - 498-0076
“What’s that?” Savanna asked.
“His number,” she smiled.
“You got his number?” Savanna asked, excitedly.
“He gave it to me randomly when he brought up that cd,” she smiled. Savanna smiled and gave her best friend a hug.
“That’s awesome! Are you going to call him?” Savanna asked.
“I guess. I have to get the balls up to do it first,” Rayvin smiled.
“Oh come on! He’s totally into you if he just gave you his number!” Savanna said.
“How do I know he’s not some kind of yuppie just trying to get ass?” Rayvin asked.
“I didn’t see him glance down at any part of your body, Ray. He stared you in the face,” Savanna asked.
“How do we know that? He had sunglasses on,” Rayvin said with a frown.
“Oh my god. You always have to get so negative, don’t you?” Savanna asked.
“Of course. Who would I be if I wasn’t negative?” Rayvin smiled.
“Shut up, Ray. Come on, let’s check out before we go get some lunch,” Savanna said with a laugh. Rayvin nodded in agreement and they punched out, leaving the CD store. They walked up the steps over to the food court. Deciding on something, they agreed to head over Subway. To their surprise, they saw the mystery guy that Rayvin was crushing on.