- Text Size +
Rayvin was ready to go. She was wearing a black spaghetti-strap tank top with her black pants that curved to her body. She had platform sandals on and her hair hung around her shoulders. She sprayed herself with a little bit of her Sterling Silver perfume and she left the house, getting into her car and leaving.

Don’t be nervous! It is going to be fine, she repeated to herself.

She took a deep breath as she pulled into the parking lot of the movie theaters. Looking at the phone booths, she saw no one inside them. Sighing, she parked the car and got out, walking over to the phone booths and sitting on the bench that was across from them. She stared at the ground and then glanced at her watch. It was only 7:45pm.

Fifteen minutes left. Don’t worry Ray. He will show, she told herself reassuringly.

A little bit later, she looked at her watch and it read 8:05pm. She was ready to leave when someone came and walked into the middle phone booth. She stood up and walked over to the phone booths. The person inside turned around and was wearing sunglasses and a black beanie. He was about 5’9” and pretty thin, but he looked well built. He had a little goatee and tanned skin. He wore all black except for a white wife beater under his shirt.

“Are you Rayvin?” He asked her.

“Yes. Who are you?” She asked.

“Alex. I’m a friend of Nick’s. He told me to give you this,” he replied, handing her a folded up piece of paper and slipping past her to get back into his car.

“Wait!” she called out. “Why isn’t he here?”

“Read it,” Alex said, getting back into his car, starting it up and leaving. Curious, she sat back down on the bench and opened the piece of paper.

Ray, I’m really sorry I can’t be there. Something came up and it’s keeping me. I looked at my clock at 7:45 and I realized that I had to meet you but I couldn’t, so I got my friend to get to you so you didn’t think I was just ditching you. Please, see me at Studio 66 tonight at 10. I’ll be waiting, love. - Nick

“Wow, so I get to travel around some more. How nice!” She said out loud and standing back up to get into her car.

It can’t be that bad. I can get Savanna to come to the Studio with me tonight, Rayvin thought to herself as she drove back to her house. She wasn’t upset, she just wished she could have seen Nick right there in that phone booth.

“I’ll be there!” Savanna smiled into the phone. Rayvin had called her to ask her if she would go to the Studio with her. Obviously, she agreed. Rayvin said that she would pick her up. This gave Rayvin time to change. To go to a club, she dressed differently. She kept the same shirt on, but put a tight, black miniskirt on. She smiled at herself in the mirror and zipped up her knee-high boots then grabbed her purse and left the house to go to Savanna’s.

10:00pm came and they were in the club. Savanna looked stunning in a tight, short stormy blue dress with black platform sandals. The music was blaring and they were thrilled to be at a club again. It had been a while since they went to a club, so being there together was a thrill. Rayvin had no idea where she was supposed to meet Nick, so she and Savanna just decided to hit the dance floor until it was 10, and then she would go to the bar and wait there.

When “Toxic” by Britney Spears, a remix, came on over the speakers and Rayvin had a big smile on her face. It was one of her favorite songs, so she went all out in dancing. She and Savanna were facing each other as they were dancing. Savanna grinned as Rayvin felt someone come up behind her, grinding their hips against her. She knew it was a male because she could feel it. He had his hands on her waist and their lower body’s were pressed against each other. The breath on her neck gave her chills and she smiled, grinding her hips against him, hearing a soft rumble in her ear over the music. He took her hands in his and rested his hands on her thighs and she smiled, getting an idea in her head. She grabbed onto Savanna who had the same guy from earlier in the phone booth grinding with her and they lead them over to the wall. Still not seeing their faces, the girls pushed the boys up against the wall, grinding their asses against them.

The song ended, and the girls stopped dancing, stepping away from their dance partners and turning around. It was dark and they could not see their faces. They grabbed the boys’ hands and took them over to the phone booths that were in the club.

“Who are you guys?” Rayvin asked, as they stood in the light. Suddenly, when they saw who their dance partners were, their jaws dropped.