- Text Size +
Chapter 1:

"Alex you're being stupid yet again!" I yelled loudly as he slammed his fist into another wall. Why were we fighting again? This was the thousandth argument of this week. All we ever did was fight.

"I'm not being stupid! Why were you out with HIM??" AJ snarled at me. I felt my body shutter as I backed up. He was seriously scaring me, I had never seen him so upset with me. I mean I knew he would never touch me out of anger, he never had hit me before...

"We went out to eat!" I found myself yelling back at him. God, couldn't he just loosen up a bit? He was over protective about me. And God, could it be annoying!

"And what about after dinner?" he asked, raising his voice at me, shaking with a violent anger.

"We went to my place..." I stuttered, not sure on how to answer the question. We hadn't done anything, just talked. Then AJ came in and found us lying together, not too good if you ask me. But we still hadn't done anything. And I ended up having to tail AJ all the way to his house...

"Get out..." he snarled once more, his sexy dark eyes spitting with a dark anger. I knew he was serious this time. I could tell...this was it.

"Alex...wait..." I whimpered, my body shivering. It was suddenly so cold, chilling my body.

"No...out...now!" AJ yelled, pushing me out the door with a final slam. The end of our relationship.


***

"Laur!" I heard someone yelling my name. I snapped out of those horrid thoughts and looked to see my best friend of eleven years staring at me quizzically.

"What'd I do Staz?" I asked Nastasia, using the old nickname I had called her since high school.

My friend was basically the beauty queen I had always envied. Her long honey blonde hair passing her shoulders gleaming in the sunlight, her sparkling ocean green eyes hinting with seduction. Her height reaching about 5'9", and cuvry figure to match, and the full and nearly bursting bosom I wish I had. God, I wish I was her, she even had talent to go with the body. Her singing voice was spectacular, and her dancing moves, wow!

"Nothing, you were spacing again." Nastasia laughed as her ocean green eyes twinkled with mischeif. I glared at her envingly again, it's not that I was a total dog...

I had sandy blonde hair cutting off short below my shoulders. I had some what of a curve with an okay bosom. I had to say that the boys did flock over me very much too, I was slim and perfect. Perfect in my own way. And my dark sapphire blue eyes killed them. Plus I had to admit I was somewhat of a songwriter, combining my talent with Nastasia's singing and dancing ability.

"Oh...how long were you there for?" I asked, as I stood up and adjusted my bikini strap. I had found myself out lounging by my inground swimming pool. I couldn't even remember how I got out there to begin with.

"Awhile. I was wondering where my little Chaz is..." Nastasia smirked as she yelled it loudly, then I heard him.

A bundle of energy tearing out from my house. His dark hair cut in a bowl cut fashion. His long dark eyelashes, those dark eyes...Just like his father.

"AUNT STAZ!!!" Chase yelled as he jumped into Nastasia's arms. She whirled him around and kissed his cheeks like she hadn't seen him in forever. When in truth she had just taken him out last Sunday.

"How's Chaz?" She cooed and squealed as she placed him down with one more kiss. I laughed, they were so cute together. But yet again, Nastasia had more talents, expessially when it came to loving kids.

"Fine...Mommy and I dood." He cooed.

I couldn't believe it. Those words just didn't seem possible. I was his "Mommy" and... just three years ago I was with his father, Alexander James McLean.