- Text Size +
Chapter 100:

After just one day, Nastasia and Alexandria were allowed to go home. We were due at Nastasia's house in about a few minutes, she was watching Chase for a week. AJ had bought us a trip out to the bahamas for our honeymoon. We decided it'd be best to leave Chase with the person he loved the most, Nastasia.

AJ knocked on Nastasia's door hard. Chase was holding his overnight bag. I laughed, he was about as eager as I was. I laughed as Nastasia swung open the door.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs. McLean." Nastasia called wearily. Alexandria was currently cuddled up in Nastasia's arms with a blanket.

"Hey mommy. Where's daddy?" AJ laughed as he kissed her cheek. She laughed as she gave him a quick kiss back, then one for me.

I had to admit, for being a new mother she looked fantastic. She still had her slim figure, with a bit more of a curve in her hips. Her ocean eyes sparkling with warmth. I laughed, she was almost as adorable as Alexandria.

"Daddy's at his house. Sleeping. The little rat." Nastasia laughed and Chase looked up at her. "Hey Chazzie. Come to spend the week with Auntie Stazzie and Cousin Alexandria?"

"Yea! Me hold Alexia?" Chase asked her excitedly, he loved the little baby more than anyone. AJ and I laughed as we sat on the couch.

"Yeah, you can hold Alexia when she wakes up alright?"

"YEA!"

"Well, we better-" AJ was about to answer, but there was a urgent tap on the door. Nastasia paused for a moment and laughed. She gave little Alexandria to me and fixed her hair, then answered the door.

"Howie?" Nastasia asked questioningly, "You know you never have to knock. Just come right in..."

Howie looked like he was a mess. I laughed at his messy hair, all wild and not a piece in place. His clothing was wrinkled and looked to be slept in. AJ even laughed as he held Alexandria.

"I HAVE to say something!" Howie answered as he ran into the house. Nastasia looked at him quizzically, then shut the door behind him. "I've been thinking, I couldn't even sleep. I was thinking about what J said the other day..."

"WHOA! DON'T GET ME INVOLVED!" AJ whistled as I smacked him playfully. He smiled as I kissed him gently.

"Anyway, I love you so much. I love Alexia a lot too. I could not stand waking up in the morning not facing you. Please don't leave me." Howie whispered as he bent down on his one knee. I gasped as Nastasia looked shocked, he opened up a velvet box that held a large sapphire ring. "Marry me?"

"Howie..."

"Yes or No."

"Yes." Nastasia laughed as he jumped up. She smiled as Howie placed his lips onto hers and placed the ring on her finger. They continued kissing as I gave a squeal.

"Ewwww!" Chase frowned, AJ laughed.

"STAZ! MARRIED! HAHA!" I laughed as I jumped up and spun her in a circle. She laughed as she hugged me back tighter.

"Here daddy, hold your Alexia." AJ called as Howie smiled. AJ handed him Alexandria.

"Hey baby." Howie cooed as he placed a gentle kiss on Alexandria's forehead. She cooed as Nastasia felt like she might cry.

"Guess Stazzie has something to plan while we're away." AJ laughed as he looped his hand with mine, entertwining our fingers. It felt so right.

"Yuppers." Howie laughed as he bent down and kissed Alexandria lightly.

"Second Chances rock don't they?" AJ laughed.

"Very much." Howie nodded.

"We better get going." I laughed as I hugged Nastasia tightly again. Finally a smile that was true on her face. I felt so great right now.

"Bye, have fun." Nastasia called.

"You too! See you in a week!" I called as I shut the door. I knew Nastasia and Howie were sharing a kiss, one that would last forever.

"Love you." AJ whispered.

"You too." I whispered back, sharing the same kiss that Nastasia and Howie had. And this time, ours would last a lifetime too.