- Text Size +
Chapter 15:

I wished the night would never end. Nastasia and I talked for hours, wondering on how I could break the news to AJ. We were going to meet up at the mall after her practice with plans to meet AJ there.

But as I sat there that afternoon staring at Chase playing with the Pooh Bear Nastasia had given him a blaze of anger streaked through me. AJ should have contacted me, he should of called after all of those urgent messages I sent him.

I stared at Chase for one more moment deciding now that I wouldn't be so kind to AJ and HIS feelings. I wanted to make him hurt, it wasn't fair to me that I should spare HIS feelings.

I glanced at the clock, it was about 2:20pm...BSB practice would end in about 10 minutes...I had time...I had plenty of time...

"Chase?" I called sweetly as I bent down and kissed his little forehead. He looked up at me with curiousity sparkling in his devilish brown eyes.

"Mommy play wid Pooh?" Chase asked sweetly as he held up the stuffed animal in his hands. I laughed as he stood up and offered me Pooh again, I declined.

"How about we go get dressed and take Pooh for a ride?"

******************

Nastasia had been practicing with the guys and her other friends since the early morning. Her heart beat faster and faster as she revved up her performance. Since she was so tall she was put with Nick for his and her height.

As they danced to their song "Larger Than Life" a bit more it was time for the twirl in which the girl dancers would fall back and land in their Backstreet Boys' arms.

Nastasia twirled as her blonde hair swirled like a ring, she fell backwards expecting to fall into Nick's awaiting arms, only Nick missed. Nastasia found herself on the floor as the music ended.

"Whoops..." Nick laughed as everyone snickered at Nastasia lying on the floor, admiring the view. She glared up at him as Howie shook his head, knowing she was all right he went with AJ to the back of the arena for a break.

"Nickolas, you're such a jerk." Nastasia moaned as he helped her off the floor. The other girl dancers snickered a bit, although they were clearly envious of Nastasia's closness with the guys.

"You love me anyway." Nick smiled as he handed her a bottle of water. Nastasia placed the water bottle on her warm neck. She was sweating badly.

"Nicky...c'mere, I wanna tell you something..." Nastasia whispered seductivly as she flashed her ocean eyes at him, drawing him into her alluring presence.

"What?" Nick grinned, obviously loving the attention he was recieving from Nastasia.

"D-D-D-Don't want you BACK!" Nastasia sang as she opened her water bottle and squirted it at Nick. He yelped in surprise as he backed up, soaked from head to toe with Nastasia's water.

"NASTASIA ANNE NOTEZ" Nick yelled loudly, "COME THE HELL HERE CAUSE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

"No freakin' way man!" Nastasia laughed as she ran and jumped off the stage, tearing up the asiles as she squealed, drawing the attention to her and Nick.

"NASTASIA!!!!" Nick yelled as he gained ground on her. Nastasia yelped as she found herself cornered. She quickly ran into one of the rows, when she started to run she found Brian blocking that enterance, she turned around to find Nick at the other.

"BRIAN! THANKS MAN!" Nick laughed.

"BRI-BEAR!!!!" Nastasia moaned as she watched Nick come towards her. She started to shake as Brian laughed a bit at her perdicament.

"Sorry Baby, Nick is like my best friend."

"AND I'M NOT?!"

"You're just a girl-friend."

"BRIAN THOMAS!" Nastasia moaned as she stared at Nick closing in on her. She looked to the back of the arena to see AJ and Howie watching the whole thing. She grinned as she looked at the seats, which were down.

"GOT YA!" Nick yelled as he moved to jump on her, but he missed. As soon as Nick leaped to grab Nastasia she jumped and started to run across the seats, hopping from one to one.

"AJ! AJ! AJ! AJ! AJ!" Nastasia squealed as Nick followed closely behind, but Nick missed. By the time he went to grab her...Nastasia had already jumped in AJ's awaiting arms.

"Oh wow...never thought I'd get the chance to have the flirtatious Nastasia Notez in my arms." AJ teased as Howie burst out laughing.

"I never thought I'd have the chance to be held by the sexy Alexander McLean." Nastasia flirted right back, not meaning a word about it. She was usually very playful.

"Nastasia! I thought I was your man!" Nick moaned, panting as he arrived with the group. Nastasia laughed as she leaned up and kissed AJ's cheek.

"AJ and Howie are my two latinos...Sorry...you're just a blond." Nastasia teased as she found AJ zoning out a million miles away. She looked up as she felt AJ's hands loose hold of her. In seconds she found herself on the floor again...

Nastasia stood up abruptly and stared darkly at AJ, ready to release some nasty words. But she stopped then she followed AJ and Howie's gaze. She gasped as she stared at the people in the doorway.

It was Lauren and Chase...