- Text Size +
Chapter 23:

After the Pokemon movie Howie, Nastasia, and AJ took Chase to the park to play a bit. They were having a wonderful time. Chase was beginning to understand who AJ was, after some talking with Nastasia. And AJ found Chase irrisitable, he was adorable. AJ was falling under Chase's spell.

"Owdie! I charizad, you pi-chu!" Chase babbled excitedly as Howie laughed. He ruffled Chase's dark hair as he turned excitedly to AJ and Nastasia.

"Aunt Stazzie ponyta! You squitle!" Chase chimed out with a smirk. Nastasia laughed as she looked over at AJ mischievously.

"Squirtle? Hmmm...." She smirked as AJ glanced back at her shocked.

"NOT in front of Chase!" He gasped.

"PLAY AUNT STAZ!" Chase demanded stubbornly. AJ glanced at him and laughed, Chase was so much like him at that age. He truely was his son.

"Yes sir Chazzie. So, what happens?" Nastasia asked, trying not to laugh too much as Howie began to make silly faces at her. She stuck her tongue back out at him as Chase glanced at the two guys, then back to Nastasia.

"Us big poke-mon chase liddle ponyta." Chase roared as AJ and Howie grinned devilishly at her. Chase began to walk towards Nastasia as she gave out a little squeak.

"GRRRRRRRRR" Howie laughed as he followed Chase.

"RRRRRRRRRRR" AJ chimed in.

"GROOOOOOOOOOWLLLLL!!!" Chase offered as the three started to chase Nastasia around the park. She yelled as she frantically ran away. She began to dodge in and out, running up the slide and over the jungle gym, but the boys gained heavy ground.

As Nastasia began to run for the swings a pair of strong arms grabbed her around the waist and swung her in a circle. She yelled as Howie placed her down and grinned at her affectionately.

"I won the prize." He laughed.

"Yeah...this..." She grinned as she leaned in to place a long kiss on his soft lips.

"CHASE! DON'T LOOK! PONYTA IS EATING PIKACHU!" AJ cried as he swung Chase in a cirle and collapsed onto the soft green grass.

"Bad ponyta!" Chase giggled as Howie tossed Nastasia onto the ground after their kiss. Nastasia looked at Chase shocked.

"You were the one trying to eat me!" She laughed as she reached over AJ and gave Chase a squeeze, which made him squeal with delight.

"I spend night wid my Aunt Staz?" Chase asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yes. Mommy wants a break, so Aunt Stazzie is keeping you. Cause I love you." Nastasia smiled as Chase grinned and placed a sweet kiss on her puckered lips.

"Owdie spend night too?" Chase asked as Nastasia turned to see Howie shaking his head vigeriously.

"I guess, if he wants." Nastasia replied.

"OH YEAH! Thanks Chase!" Howie grinned as he kissed Nastasia's cheek affectionately.

"AND AJ is spending the night too. A slumber party, huh Chazzie?" Nastasia asked as she stood up.

"Yeah!" Chase screamed excitedly.

"I'm it! Come get me! I'll beat y'all to the car!" Nastasia called as she raced off towards her jeep. Howie laughed as he picked himself up and started to run after his girlfriend, leaving Chase and AJ alone.

"Want me to spend the night Chase?" AJ asked.

"Yeah! Aunt Staz bery fun." Chase cooed.

"Yeah..." AJ smiled as Chase jumped up suddenly.

"C'mon daddy! Aunt Staz gettin' aday!" Chase whimpered as he pulled AJ to his feet. "DADDY!!!"

"Coming Chase." AJ repeated stunned as an unusual smile crept to his lips. He liked the sound of that.

Daddy.