- Text Size +
Chapter 42:

I managed to wrestle Chase into one of the auditorium chairs. It had been awhile since I had seen their preformances. They had new songs now, which meant new dance moves. Although I had seen Nastasia dancing around her house, but this was different.

"What do we wanna start off with?" I heard Nastasia call as each person jumped onto the stage. I saw her flick her long blonde hair over her shoulder and fix her sports type bra. Her slender figure and curves looking unbelievale in the dancing pants. I felt jealousy rage it's ugly head again.

"Something slow so the old man over there don't pass out." Kevin snickered as AJ glared back at him.

"If my right hand didn't hurt..." He growled.

"JJ! Calm down!" Nastasia laughed as she ran over and hugged him tightly. I knew she could feel my eyes burning in the back of her neck, because she released him from a short hug. Leaving him confused, and leaving me a bit happier.

"Why so short?" He asked her.

"Uh...we have to get back to dancing. We'll go with Don't Want You Back...then flip it to It's Gotta Be You." Nastasia lied as she averted her eyes and walked back to her place with Nick.

I could see the confusion in AJ's eyes. He always knew when Nastasia was lying. And this was one of those times. I felt myself grow a little sick from the ugly thoughts flooding through my head about Nastasia.

"Let's roll. Before D and Staz jump into another liplock." Nick smiled as Nastasia looked at him shocked.

"Wait! Hold up! Since when did YOU have the right to talk about me like that?" Nastasia asked as she stared up defiently at Nick. He laughed, he was still taller than her. Howie held in a laugh.

"Since I was Howie's friend?" Nick asked.

"HELL NO!" Nastasia laughed as she swatted at Nick playfully. Nick recountered by grabbing ahold of Nastasia's arms and holding her back playfully. Chase watched them and became defensive of his Aunt. I watched as Chase flew onto the stage and was prepared to hit Nick!

Fortunantly, AJ grabbed Chase quickly before his little legs could reach Nick's shins. He let go of Nastasia in surprise as she fell to the floor, making the other dancers laugh.

"Chaser, you have to stay down with mommy." AJ laughed as he brought his son back down to where I sat. I saw Chase look up with fire in his brown eyes.

"Daddy, Nick gonna hurd Aunt Stazzie! Me want Aunt Stazzie dood." Chase said looking up as AJ resisted the urge to laugh as Nastasia ran down the stage.

"I'm alright Chazzie. I didn't get hurt by Nick. I coulda beat him up." Nastasia smiled as Chase laid a kiss on her cheek.

"SHE WISHES!" Nick yelled, Nastasia glared back at him. I saw Nick clam up as Howie laughed at his girlfriend.

"Aunt Stazzie otay?" Chase asked.

"Perfect."

"Dood."

"Yup, now Daddy and I have to go dance. C'mon JJ. Remember no passing out on me..." Nastasia laughed as she went to reach for AJ's free hand. But she stopped and glanced back at my hateful eyes. She bowed her head and ran up on stage, without AJ. Which brought me my satisfaction, although it might of hurt Nastasia more than I would ever know.