- Text Size +
Chapter 6:

The music was pumping loudly as soon as we entered the club. I could already see Nastasia getting into the beat as she walked through, and a dozen guys looked her way. I was surprised with the obvious whistles coming from their lips as they eyed us, but Nastasia ignored them, only watching Howie.

Nastasia and I grabbed a booth by the side of the wall as Brian and Howie went to grab us a few drinks, they promised they'd be right back. They said they wanted to make sure that their lovely ladies weren't stolen. Nastasia and I just laughed after Howie gave her one last kiss and walked away with Brian.

"So, since when did you and Howie start kissing like THAT Staz?" I teased her as she watched Howie walk away, I could tell she was staring at his firm buttocks. I laughed as she turned and stared quizzically at me, a mischievous smile forming on her glossed lips.

"Since hmmm, we met at the cafe for some coffee last night." Nastasia smirked as she saw Howie look back to keep a watchful eye on her. I couldn't really blame Howie, she was so pretty, and a flirt. I would have her chained to my wrist if I was him.

"Coffee? You?" I asked, she never liked coffee. She thought it'd stunt her growth, but like she needed to worry about that...

"He called me on my cell when I was at the mall...and asked if I'd meet him at the cafe for something to do. I agreed and met him there. He said he wanted to talk..." Nastasia told me as a glaze covered her ocean eyes.

"And let me guess you guys did more than talk?" I asked, raising one of my blonde eyebrows in question. She gave me a large sparkling smile, and I didn't have to ask any more questions.

"He's just so...AHHH..." Nastasia smirked as I frowned a bit. Sometimes it was hard for Staz to handle love. She was so lustful and flirtatous, but never wanted to hurt a soul. Sometimes I worried when she became serious over a guy, I never wanted to see her hurt, not like I had been.

"Stazzie, did you forget the promise you made to me?" I asked hurriedly as I saw Brian and Howie returning from the corner of my eye.

"Which one?" Nastasia asked me, confusion spreading like wild-fire across her angelic face.

"The one about never falling in love too fast?"

"No..."

"Staz!"

"Fine...I do..." Nastasia mumbled, like a child being caught in a fib they had just told. She pouted a bit as I smiled, she had taught that classic look to Chase when he was about a year old...

"Just be careful." I warned as Howie and Brian returned, "I can't see you getting hurt too."

"Hey, I brought back my Stazzie a special drink..." Howie grinned as Brian scooted into the booth beside me, placing my usual drink beside me. A margarita on the rocks, he knew me too well as he placed his arm around me protectivly.

"What drink?" Nastasia piped back seductivly, working her flirtatious charms. I had to admit, the girl was good in action. And I watched her techniques, hoping they'd rub off on me.

"Sex On the Beach with a hint of rum." Howie growled in her ear, obviously into her seductive charms. I had to smother a laugh in Brian's shoulder. They were definantly a pair all right.

"Is that an offer?" Nastasia taunted.

"Only if you give me a kiss." Howie laughed as he slid into the seat next to her, pulling her in for one of the most electrifying kisses I had ever seen Nastasia's lips locked it. Even I had to gasp!

"Would you guys just rent a room." Brian teased as Nastasia pulled away from the kiss and grabbed her drink, taking a long sip. I laughed, for being such a petite little thing, she sure handled her liquor.

"I would, but Staz wouldn't let me..." Howie pouted as she smacked him playfully.

"If you're planning on getting me drunk off my ass for some approval you're talking to the wrong girl. I only agree when I'm sober." Nastasia laughed as Howie gave her another kiss. Even with each other their kisses I silently longed for AJ, although I'd never admit to it.

"So anyway, who was the kid at Lauren's house Staz?" Howie asked as Nastasia choked back some of her drink, she coughed a bit as the color left my face. I always made Nastasia promise me that she would never tell the guys, even if it killed her.

"Just a kid." Nastasia replied as she locked her ocean eyes into my sky colored ones. We both looked panicked.

"You guys look too worried for it to be just some kid." Brian laughed as Nastasia focused her charm on him, hoping to end the conversation. I secretly hoped she would take care of it too.

"Laurie promised to babysit for an old friend of our's, but she forgot we had plans. So, she called mom and had her babysit for her. And, she's lucky that mom did it." Nastasia lied for me, I could tell that she felt horried about it, I could see it in her blazing eyes.

"That's nice." Brian nodded.

"ANYWAY, Bri-Bear, I'm in the mood to get my booty-shaking on." Nastasia teased as the "Thong Song" came on. She jumped out of the booth and started to twist her body in unbelievable ways. Howie watched as all the guys' eyes suddenly shifted, jealous flared through him.

"Damn, don't you ever get tired of dancing?" Brian laughed as he stood up.

"Heck no!" Nastasia laughed as she pulled Howie by his shirt, leading him into the crowd of guys that eyed her like hungry wolves. I just laughed.

"We have to go keep an eye on her you know." Brian laughed as he pulled me out of the booth. That was him, big brother to the rescue.

"I don't need Staz showing me up on the dance floor." I groaned as he pulled me along.

"Laur, she shows everyone up on the dance floor." He teased as he pulled me into the crowd, revving me up for the time of my life.