- Text Size +
Chapter 73:

I snapped back in surprise as we broke the kiss. AJ's eyes were bright and firey, but not an upset type of firey, a happy passionate firey.

"WOW!" Chase yelled loudly from the front of the bus. Nastasia's eyes were on us too. Everyone was staring at us, even Denise had stopped reading her magazine to watch.

"Why?" I asked, still breathless from the kiss he had laid on my lips. My eyes were sparkling with excitment as the adrenaline rushed through me.

"Because I love you." AJ answered seriously.

"When? How? Huh?" I asked, feeling stupid as Nastasia covered a laugh with her hand. I knew she was going to razz me later about it.

"I was thinking when I was talking to D... He lost Stazzie and he never wanted to right? Then I lost you once, and I had Amanda. But ever since than I always kept thinking about you. I wanted to dial up your number, but then I'd get fustrated. Stazzie would know..." AJ started.

"Wait..." I answered breathlessly.

"No, listen! Then all of a sudden what Howie was saying clicked. I LOVE you Lauren. And I want to wake up with you each morning, go to sleep each night, knowing that I'll always have you." AJ answered as he rambled, letting go of all his jumbled thoughts.

"AJ..." I whispered.

"Take me back, I was a fool. I love you so much Lauren. Please?" AJ asked me as he held me by the shoulders. His voice pleading with me.

"KISS HIM LAURIE!!!!" Nastasia yelled from the front of the bus. She gave a little whoop as Chase clapped. The sparkle returning to her eyes a bit.

"KISS DADDY, MOMMY!!!!" Chase yelled after Nastasia had yelled.

"Kiss me Lauren." AJ urged.

I leaned in and kissed him. Eagerly, he accepted my kiss and kissed back. Locking our lips in a spellbinding kiss, fireworks shooting through my body like lightening.

Then, everyone clapped.