- Text Size +
Chapter 75:

Nastasia looked back at Howie with surprise on her face. He was so serious at the moment, his eyes darkened with a tainted love. Nastasia looked lost as she stared into his eyes. She just wanted to kiss him.

"Are you being sarcastic?" Nastasia asked as Chase moaned a bit and scooted up closer to Nastasia, hugging her tightly. She sighed a bit as Howie looked down.

"I'm too depressed to be sarcastic." He answered truthfully.

"Howie...don't..." Nastasia sighed as she looked away for a moment. Howie rolled his eyes as he brought her face to his hands. He cupped it gently as she gazed back, panic on her face.

"Why can't you understand that I love you and I want to be with you. I want the baby, I want to start a family. I want to live with you. I want to be with you." Howie asked softly, "You can trust me. Please tell me you still love me? Please. Oh God please?"

"H-H-Howie..." Nastasia whimpered.

"Tell me you love me. Tell me you want the baby." Howie urged. Nastasia's beautiful ocean eyes darted frantically, but locked as Howie's pierced into her soul.

"I...I..."

"Just TELL me."

"I do still love you." Nastasia whispered as Chase stirred again. Nastasia looked down to see Chase's bright eyes staring back at her.

"Wherd mommy and daddy?" Chase asked sleepily.

"They're hanging out in the back baby. You fell asleep." Nastasia cooed softly as she rubbed Chase's bear back. It was hot and AJ had let him run around with no shirt on.

"Aunt Stazzie and Owdie go back doo?" Chase asked as Howie offered him a sweet smile.

"I'll go where you go." Nastasia smiled.

"Play wid pokemon?" Chase asked again, tilting his head to let some of his dark hair spill over his forehead. Nastasia swept it back and laughed.

"Can I be Ponyta?"

"Des!"

"Okay then, we'll play pokemon." Nastasia laughed as Chase wrapped his arms around Nastasia's neck. Nastasia hugged him back and started to think of the child inside her. Would it be the same way? Loving and kind? Sweet and adorable?

"Owdie play too?" Chase asked as he jumped off the couch. Nastasia yawned slightly as she stood up and stretched a bit, her stomach ached and became queezy.

"If Owdie wants to play he can." Nastasia replied, teasing Chase a bit with calling Howie, 'Owdie'. She gave Howie a timid smile, like showing him everything would turn out all right.

"Otay Owdie play too." Chase bubbled, without even asking Howie if he wanted to join. "You be...a....pichu....me be chazad."

"Okay Chase." Howie sighed as Nastasia helped him off the floor. She looked at Howie for a moment and titled her head, letting her blonde hair spill over her shoulder.

"We can not argue later in the hotel ok? Maybe...I'll be more talkitive then. And we'll straighten it out more. All right?" Nastasia whispered as Chase tugged on her arm.

"Deal." Howie whispered as Nastasia was tugged to the back of the bus by Chase. She seemed to actually have a true smile on her face. And, Howie did too.