- Text Size +
Chapter 76:

I watched with surprise as Howie and Nastasia played together with Chase. Chasing him and laughing together, teasing each other a bit. I saw a distant look in Nastasia's eyes, I couldn't tell if they were back together, but I hoped.

"Lauren, where's Howie and my Stazzie?" AJ asked as we got into the hotel. I looked around and thought for a moment, it had been an hour or two.

"Yeah, we need to go to practice. And Stazzie is like our choreographer. Although she has to teach Nick the most." Brian whinned to me as Nick punched him.

"Staz says I'm a good dancer." Nick answered grumpily.

"Staz just doesn't want you to sit on her." AJ shot back. I laughed as AJ entertwined my fingers with his. I laughed, the feeling felt so nice. Wow, I had missed him.

"Where are they Lauren!!!" Brian whinned at me again. I rolled my eyes and slapped him playfully with my free hand.

"Go check Howie's room. Maybe they're talking again." I answered with hope in my voice. I wanted them back together so bad. I prayed they would.

"Howie's room? What the hell are they doing in there?" Brian asked with a sigh.

"Making out...oops...I mean up..." Nick snickered. I looked at him surprised as AJ glared at him. We were both sensitive about Howie and Nastasia now. The baby to be exact.

"Stop being immature." AJ hissed.

"Sorry..." Nick frowned.

"Go...go see if they're there." A.J sighed. Nick and Brian nodded as they ran down the hallway, leaving us alone. Finally.

********

"You still tired Stazzie?" Howie asked softly as she fell back onto the bed. Howie sat down beside her as she turned onto her back to look up at him. Her ocean green eyes a bit more brighter.

"I'm all right. I slept a little bit longer than I usually do on the bus..." Nastasia answered with another yawn. Howie smiled softly at her.

"We're not fighting." Howie smiled.

"About time huh?" Nastasia asked softly as Howie rested his hand on her stomach. She looked at him in surprise as he started to rub her stomach.

"I'm so glad you're keeping it."

"Me too... Chase helped me through it I guess. Seeing him made me want the baby..."

"Really?"

"Yes." Nastasia nodded.

"Are you going to live with me when the baby's born? Please. God, I want you two back in my life. Please Staz, that's all I'm asking. We don't have to be boyfriend and girlfriend..." Howie asked her softly.

"What?"

"We could just live together...seperate rooms..." Howie whispered.

"Never." Nastasia laughed.

"What?"

"We're together, no doubt about it." Nastasia laughed as she leaned up and kissed him tenderly. Howie responded to the kiss and returned it more passionantly. Happy to have her back in his life. Finally.

***********

"SHE'S WHAT?!" Nick hissed as he and Brian stood up from the door. Brian looked surprised as he and Nick started to creep away.

"Pregnant you dork. Pregnant." Brian whispered. "We can't tell ANYONE what we heard..."

"Yes we can..." Nick answered.

"What?!" Brian yelled as Nick started to run away.

"GRAB STAZ AND HOWIE! DON'T LET THEM KNOW! I'M LEAVING!"

"NICK! DON'T!" Brian yelled loudly, but it was no use. He was gone.