- Text Size +
Chapter 78:

" I dissapear for two minutes and this is what happens? " Kevin said, his thick eyebrows furled with anger.

" He threw the first punch! " Nick shot.

" Somehow I believe you disserved it. "

" How the hell would you know? You weren't around! "

" Just shut up! I don't want to hear another word out of you the rest of the night! "

" Fine, guess that means I can't perform. I'm out of here! " Nick walked off, his hands still tightly clentched in fists.

" Smart ass, " Kevin mumbled and turned back to everyone."What happened? Anyone know? Because if this doesn't sort out, we won't have a show tonight." Kevin sighed as he fell to the floor. Brian was in terrible pain, and I was in emotional distress.

" Hell if I know, " A.J said as he hoisted Chase onto his shoulders.

"Lauren?" Kevin asked as he turned to me.

I sighed, knowing that I would have to tell Kevin now. " Well, Stazzie, she's um...she's...pregnant, " I said quietly.

"She's what?" Kevin asked, surprise flooding his emerald eyes.

" Pregnant, " I repeated as I looked at him.

"How?" He asked stupidly. Even AJ looked at him and smirked.
"Isn't it obvious?" AJ asked.

" Don't be a smart ass, " Kevin snapped. " When did she find out? "

"I'm...not sure..." I hesitated, how long had it been?

" Ok... " Kevin said.

" You ok 'Rok? " A.J asked as we all looked at Brian. He was still clutching his nose with the tissue over it. His face was scrunched up with pain and his face was red. He shook his head.

"Gosh, I think it's broke!" Brian howled as he clutched it tighter. I gasped at the amount of blood. How could we explain this tongiht?

" This is just frickin' great, " Kevin said angrily.

" My god, Brian! What happened to your nose dear? " Denise asked with surprise as she walked onto the stage. She must have just arrived.

"Mom, it all went downhill." AJ sighed. "We think Bri's nose is broke. Nick said he's not performing. Stazzie ran out. Howie ran after her."

" What happened to cause all this? " Denise asked as she bent down beside Brian and pulled the tissue away from his nose. He winced in pain.

"Nick opened his mouth." I answered, anger fleeting into my words.

" Ok, but that still doesn't give me a very good idea as to what happened... "

"Howie and Nick decided that was a perfect time to get into a fist fight. No doubt they'll have some bruises later." AJ answered as Chase cuddled up tightly to his father. He had never had Nastasia tell him no before.

" Ok, now tell me what the fight was about. "

"Nastasia." I answered for her, feeling like a child who had just gotten in trouble for eating the last cookie.

Denise sighed. " That's not good. Now may I ask what about Nastasia caused Howie and Nick to get into a fist fight? "

"Lauren?" AJ asked, his eyes and everyone elses looking to me for the answer.

Why was I always the one that everyone looked to for the perfect answer? I sighed. " I guess somehow Nick found out about Stazzie being pregnant and well, it just went on from there. He totally freaked and acted like an ass to her. "

"Nick? No" Denise answered in disbelif, she couldn't believe it.

" Yes, as surprising as it may seem. "

"Well Brian, let's get you out to the ER. We'll see how it turns out, and see if we'll have a show tonight." Denise sighed.

Brian mumbled something under his breath as he struggled to stand up with the help of Denise and Kevin. I could tell by his facial features that he was extremely pissed, and knew most of his anger was directed towards Nick. I knew that wasn't good.