- Text Size +
Chapter 8:

Howie dropped Brian off at his house and zoomed around the corner. Nastasia lived a few blocks away from Howie's condo, and frankly he was relieved about it. He loved her so much, and was amazed at her beauty.

"Howie...Howie..." Nastasia repeated as Howie drove silently. She stared at her boyfriend with curiousity. He seemed so silent as he drove. She watched his dark eyes lighten and darkening in the light. She thought they were so sexy...

"What? What?" Howie asked teasing her a bit as he took another turn down their road, in a few moments they would be at her house. Howie silently wished that this road would last forever.

"Shut-up, you're so rude to me." Nastasia pouted as she sunk in the seat of his car, resting her long tan legs on the dashboard. Howie stared at them and rose his gaze upward, sensuality burning in his dark eyes.

"I love you..." Howie said as he stopped the car in front of her house. She stared at him giving him a playful glare, her ocean colored eyes staring into his chocolate ones.

"You better..." She replied in a heartbeat as Howie's lips connected with hers. She kissed back eargerly, electricity flying through them both. His lips began to become more needy as she kissed back, the same emotion flooding through her lips.

"Come...spend...the night...at my house..." Howie asked between their passioned kisses. She kissed back with the same intensity.

"I...No..." Nastasia frowned as she pushed him back onto his side of the car, hurt flashed in his dark eyes as she glanced away.

"Why?" Howie asked as his heart shown through his eyes. Nastasia hesitated as she stared back at him. Her head flooded with all the hurt Lauren had suffered, the child she had bore, the father Chazzie should of had. She didn't want to suffer through that.

"I'm...I'm just afraid..." Nastasia admitted shyly, her beautiful slim body slumping down in defeat. Howie glanced at her surprised, she was usually so bold towards them, never afraid. He sighed as he wrapped his arms around Nastasia's slim waist, holding her tightly.

"Afraid of me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because, AJ hurt Laurie really bad. And I seriously don't want to be put through what Laurie was put through. It wasn't fair to her...and it hurt..."

"I'm not AJ." Howie answered truthfully. "I'd never hurt you. I will never hurt you. I'm just glad you're actually my girlfriend...You're so beautiful..."

"Flattery will get you no where." Nastasia teased as she gave him a butterfly kiss on the tip of his nose. He smiled again as he kissed her softly on the lips.

"Will you spend the night now? We can go out tomorrow, anywhere you're gorgeous heart desires..."

"Howie..." Nastasia giggled.

"Please...I'll...I'll sleep on the couch...You can have my bed..." Howie begged as he began to kiss her slim neck. Nastasia giggled as she got out of his car and leaned to kiss him softly.

"Let me go get my clothing, and I'll be right out."

"I love you Staz." Howie repeated with a final kiss.

"D?"

"hmmm?"

"You don't have to sleep on the couch." Nastasia teased finally as she ran into her house to grab some clothing. Leaving Howie with a grin spreading across his face.
**********************************************************
That morning Howie and Nastasia woke up side by side, cuddled in each others arms. It was a hot day and they decided to hit the beach for a little tanning session.

Howie watched Nastasia carefully as she rubbed in the slick coconut oil all over her body. He watched as she slid her hands down her curvy body. Her apparal consisted of a black string bikini, excentuating her tan figure. She kept getting looks from all the guys. Howie felt jealous.

"Baby...Stop watching me like a hawk." Nastasia laughed as she wrapped her arms around Howie's neck. He started to kiss her softly.

"How can I stop when all these damn guys are watching you like a tiger, waiting to pounce when I leave..." Howie whimpered.

"Would you stop...I only have eyes for you." Nastasia said as a grin formed on her perfectly glossed lips. She never thought of herself as drop-dead-gorgeous, although everyone always agreed otherwise.

"Stazzie..."

"Stop...Come play..." Nastasia grinned as she pulled Howie up from their blankets with a frisbee in hand. Tugging him to play in the sand.