- Text Size +
Chapter 83:

As those precious words flew out of AJ's mouth the whole roomed seemed to stop shuffling. Denise had even dropped the papers she was going through, staring at her son. At first not believing the words that had flew from his mouth.

Nastasia even stopped dancing as she glanced back at us. Howie had been helping her with a move she thought she didn't master yet, but I had told her she had. Her beautiful ocean eyes sparked like a wild fire as she stopped dancing with Howie and Chase. Staring back at me.

"Please Lauren." AJ asked me softly as he still stood there, wobbling a bit on his knee. His hands were shaking badly as he stared deeply into my eyes. Those eyes that I had dreamed about for so long.

"I...I...I don't know what to say..." I stuttered as Nastasia glared hard at me. I felt her eyes burning into me as I stared directly at AJ.

"Please Lauren. I can't loose you...not again...and Chase...he needs his father and his mother. Together. I know what you mean to me, I had to loose you to realize that. But I don't want to again...Please." AJ answered once more, honesty flooding through his words, bowling me over with the passion he felt. My heart began to beat faster.

"What daddy and mommy talking 'bout? Huh Aunt Stazzie?" I heard Chase ask Nastasia loudly as he saw where his aunt's attention was. "Why daddy on dis dee?"

"Because Chazzie..." Nastasia laughed. I couldn't hold his stare any longer, once again, Nastasia had stole my spotlight. But this time I didn't hate it, even AJ turned to stare at our son and Nastasia.

"WHY?" Chase whined to her.

"Because..." Nastasia laughed as she scooped Chase up in her arms and hugged him tightly. She saw AJ and I watching her and she nodded tightly, "YOUR MOTHER WAS ABOUT TO TELL YOUR DADDY YES!!!!"

She yelled it loudly so we could hear it clearly. I looked at her and beamed a smile back, something only me and her would know for years and years to come. Something AJ would never understand about us.

"Yes Alex. Yes." I whispered softly. AJ turned abruptly back to me, his eyes twinkling with a deep passion. He took the ring clumsily out of the velvet box and slipped it on my finger.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear and we leaned in and kissed softly, the kiss I would remember for the rest of my life, and years after that.

*********

I watched as AJ let go of me and ran back up to the stage to hurridly tell the guys our good news, not like they didn't know already. I had a bright smile on my face as Denise and Nastasia went running to me.

Nastasia reached me first. She screamed with a loud squeal as she jumped into my awaiting arms. We both squealed as we jumped in a circle together. Denise laughed.

"Ohmigod!!! Wow!!! You and JJ!!!" Nastasia squealed, "Guess he can't spend the night at my house anymore!"

"Guess not!" I laughed.

"My dear! Welcome to the family!" Denise laughed as she kissed my cheek lightly. She hugged me tightly and then brought Nastasia into her arms also.

"MARRIED!!! WOW!!!" Nastasia squealed again and this time Denise jumped in, every one of us squealing and laughing.

*********

"Women. Man!" Brian whistled from up on the stage. AJ, Howie, Brian, and Kevin were up on the stage discussing what had just happened.

"You started it man!" Howie laughed as he pushed AJ on the shoulder. His jaw was an ugly blackish purple, an ugly reminder of what Nick had done. But that was the least on his mind.

"Hey! I love her!" AJ laughed.

"They're going to act like that the ENTIRE tour!" Kevin laughed.

"Good. I hope they stay that way." Howie grinned.

"Why?" Brian laughed.

"Because..."

"He's next..." AJ laughed.