- Text Size +
Chapter 84:

My head was still spinning after the concert. I was in love. I couldn't stop repeating the name Mrs. McLean in my head. I couldn't get it out. And I felt even better when AJ and Howie decided they were going to take Nastasia and me out to dinner and some dancing. Like Nastasia could get enough of it anyway.

The plan was to meet at the hotel lobby within an hour. Nastasia had planned to get ready in my room with me. She was still all hyper from the concert. The same blonde I had come to love like a sister.

She looked very spectacular that night in her tight black dress with butterflies dancing up the sides. Her straps consisted of a flimsy string. It slitted right up her thigh, although the ending only ended a few inches shorter than her knees. Letting her long tan legs show off for the world. She let her blonde hair fall down to her waist. She was breathtaking as she applied a touch of makeup.

I chose an outfit almost identical to Nastasia's dress. We had bought them to match. Only mine was a firey red with dragons creeping up the sides. My straps were a bit thicker, and the slit was a bit lower. Although it hung perfectly on me. I chose to wear my hair in a ponytail, as always. I thought I looked perfect.

As did Nastasia when she looked at me and cooed, "WOW! You look fantastic! I wish I looked that good!"

"Me? Better than you? Ha!" I replied with sarcasm.

" Did anyone ever tell you you're too hard on yourself? " Nastasia asked as she returned to applying her makeup.

" Well, when I have a friend that looks as good as you do... " I laughed.

"I won't look that good in nine months!" Nastasia replied as she turned back to me and puffed out her cheeks like a giant chimpmunk, then bending her back acting like she had a huge belly.

I laughed at her good heartedly. " Then you'll know how I felt. Hey now I can finally give you pay back for all those times you told me to stop complaining, that it couldn't be that bad. That's what I'll tell you. "

"Me? Nah! I'm too good of a sport to complain!" Nastasia joked as she smoothed out her black dress, her ocean eyes twinkling with mischief. "Who knows, I might want another one."

" That's what I thought until I actually gave birth. It sort of changes your mind a little... "

" You saying you and A.J aren't going to have any other kids? "

" No, I'm not saying that. I'm sure there will be another McLean kid sometime in the future, maybe even two. Ya never know. I'm marrying A.J ya know? " I laughed.

"Or two? Yeah right! You're thinking of five, six, seven." Nastasia teased me further as she finished with her makeup.

" No, I don't think so. Though, I can just picture eight or nine little McLean kids running around the house, driving A.J nuts. It's a funny picture actually... "

"JJ would pull his hair out...then again...that might actually do wonders for him...." Nastasia giggled as there was a loud pounding on the door.

" It might, though, I think he might be going bald on his own. Look how high his hair line is, " I laughed as I exited the bathroom and walked over to the door.

" If you lay down, lay down beside me. You can get all inside me, and I can get all inside you too, " A.J sang as he pulled me into his arms without warning. " If you lay down, lay down beside me - "

" Not right now babe, " I laughed as I gave him a kiss. He looked playfully hurt. " But ya never know about later, so don't give me that look. But thanks for the little saranation. I liked it. "

A.J kissed me several times, leaving Howie just standing there, looking at us oddly. " I thought you would. " We continued kissing, excluding everyone else from the world we had just jumped into.

" Where's Stazzie? " Howie asked us, not recieving an answer. He sighed and was about to sit down on my bed when Nastasia came walking out of the bathroom. Howie marveled at the amazing beauty that stood before him. " Usted es muy hermoso mi amor, muy hermoso... " he said as he stood up straight and took her into his arms.

Nastasia smiled at him warmly. " Gracias, " she whispered in his ear and they engaged in a long kiss.

" Um, shall we go before this gets out of hand? " I laughed as I pulled back from A.J.

*****

The guys took us to an amazing Italian resteraunt on the north side of town. The atmosphere of the place fit the mood perfectly. We were taken to a secluded table near the back. It was beautiful. There was a dozen red roses laying on mine and Nastasia's chairs. Sweet, romantic music played in the background. It was all so perfect.

" Well Mr. McLean, " I said seriously. " I can honestly say I'm impressed. "

" Anything for my beautiful fiancee, " A.J replied with a grin as he pulled my chair out and seated me.

" Like I said, very impressed... "

" When did you guys find time to do this? " Nastasia asked as she took her seat.

" We made a few phone calls, " Howie smiled as he sat down and rubbed Nastasia's still slim stomach. We all knew what he was thinking about. Nastasia smiled warmly at him, knowing she had a long road ahead of her. But he promised he would be there for her, as much as he could, and that made it easier.