- Text Size +
Chapter 88:

AJ continued to sob uncontrolably in Nastasia's arms. Their lives were just going in circles. AJ knew what Lauren felt like the day he told her to get out. His heart broke as Nastasia rubbed his back affectionantly.

"I...I want her b-b-back..." AJ whimpered as he cried. A child who lost his favorite toy, he missed Chase. He missed Lauren. He looked down at the ring Nastasia was holding in her hand.

"Get her back." Nastasia whispered softly as he rubbed the tears from his eyes. His heart ached so badly. He wanted to go away. Leave, never wake up again.

"What do you mean?" AJ asked his best friend as she gave him an affectionant kiss on the cheek, showing that she loved him too.

"Go back and get her. We don't have to be in the next state for like a few days. Plenty of time for you to go get her. Don't give up on her like she gave up on you. Chase and Lauren need you. Don't let her make you think different. She loves you. More than you'll ever know JJ." Nastasia answered, her ocean eyes jems of sincerity.

"Really?" AJ whispered, afraid to speak any higher.

"Yes."

"All right...I will..." AJ answered determined as he helped Nastasia stand up. She stood and stretched, her shirt rising to show a bit of her stomach, the lean and tanned tummy that was holding a child. AJ looked at her and smiled. "Come on mommy."

"Huh?"

"You're coming with me, let's go get D. I can't go alone. I don't trust myself. So, mommy, let's roll." AJ repeated firmer as he took her hand and drug her back to Howie's room. Surprise written on her face, as his heart continued to ache.

He knew he would get Lauren back, whether or not she liked it.