- Text Size +
Chapter 89:

" I'm sorry sir, we're completely booked until tomorrow. There's a flight open in the evening that I can put you on, " a lady who was clearly showing her aging by her grey hair, repeated agitatedly for the third time.

" That's not good enough, damnit! I need to get a flight there now! Not tomorrow! It could be too late by then! " A.J began to yell as he became even more frustrated. His face was turning red.

" Tomorrow's flight is the best I can do for you. "

" There's gotta be something else! "

" Sir, there isn't. "

" Damnit! " A.J yelled and threw his hands up in the air.

" Would you like me to book you for that flight? " the lady asked, ready to type any information into the computer that she needed to.

Nastasia stepped up to the counter, pushing A.J aside gently. " Yes, book us for that flight please. "

" Alright, I'm gonna need your names. "

" Nastasia Notez, Howard Dorough, and Alexander McLean, " Nastasia answered quite professionally.

The lady behind the counter quickly eyed Nastasia, Howie and A.J.
" Wait, they're - "

" Yeah, they are, but uh, can we not make a scene? " Nastasia asked, hoping it didn't come out rudely.

" Don't worry, but would it be too much of a trouble to get their autographs for my grandaughter? "

" It'd be no problem, " Howie interrupted with a genuine smile, overhearing the conversation. " J! " A.J didn't answer or look at him.

" I see your friend is spacing out? "

" Yeah, kinda. He's having a problem right now, " Nastasia said.
" JJ! "

" What?! "

" Would it be too much of a trouble for you to sign an autograph? "

A.J was about ready to roll his eyes, he wasn't in the mood, but Nastasia glared at him. " No...it'd be no trouble at all. "

" Thank-you very much. Here's your tickets. The flight is tomorrow evening at 9:00. Have a nice day. "

Nastasia snatched the tickets. " You too. Ok, let's go back to the hotel now, we'll work things out from there. "