- Text Size +
Chapter 93:

AJ and I walked back down to our friends in the kitchen. Chase was already tearing through his presents, and my mother was there. She was hugging Nastasia tightly, I had already told her about Nastasia's pregnacy. Guess she was congradulating her.

"Hey honey." My mother greeted as AJ and I walked into the kicthen. Nastasia jumped and looked at us, eyeing us up and down. She glanced at us holding hands, then back down to my left hand. There the gold ring sparkled with warmth. She beamed a smile.

"All better?" She asked questioningly, so much like Chase.

"Very." AJ grinned as he leaned in and kissed my cheek affectionantly.

"YEA!!!" Nastasia whistled as she ran and jumped into AJ's awaiting arms. He whirled her in a circle and hugged her tightly, kissing her cheek affectionantly. I laughed.

"At least she's smiling again." Howie laughed.

"Very!" I smiled as Nastasia jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly then. A round of congradulations out to us. AJ laughed as Nastasia ran into the living room and grabbed a package.

"You're going back on tour with them then?" My mother asked as Nastasia came running back into the room. I looked at AJ, who gave me a pleading look.

"Yes, I am." I nodded as Chase finished with his presents very quickly. Brian had sent a basketball for him. Nick sent a baseball jersey. Kevin sent a little guitar for Chase to bang on. My mother and I got him various gifts, assorted with Nastasia's and Howie's gifts also. AJ had also thrown a ton of presents Chase's way, the little one was thrilled.

"AWESOME!" Nastasia squealed once more as she hugged me again, the package in her right hand. Howie rolled his eyes as she looked back at me, her eyes twinkling with the mischief I had missed so much.

"She's still blonde!" AJ laughed as Chase crawled into his arms.

"Very much so." Howie laughed.

"Boys!" My mother called to them, scolding them playfully as Nastasia flashed them a fake hurt look. She gave them a funny face then turned back to me quickly.

"Here, this is for you. I picked them up while I was shopping for Chase." Nastasia anwsered as she handed the box to me. I held it and gave her a smile.

"Thank you." I answered as I peeled the top of the box off and gaped at what was inside. She must of bought them by herself. I laughed as I flipped through them. "Why?"

"I thought you'd need them...wait...I KNEW you'd need them." Nastasia said with an innocent smile. So like her. I laughed as I looked down again.

Bridal magazines.

"What'd she get you?" AJ asked me curiously as he peered inside. A smile covered his face as he gave a fake glare at Nastasia. She gave an innocent shrug.

"Thanks doll!" I laughed as I placed the box down and hugged her. Hugging her tightly for everything she did. She meant so much to me, words couldn't express what a lifesaver she had been.

******

Nastasia had taken Howie to her house after the party with Chase. They wanted to spend some time alone before they were due back on tour. Chase didn't mind too much because AJ was spending the night with him anyway.

The sun had cascaded down into the late sky. The sun leaving streaks of spectacular oranges, blues, and purples. Nastasia watched the sunset in awe on the blanket Howie had thrown down in the back yard.

They had spent the whole day in her backyard, frolicking in the pool and lounging about. Flirting like mad with each other. Howie had prepared dinner and they ate it like a picnic.

"You're so beautiful." Howie murmured softly as Nastasia continued to stare up at the sky.

She pondered his words as she turned back to him, her ocean eyes pools of warmth and love. Her body a dark summer tan with her blonde hair ringlets of golden sunshine. Her body sleek and sensual in a dark blue bikini. Her curves well defined, making her irrisistable.

"Are you talking about the sunset? Or me?" She asked playfully as she layed back on the blanket. Howie laughed as he moved to lay comfortably on top of her. She gazed up at him innocently.

"I meant you." He whispered softly as he met her velvety lips, absorbing their sweet lips. She laughed as she looked at him.

"I'm glad, but I would of been jealous." Nastasia teased as she began to kiss him again. He chuckled softly as he broke the kisses.

"Shhh..." He whispered softly as he tilted his head and worked his way down to Nastasia's still slim stomach. He placed his ear down there and listened for a few moments. "Hey baby...hope you're okay in there...I love you..."

Nastasia watched in awe as Howie continued to whisper sweet things to the baby. She was afraid she might cry, she wished her father was like that. But somehow, Howie just being there and saying those things made it a bit better. He'd turn out to be the father she never had.

"Hey baby, what's the matter?" Howie laughed as he looked up to see tears trickling down her tan cheeks. She laughed as she wiped them away.

"Everythings fine." She whispered as Howie bent down and kissed her stomach once more, for the baby. She laughed again as Howie slid up to meet her face to face.

"You sure?"

"Definately." She laughed as he pulled her into another heart shattering kiss. After all, everything was fine. Perfect in fact.