- Text Size +
Chapter 94:

The months had flew by faster than I had expected. Before I knew it the wedding was a month away and the tour had ended. We were back at home, AJ living with Chase and I. Chase was a healthy four year old now, active in everything. AJ encouraging him all the way.

Then, I couldn't believe Nastasia's pregnacy. She was already in her eighth month, and had a little tummy now. The baby hadn't really kicked much, and when it did, Howie wasn't around. Which disappointed him. I remembered when it kicked when I was there, Nastasia's face was adorable, I wish I had a camera.

Then, as I walked out to the patio I looked to see AJ, Nastasia, and Howie talking quietly while Chase played in the shallow end of the pool. I looked at Nastasia and a little jealous streak hit me.

Even in her eighth month she looked fantastic. She was still slim as ever, then a little belly poking through her maternity clothing, which made her look gorgeous too. Her long blonde hair still in perfect place, and her ocean green eyes sparkling like jems. She was one of the lucky pregnant women. One of the few that could even make pregnacy look sexy.

"Do you have my soda Laurie?" I heard Nastasia call to me as she sat back down on one of the chairs carefully. She held onto her stomach and made a face as she sat. Howie even laughed at her. She glared at him.

"Here mommy." I said, teasing her. AJ and I had started to call her mommy since we had gotten back together. A little nickname she had picked up, but she took it with grace.

"Thanks Auntie!" Nastasia shot back at me as I sat down in the seat that had the bridal magazines Nastasia had bought me. AJ relaxed in the seat next to mine with his hand gripping mine.

"So, do you have those dresses and colors picked out yet? I mean, it is only a month away till you're married." Howie laughed as Nastasia rolled her eyes. I looked down at Nastasia's bare hands, wondering when Howie would place a ring on her finger. She even wondered, but I pushed the thoughts out of my head and focused on my wedding.

"I liked the idea of baby blue and lilac for my colors. And my maids are wearing those simple gowns with no sleeves and a simple curve to the hips. Nothing too fancy, just elegant." I replied with a smug tone. Nastasia looked at me with a face that made AJ laugh.

"I can't be your maid of honor." She suddenly blurted. I looked at her shocked, I already planned for her to be my maid of honor. She had helped me with everything up till the wedding. She deserved it.

"Why?" AJ asked, knowing I was distressed as he placed a comforting arm upon my shoulder.

"Because I'm going to look fat!" She whinned, I looked at her and rolled my eyes. She was funny, and I knew she was teasing me. She would never disappoint me. "I feel so ugly."

"You're never ugly." Howie smiled as he placed a kiss on the tip of her nose, making her giggle from the soft touch of his velvety lips. I even smiled at the cuteness.

"Sweetheart, you look fantastic." AJ answered, cheering her up a bit with his attention. Her, Chase, and I thrived on AJ's attention.

"You make pregnacy look sexy." I blurted with a laugh, pulling the words out of my thoughts.

"Thanks...I think..." She laughed, "I just think it's amazing that you two will be Mr. and Mrs. McLean in about a month."

"Yeah, I'm thrilled." I replied happily.

"And I'll still be Nastasia Notez." She replied with a laugh as Chase jumped out of the pool. Howie glanced at her oddly.

"AUNT STAZZIE! ME DIVED OFF POOD!" Chase called loudly as he jumped into Nastasia's arms. She laughed as he sat on the arm of the chair carefully. He still didn't understand there was a baby inside of her.

"You did baby?!" Nastasia replied with the same enthusiasm, making AJ and I laugh. They were such a pair together. And we loved it.

"Des!"

"Wow!"

"Why tummy so big?" Chase asked suddenly as he looked down at Nastasia's stomach. It wasn't as big as mine was in my eighth month. I was amazed at how tiny it was, but the Doctor assured it was normal. I hoped.

"Because I have a baby in there." Nastasia cooed as Chase stared at her with wonder. He tilted his head as Howie stared at the two, mesmerized. I guessed he was thinking.

"Baby?"

"Like you Chazzie."

"Mean I get baby broder?" Chase asked excitedly. AJ held in a laugh as he bent down. I smacked him playfully, trying not to laugh myself.

"No..." Nastasia smiled, "You'll have a little cousin..."

"Cosid? Boy or gird?"

"I hope it's a little girl." Nastasia laughed.

"BOY!" AJ and Howie suddenly blurted.

"Girl!" I chimed, backing up Nastasia. I thought it would be sweet. Chase would have a little girl to protect and keep safe. And I, Aunt Lauren, could spoil her along with her mother.

"But..." Howie was about to argue, but Chase spoke up again.

He leaned his head down onto Nastasia's stomach, listening to the steady beat of her breathing. He placed his hand on Nastasia's stomach and started to speak to the baby, "Hi baby cosid. You be okay in dere? Me want you to dome out doon. Uncle Owdie want you too. Me whuve you bery much."

Nastasia laughed as Chase pulled his head back up and kept his little hand on her stomach. She and I were afraid we might cry, the guys looked shocked.

"WOW!" Nastasia suddenly cried as Chase jumped. I watched as he looked down at her stomach, the baby was kicking! I could tell because Nastasia had scrunched up her perfect nose and made a little face. It was darling, even Howie was surprised as he stared at Nastasia.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER!? YOU HAVING THE BABY?! SHOULD I CALL 911?" Howie panicked as he jumped out of his chair. He had been like this for a couple of weeks, a panicking father. I laughed, it was adorable.

"No...C'mere..." Nastasia laughed as she pulled Howie's arms towards her. Chase stared in wonder as he kept his hand there. Nastasia gently placed Howie's hand on her stomach. AJ and I watched in wonder.

"MY GOD!" Howie whistled as the baby kicked again. He looked back to Nastasia who made the face again, he laughed as he kept his hand there, "It's kicking!"

"Yes..." Nastasia laughed as the baby kicked again.

"It's mine too!" Howie cried as he leaned in and kissed Nastasia gently, afraid he might cry right in front of her. She smiled as she kissed him back once more.

"MOMMY! DADDY! BABY IN DERE!" Chase called excitedly as Howie leaned in and kissed Nastasia passionantly. I looked to AJ, who was smiling.

"Let's go check it out." I smiled as he leaned in and kissed me too.

"Deal." He smiled as we walked over hand in hand to feel the baby kick, I smiled as he held my hand tightly. I knew we'd be like this, forever.