- Text Size +
Chapter 95:

I admired the white princess wedding dress that clung to my slim figure. My hair was very neatly placed on the top of my head in a fancy bun with little ringlets hanging on both sides of my face. It was what I had always dreamed I would look like on my wedding day.

" You know how jealous I am of how good you look in that dress, right? " Nastasia asked as she appeared beside me.

" Why do you say that? " I replied as I turned to face her.

" Because you look perfect - you look like a princess. Now me on the other hand, I look like a bloated cow wearing a table cloth. "

I laughed at her sarcastic comment. She was wearing a beautiful baby blue dress. It was the color I had chosen for my bride's maids' dresses and Nastasia was my maitron of honor. " Would you stop being so hard on yourself? You're nine months pregnant and you still look amazingly beautiful in that dress. "

Nastasia closed her eyes as she placed one hand on her back for support and the other one her forehead.

" You feelin' ok? " I asked as I watched her face scrunch up in pain.

" Yes, I'll be fine, " Nastasia said. I knew she wasn't sure of her own words.

" Are you sure you can do this? " I asked. I had told her before that if she felt too weak to do it, I would understand, but she repeatedly told me she would be fine.

" Yes, I wouldn't miss this for the world, " Nastasia said as she offered me a bright smile.

" You look so beautiful honey, " my Mom, Sherrie, cooed as she walked up to the two of us.

" Thanks Mom, " I replied as I recieved a hug from her.

" I can't believe my little girl is getting married, " Sherrie said as a tear of joy sprung to her eyes. She began to fidget with the little ringlets that hung at the sides of my face. She always had a habit of fidgeting with my hair.

" Mom, stop, " I laughed as I gently brushed her hand away.

" I'm sorry. I just want it to be perfect. "

" Where's Denise? " I asked, looking around the room. Only Nastasia, my mother, the bride's maids and I were, were in the room.

" She went to go check on things in the altar. She wanted to make sure things were perfect, " Nastasia answered.

" Sound like anyone familiar? " I asked Nastasia as I looked at my mother.

My mother and Denise had always gotten along well when A.J and I were together, and had become close friends. So when they both knew A.J and I were to be married, they instantly teamed up and began planning my wedding, not leaving me much say. Their exact words were " It will be perfect ". I knew I could count on them and it would be perfect.

The arrangements of flowers were beautiful. Denise had taken care of that part. I had decided on Baby Blue and lilac being my wedding colors. My mother had been the one to help me choose my dress. It was amazing. A classic white, princess flowing wedding dress, a pearl bead design going down the front of it. A.J decided going with the classic black tuxes. Like they said, it would be perfect...

*****

" This is the big day, J. How are you feelin'? " Brian asked as he walked up to A.J, who was standing in front of the full length mirror and messing with his bow tie.

" Nervous as hell, so don't remind me 'Rok, " A.J replied sarcastically with a nervous laugh. " Tuxes are defenitely not my thing. " He reached into his pants pockets and paused as a look of surprise washed over his face. " Oh shit... "

" What's wrong? "

" The ring - it's not in my pocket! " A.J shouted as panic over took him. His eyes darted around the room as he racked his brain for any possible where abouts of the ring. " Shit! Where the hell is it?! "

" What's J freakin' about now? " Nick asked with an amused look on his face.

" He can't find the ring... "

" Lost the ring on your wedding day, man? Great going! " Nick joked.

" Don't make me beat you Nick! " A.J hissed.

" What are you looking for J? " Howie asked as he entered the room and placed his tux jacket on.

" The ring, damnit! I can't find the ring! "

Howie laughed. " Bro, if you would just look, it's over there on the table. "

" I look cool Daddy! " Chase exclaimed, running up to A.J. He was dressed in a tiny tux outfit and was wearing a pair of A.J's sunglasses. He looked completely adorable.

" Hey, what are you doing with my glasses, Chaser? " A.J asked as he picked his son up.

" B-wok say I can wear dem! "

" Oh really, he did... "

" You ready J? " Kevin asked, making last minute adjustments on his tux.

" Ready for what? " A.J asked absentmindedly.

" What do you mean ready for what? " Kevin said. " You havin' a brain fart or something? It's time for you to get married. "

A.J placed Chase on the ground and grabbed the ring off the table, then began walking towards the exit door at the opposite end of the room.

" Daddy! Door dis way! "

A.J turned around and laughed sheepishly. " Oh...um...ha ha...I knew that... "

*****

I was pacing around the room nervously as each second, minute passed by. It was nerve racking.

" Will you stop pacing? " Nastasia laughed. " You're making me nauteous. "

I rolled my eyes at her. My body was shaking with nervousness. ' Just breath ' I told myself as I watched the door open and Denise walked in.

" It's time, " she announced cheerfully, a bright smile on her face.