- Text Size +
Chapter 97:

AJ and I watched the ambulance disappear quickly. We found relief flooding through our bodies as everyone was still in a state of shock. Nick, Brian, and Kevin stood there for just a moment, waiting for us to speak.

"Wow..." I whispered, I had already gone through this. But never with my best friend being the one to have the baby. I felt like I should be there, but I thought AJ might be disappointed.

"Howie hit his head..." Nick whispered with a smile spreading to his face. Denise scoffed as she smacked Nick playfully. We all had to admit we would harrass him terribly for that.

"He did more than hit his head." Brian answered.

"The boy went postal." AJ chuckled.

"I don't think those words even discribe what he did." I replied.

"Wherd Aunt Stazzie and Uncle Owdie!" Chase bawled as he ran up to me and AJ. We looked down to see our son crying hysterically. His brown eyes dimming with confusion and panic. AJ scooped him up quickly.

"Aunt Staz is having her baby buddy." AJ answered softly as Chase continued to cry. I placed my arms around the both of them.

"Baby? Dow?" Chase sniffled.

"Yes, she's having your cousin right now sweetheart." I laughed as Chase looked to all the guys, who had become his Uncles also.

"Me want me Aunt Stazzie! DOW!" Chase whinned pitifully. He was worried about Nastasia more than the rest of us. I could understand how he felt. Denise laughed as AJ started to chuckle. He was stubborn, just like AJ. I suppose they were both realizing it too.

"Let's go see Aunt Stazzie then." AJ laughed as Nick and Brian looked lost.

"It's your wedding." Brian whispered.

"And my best friend is having her baby." AJ whispered back seriously, "I believe Lauren is thinking the same thing at the moment."

"Can we?" I asked softly as Denise and my mother started to pack up things. Assuring our guests everything would be all right. I knew they were shocked, I was too.

"If you want." AJ nodded.

"I know I'm going." Kevin answered, he had always been our big brother. Nastasia had always told me when he stuck up for her, even when Nick teased her.

"Let's go." AJ nodded.

"Me see Aunt Stazzie?" Chase sniffled as we walked out to the limo AJ had rented. We all looked back to Chase, who was staring at all of us quizzically.

"We're all going to see Stazzie." Brian laughed.

"Hopefully she won't kill us all." Nick smirked as we hopped into the limo. Nastasia had already forgiven him for his comment months earlier, and they were tight again. Which I was thankful for.

"We're coming Stazzie, just hold on." I silently whispered as I gathered my dress into the limo. I closed my eyes for just a moment, hoping everything would turn out like I had hoped.