- Text Size +
“One Last Dance”

**~What The Truth Hides~**

Andy giggles and flails his little pudgy arms around Brian who breaks into a laugh. He hears Farah make her way over to them and slump into a vacant beach chair besides them. Brian glances over at her as Andy grabs a lock of Brian’s hair tightly in his tiny hands. Wincing, he gazes over at Farah and frowns.

“What’s wrong?”

Farah sighs and shakes her head, “Oh its nothing. Don’t worry about it.”

“You sure?” He sits up in the beach chair, cradling Andy in his arms.

“Yeah, just peachy.” She murmurs out, gazing around the backyard to see everyone else having a good time.

“So, uhhhh, you doing ok?”

Farah snorts, rolling her light eyes, “Yeah, to a point. Look Brian I don’t want you worrying about me. I’m a grown woman, fully capable of caring for myself and my child.”

Brian slowly nods, “Right, right of course. It just looks like you have something on your mind that’s all.”

“Oh yeah well I was just doing some thinking that’s all.” Farah whispers out, tugging on a golden wavy lock that drooped over her shoulder.

“Ohhh about what?” Brian pushes her to speak openly to him.

Farah yawns, a smirk drawn on her face: “Nice Brian, I’m not talking about it.”

“Hey it was close though right?” Brian chuckles, handing a sleepy Andy back to his mother.

“Almost that close.” She giggles, taking her son and cooing into her son’s ear, rocking the baby gently in her arms.

“Well girl you look like you need some food, want me to get ya anything, we have everything barbequed from chicken to steak. Any interest in it?” Brian raises his eyebrows, getting up from his seat, heading down the porch steps.

“Ummmm, I’ll have some chicken and you guys have that fried plantain thingy?”

“Uhhh, yeah I think so. I’ll go check. Be right back.” Brian states: heading over to the grill.

Farah growls and leans back her seat gazing around the yard. “Nick, you think you can just push me away for some chick that suddenly appeared out of now where? I’ll make sure I’ll win this war, I won’t go down with out a fight.” She whispers to herself as Andy babbles and yawns sleepily, closing his little eyes.

“Yeah you sleep good, little one. Cause when your father comes it’ll be a good talk and I want you to hear it.” Farah quickly states, leaning back in her seat as Howie and Angela wave over at her direction.

Nadia and Joey glance up and see the fair headed woman sitting with her child. Curiosity almost getting the best of her, Nadia gripped her boyfriend’s hand tightly so she wouldn’t be tempted to plaque the stranger about anything.

“Ahhhhhhhh, Dee. My hand, I feel it breaking.” Joey whispers out as Nadia smirks,

“Oh, sorry babe. It’s just that lady over there: I wanna talk to her and see how she is, I’ve seen her with Nick back at the club, wonder if they all know each other or something?” Nadia straightens up, adjusting her blue loose fitting halter top.

Joey breaks into a laugh and tugs Nadia away, “You need a distraction and I have the perfect idea.”

Nadia laughs as she is pulled away to the poolside where A.J. and Suzy welcomed them with a big splash of water in their direction .
~*~

Howie yawns and chuckles at the sight of A.J. and Suzy in the pool playing like children as he feels Angela’s hand on his arm. Gazing over at her, he smiles and kisses her forehead. “Hey, what’s up?”

“Nothing. Kinda bored. And you know me and bored don’t get along.”

Howie smiles devilishly, snickering. “You bored?”

“Yes.” She giggles, noticing Howie’s expression, “Now, I’m just afraid of what you could be thinking.”

Howie rolls his eyes, “Now, now, naughty girl. I was thinking of something innocent, I’m assuming you were too.”

Angela smiles and nibbles on his neck, whispering in his ear: “Actually I wasn’t.”

Howie runs his hands down her back slowly, pulling her to him so she was lying besides him on the same beach chair. “Really, you don’t say? Kissing her ear, he whispers to her, “Care to show me?”

Angela laughs and nods, “Thought you never ask.” She stands up, pulling Howie up besides her as they head off inside to the cabin to Howie’s shared bedroom. Laughing, Howie places a “Busy” doorpost sign on the knob of his door as they enter the room and lock it behind them.
~*~

Genesis smirks as the radio blasted out fully to Celine Dion’s “Power of Love”

The gentle lyrics pulsated into the car atmosphere:

“I Hold On To Your Body
And Feel Each Move You Make
Your Voice Is Warm And Tender
A Love That I Could Not Forsake

'cause I'm Your Lady
And You Are My Man
Whenever You Reach For Me
I'll Do All That I Can.”

She turns to see Nick sitting quietly in the passenger seat lost in thought, his index finger trailing over his lower lip as he gazes out the open car window to the passing buildings that swirl by them. His dyed black hair blows gently in the hot afternoon sticky breeze as he slumps back. “What are you thinking about?”

Nick smiles, gazing her slowly. “You really want to know?”

She nods as she checks her rearview window before exiting the ramp off the highway. “Uh yeah basically cause that’s why I asked.” She smirks, seeing him chuckle gently.

“I was considering forgetting the party and going back to your place.”

Genesis turns on the air conditioner in her car as the windows all roll up. “Back at my place?” She giggles out.

Nick nods, “Yeah, I mean think about it. This is the only chance we have to be together without interruptions while everyone else is distracted. I say this is an opportunity not worth passing up.” His sapphire orbs gleam mischievously as he leans to her, kissing her neck slowly as his hands snake around her waist.

Laughing, Genesis shivers from his touch and smirks, “Come on, I’m driving, you don’t want to start something. The last we need is to crash all horny.”

Nick snickers and nibbles her neck, blowing into her ear, “Well then you should hurry and get to your place then ‘cause I already started.”

“You’re a bad, bad boy.” She purrs out as she slams her foot on the pedal, careening her car down the dirt road, closing in on her place. She parks and sighs happily as Nick captures her in his arms, kissing her deeply as his lips traveled down the base of her neck.

“Wait…” She pants out.

“What?” He looks up into her eyes, cupping her checks in his hands.

“I thought we talked about this already, about how we were going to Kevin’s place for the BBQ?”

Nick rolls his eyes, “I changed my mind. Besides you know, you really know how to bust the sexy mood sometimes.” He smirks, trailing his right hand down her thigh, a finger touching the soft cotton fabric of her black shorts.

“Thanks, I’m good at that.” She giggles, unclasping her seat belt and smiling. She crawls on his lap and kisses him gently, running a hand through his dyed spikes. “So you wanna come in my place?”

“About time I get invited in. I thought I was gonna stay here all night.” He whispers out delicately, running a finger right beneath her shirt, touching her navel.

She bats her eyes and flings open the passenger door as she leans into him and begins kissing his neck, flicking her tongue down the base of his neck. He moans out and wraps her legs around his waist as he slides out of the car, his lips exploring hers as they capture and held each other for a moment. Genesis smiles and pulls out the keys to her house from her pocket, waving them in front of Nick’s face. “Well let’s head in then shall we?”

Nick nods and still holding Genesis’s small body on his, walks up the porch steps as she giggles. He takes the keys from her and unlocks the door, quickly entering it and locking it behind him. The moment the door slams, Genesis embraces her lips with his, capturing his soul as they move blindly in passion to the sofa.

Laughing, Genesis falls back on the sofa and giggles, “Right here?”

Nick smiles and nods, “Forgot? It’s a sofa bed.” And he leans into her as she pulls him on top of her.

Giggling, she gently pushes Nick away, exhaling and trying to catch her breath as she stands up. It was all happening so fast, she didn’t have time to think. But she wanted to know him and be with him and this was the moment she longed for so long. Nick stands up, helping her pull out the sofa bed as they fix the bed sheet and smirk at each other.

“Oh wait! I like music on. I hope you don’t mind.” Genesis whisks over to her small stereo as she finds an old school classic called “In the Still of the Night”

-“In the still of the night
I held you Held you tight
'Cause I love
Love you so
Promise i'll never
Let you go
In the still of the night.”

The lyrics flowed out, enrapturing them to grow closer as Genesis giggles and sways over to him. Nick chuckles and lifts her up as she wraps her legs once again around his waist. “You know Nick, I haven’t done it in a while so I may be rusty at all this.” She smirks, her fingers trailing down his heaving chest slowly as the song intensifies the moment:

-“I remember
That night in May
The stars were bright above
I'll hope and I'll pray
To keep
Your precious love
Well before the light
Hold me again
With all of your might
In the still of the night.”

Nick smiles, “That’s alright, I’ll show ya how. Let me teach you now.”

Giggling, Genesis smiles as Nick gently lays her on her back on the bed. She sighs happily as he lies over her and gently kisses her lips softly. “I want to make this perfect Gen. You deserve it so much.” He huskily whispers into her ear as she shivers gently from it. Smiling, she watches him pull off his green t-shirt revealing his tone abdomen as he straddles her and roams his hands beneath her red shirt. “If at any point you want me to stop, just say so ok?”

The lyrics pulsated out like their hormones:

-“So before the light
Hold me again
With all of your might
In the still of the night
In the still of the night.”

Genesis grins, nodding her head as the excitement rises in her, her breast heaving, longing for more of his touch. His fingers pass her bra as she giggles. Nick continues his search on her body and reaches the black shorts, unbuttoning it and sliding a finger beneath the fabric to feel the lace of her panties. She watches: enjoying every movement the man made on her body. It was like being created all over again. He brought out sensations that were overlooked or never produced in her before. His finger slides beneath her panties touching the quivering sacred flesh that laid hidden. She gasps out in soft pleasure, closing her eyes at the touch. Nick eyes her and smiles as he slides the shorts off her without a problem, flinging the clothes to the floor. Genesis sits up as her hands trail over his toned tan chest as they pant out softly. “Nick, show me. Show me now.” She pleads with him as he picks her up so she can wraps her legs around his waist.

“You just relax. I’ll do all the work.” Nick breathes out, his hands like pure magic slipping beneath her panties as she pants deeply out. “Close your eyes.” He whispers as she does just that, smiling and moaning out with each touch he placed on her body.

She exhales as her hands drop to his jeans, fiddling with the button and zipper. Nick watches as she manages to tugs his jeans off his hips as her hips brush against him causing him to moan out. “Hey I’m suppose to be doing the work, not you…” He breathlessly moans out.

Laughing, she nods her head, “Sorry you’re right. I don’t know what got into me.”

Suddenly the phone rings in her house as she sighs, ready to get up and answer it.

“Wait, what are you doing? Forget the phone. Let it ring.” Nick exhales, taking her into his arms.

Genesis smiles softly, “I’m waiting for the directors of the studio to call me. It could be him on the line. I can’t miss this call.”

Nick grumbles out annoyed as Genesis gets off his lap and walk barefooted in her panties and her shirt tank top on. Grabbing her cordless phone off the wall, she heads to the kitchen to talk as Nick sits on the bed annoyed as hell, looking around the room.

Inhaling deeply, he stands up as his jeans fall off him. He steps slowly towards a small painting hung on the wall across from him. In just his black boxer briefs, he stands before the black and white painting of a woman similar to Genesis’s appearance yet more stern and powerful in the broad black dress standing on a stage with one leg caught twirled behind her back in a mere swanlike motion. Smirking, Nick nods his head as he hears Genesis hang up the phone. Turning around, he tilts his head, “So let’s continue shall we?” He smiles, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Sighing, she shakes her head, “Ohhh I’m sorry babe. That was the director, wants me to pick up some letters to finalize the lease and possible opening of my dance place.”

Nick pouts playfully, “But…but what about me? We were gonna…”

Genesis laughs and cuts him off with a kiss. “I know Nicky, I know. But I gotta do this. Besides its still early, we have time today.” Nick frowns and gazes out to the afternoon sunlight pouring in through the windows.

“I know. I know, you’re right. Well you can go and I’ll wait for ya here.” Nick smirks.

Laughing Genesis shakes her head, “Why don’t you go to the BBQ with your friends for a little bit, I’ll meet you there.”

Nick playfully frowns, “But we can’t do it there with so many people all around.”

Genesis laughs, “Don’t worry about that now. We’ll find a way.”

Nick smiles and embraces her, tracing his index finger down her spine. “Well since you have to go, let me give you something to remember me by ok angel?”

Genesis giggles as she watches Nick lower himself to his knees as he places one of her feet on his shoulder. She exhales out erotically as he grins, sliding her panties down. “Gen…” He grins. “I suggest you hold on.”

Genesis laughs and wraps her hands around his neck gently as he goes to work on her, his mouth searching her treasured place. She gasps and closes her eyes, throwing her head back as pure ecstasy invades her body. She shivers and gasps out, each breath becoming more difficult to take in with the strong pleasures overriding her. She welcomes the pleasure as she moans out loudly, her yells turning Nick on more and more.

“Shhhhh…quiet angel.” He whispers out, a smile teasing his lips as he continues to provide the pleasure making her grip his neck tightly, the intense sexual pleasure almost overpowering her as she moans out, almost choking out his name. Nick laughs and pulls away from her quickly as she stands there in shock and flushed as confusion settled over her pretty face.

“What? Why did you stop?” She blurts out, feeling embarrassed at this sudden sexual being she was becoming.

Nick smirks, “Now you know what I felt like when you went to answer the phone.” And he stands up, gathering his clothes and putting back on his jeans and shirt.

Genesis stands there open mouth as he winks at her and opens the front door.

“Hey Gen come on, let’s go. You have to drop me off and meet the director, so let’s get moving.”

“You little bastard. I can’t believe you.” She frowns, putting back her shorts and slipping into her sandals, running to the front door.

Nick holds the door out for her and chuckles, following her back to her car as they board and sped off, each lost in their own sexual feelings that was shared before the other.
~*~

“Dude, how nice is this?” A.J. floats on his back in the pool as Brian and Howie wade around the water.

Brian smirks and nods, “Yeah he did good on the party.”

Howie watches as Angela giggles in the water, swimming pass him and blowing a kiss at him.

A.J. smirks at the sight as Suzy creeps up behind him and dunks him into the water.

Brian laughs at them as his eyes fell on Farah who was placing the baby inside the cabin for a nap. Kevin strolls over to them as the dance music pumps loudly behind him.

“So…” Kevin sits down, dipping his long legs into the cold inviting water. “You guys liking the party?”

A.J. smirks and gazes over at Howie, “Yeah, some more than others.”

Brian breaks into a laugh as Kevin chuckles, rolling up his black jean shorts.

“Hey where’s Kristin at anyway? I thought you said she’d be here by now?” A.J. gets out of the pool, the water drops seemed to sizzle and slide off his board tan chest, wetting the ground beneath him.

“Oh well she’s on her way. She’ll be here.” Kevin whispers, swaying his legs inside the pool. Brian yawns and turns around to see Kristin sneaking up behind Kevin, placing a finger over her lips so the others wouldn’t say anything.

Smiling, Brian watches as Kristin wraps her arms around Kevin’s neck and purrs into his ear, “Hey big boy.”

Kevin jumps up and laughs, turning and embracing her tightly as she squeals out.

“Hey baby!” He smiles, holding her as he stands up and kisses her.

As if on cue, the other guys all go “Awwww” as they break into a laugh.

“Shut up guys.” Kevin laughs, leading his lady away from the pool.

A.J. grins, “Kevin is so gonna get laid guys.”

The others laugh as the dance music pumps out, the light mood lingering in the afternoon.
~*~

Genesis pulls up to the front of Kevin’s cabin and smiles, “Well Nicky, here ya go. I’ll see ya shortly. And I’ll promise I’ll make it to you boy.”

“Damn skippy you will.” He grins, kissing her gently on her lips as he exits the car, “And you better come back here fast. Don’t leave me waiting for too long either.”

Genesis giggles and waves as she pulls away, blowing a kiss at him as she exits the driveway and speeds down the road.

Smiling, Nick heads to the backyard as his heart slams into his chest at the sight Farah glaring at him. “Farah! Hey you made it!”

“Yeah, nice to see you remembered.” She stands stiffly, her blond locks tied up in a messy bun.

“Right…so uhh…how long ago did you get here?” Nick asks awkwardly.

Farah rolls her lights, standing before him, her hands on her waist, “Long enough. So what’s up with you and miss dancer?”

Nick shrugs his shoulders, “What’s it to you?”

“Rude! Selfish brat! How could you speak to the mother of your child like this?!” She yells out, tears quickly rising into her pretty eyes.

Nick gulps, taking Farah by the shoulder and dragging her to sit on the front porch steps, “Chill, come down. What’s wrong with you?” He takes a sit besides her, gazing at her.

Farah begins crying, hoping Nick would fall into her trap as she gathers her arms around him. “Nick, oh God, I miss you so much. I’m just afraid you could love another woman and forget me. “

Nick listens pensively, sighing deeply. “I can’t forget about you. You were my first love Farah.”

Farah gazes at him painfully, wrapping her arms around his neck as she chokes out through her tears: “Were? Baby, please tell me you didn’t mean that? Remember that time we made love beneath the stars, all those promises you told me about never leaving me? Well you lied. You did leave me!”

“Only ‘cause that’s what you wanted!” Nick defends himself, eyeing her as his heart breaks seeing the woman crying.

She buries her head on his neck as she grips his shirt in her hands. “Don’t you want me?”

Nick sighs and gently pats Farah’s back. “I think we should just be friends.”

Farah raises her head and gasps, placing a hand over her chest as she begins to hyperventilate.

Frightened, Nick holds her arms, watching her, “I’m gonna call the ambulance ok?”

“Nooo. No, I’ll be...be ok.” Farah cries out, wiping away some tears on her pale cheeks. “Nick, I’ve always loved you and I still do. We have a child together, doesn’t that mean anything to you?”

Nick sighs out frustrated and gulps, eyeing her. “Yes! God, yes it means something, we have a family! How the hell am I suppose to response to all of that? I mean it’s all just thrown at me. You want me to stop my life’ cause you suddenly appeared with a baby.”

Farah drops her head into her lap as her shoulders rake deeply.

Nick sighs and clasps his hands together on his lap, staring at her, gently placing his arm around her shoulders. “Oh come on girl. Look, we’ll work something out. It’s just…”

She intercepts him, throwing her arms around his neck as she blinks back more tears, “Its because of her isn’t?”

Nick sighs, “Yeah.”

“But you don’t even know her!” She blurts out, her hand seductively trails down his neck, hitting a spot on his neck as he moans out in pleasure, pushing away from her.

“You don’t know that. You haven’t met her nor talked with her. So you have no idea how she is.”

She narrows her eyes and smirks, “Did you…” She stops, licking her lips slowly before continues, “Did you screw her?”

“What?! NO?! What the hell? I can’t be with a girl without you jumping down my back?”

Farah cringes at his yells as she sighs and drops her head. “I’m, I’m sorry. It was stupid of me to say that.”

“Yeah well that’s nothing new there.” He mumbles out softly to himself as he sees Farah crawls onto his lap, running a hand through his hair.

“I like your blonde hair, bring it back.” She whispers into his ear as her hands knew the right spots to make his body react in pleasure.

“I’m gonna stay with this for a while. It’s a not deal. The dye is close to coming out anyway.” He exhales out slowly, controlling himself.

“Ohhh ok then.” She whispers, lying her head on his shoulders as Nick sighs and closes his eyes, hoping Genesis would appear fast as she can, so his heart can finally rest and put to end the whole situation with Farah.
~**~

**~To Be Continued…~**