- Text Size +
A/N:Okay,this is my second attempt at a story and a review would be nice.Tell me if it's boring, funny, dumb whatever.But trust me,if it's a flame you're giving me-it better be constructive.I know you don't read fiction just to flame people.

~~

Clearly something was wrong.Her head was down but it was evident that she wasn't crying either.She was just excited about getting her and I tickets to 50 Cent VIP area.He wasn't the best but since Iris was going,I'd go too.

AJ McLean,my boyfriend raised a curious eyebrow at me then starred back at Iris Tomas too.Iris was a chocolate colored girl and she was half British and half Mexican.It was weird too cause she knew how to do the Irish Riverdance.AJ was funny and his grades were constantly going up and down but he said he didn't care.He swore up and down he was tough and hard but he was too sweet for all that ya know.Fur all dat! as Iris would put it.

I shrugged as AJ looked at me,Getting up,I walked to an empty seat beside Iris and kneeled down putting my hand on her back.She flinched slightly but then looked up to me.She squinted and soon covered her eyes as the morning tardy bell rang.She cleared her throat.

"Wha?"

"You feel okay 'Ris?"

"Huh..." she rubbed her eyes abd then opened them fully.

"What was da question again?" she asked yawning.She gave me a fake smile and I knew it.

I hesitated at first but then I asked again.

"You feel okay 'Ris?" I asked.She broke into a grin and nodded.

"Want to know what I did over the weekend?" I was about to answer but she answered before I could get one out.

"Yes you do." she said quickly egnoring all signs of protest.

"I went to see Lord Of The Rings.And I saw Legolas the elf.You would not belive who was the elf." she said her brown eyes going big.I laughed.

"Who?"

"50 Cent...holla!" she said making a gangster gesture.AJ rubbed his forehead.

"50 Cent isn't in Lord Of The Rings stupid." I said loudly to her.She rolled her eyes and scratched her head like she was thinking.

"Yes he is." AJ said,"Didn't you see that one orc rapping." Iris gaped at AJ and smacked him playfully while I laughed so hard I could barely breath.

"Fidy iz cut homie."

AJ snorted.

"Gi-gi-gi-gi-G-Unit!"Iris stated loudly.

She suddenly looked at AJ.

"What?I don't gotta worry bout fifty.He can wrap but he look like a turtle man.I ain't gotta worry cause I got a fione women next to me." AJ said with a smug grinn on his face.He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms bobbing his head up and down.Iris snorted loudly and broke into a fit of giggles.I smiled.

"Shutp OrcIris."

She shrugged at my comeback and I looked at her.The teacher summoned our attention.

"Who's Legolas?"

"Orlando Bloom.He sounds like a woman but man is h-o-t.Steaming man.He be foggin me up!" she said rather loudly.No one paid any attention though.I smiled shrugging off the ealier events of this morning.