- Text Size +
Chapter 1

The colored lighted flared brightly while the music boomed loudly. Among the club goers and those just looking to have a good time was a person who no longer had control over his emotions. All he wanted was to forget. To forget everything in his life that caused him pain. He wanted no reminders of the daily stress that he had to endure. Nor did he ever want to go back to that, but some how, he always did. Just as he thought that he was almost away, he was pulled back into it. All of him didn't want to leave his life behind, but he knew it was his life that was causing him pain. The only way to escape the pain was to escape his life. That proved easier said than done. Everytime he thought he had the courage to walk away, something kept him from actually doing it.

Lately, the other guys had been giving him a hard time about everything he'd been doing. They kept telling him about all the dangers of what he was doing to himself. What did they know? He'd been doing this for almost a year and he never felt better in his life which was just proof that he was going to be just fine. He knew that he could stop whenever he wanted to but he also knew that wasn't going to stop soon. Everything about it was just too amazing to him. Finally, he figured he would head home for the night. Things were cooling down anyway.

As he walked to his car in the parking lot, part of him wished that he could stay a bit longer, but he was outside now so he just may as well go home. Nick drove home with his car stero blasting. When he finally reached home, he let out a sigh of disapointment. He really didn't want to be there. He walked up to the front door and unlocked it. Then he quietly proceded to enter the house hoping that he didn't wake his girlfriend.

"Nickolas," came a familiar female voice.

"Shit," he whispered under his breath, "yes dear?"

"Where the fuck have you been?" she asked with her voice full of anger.

"Working with the guys," he lied.

"Bullshit, AJ called. He wanted to know what you were up tp but I'm sure he knew what you were doing since you weren't home."

"Look, I was working..."

"Nick please. Do you think I'm stupid? That I wouldn't notice you're drunk as hell? Besides, you smell like fucking beer. I know you've been going out getting drunk and probably high on something too. There's been the hangovers, don't think I haven't figured you out because I have and I'm out of here," she told him.

"You're not going anywhere," he replied.

"And who's going to stop me?" she asked.

"I am," he answered grabbing her arm tightly, preventing her from leaving.

"Nick, let me go. I told you I'm leaving and you aren't going to stop me," she told him trying to break free from his strong grip.

"You know you want to stay. I'm just helping you realize that," he said to her, getting into her face.

"You're drunk. I'll come back in the morning when you've sobered up."

"Baby I'm fine," he whispered, "so why don't we go upstairs and have a little fun."

"No."

"Don't tell me no. We're going to go upstairs and I don't want to hear another word from you."

"I told you no and I mean no. So get the fuck off me."

"I'm not going to take your bullshit," Nick yelled grabbing her other arm and pushing her down onto the couch.

"Let me go, you're hurting me," she pleaded, struggling to break free from Nick.

"Stop complaining and just enjoy it. I know you want to baby," he said kissing her neck. She continued to struggle with Nick as he continued to force himself on her.

"Don't do this Nick. This would be considered rape if I reported you."

"But you're not going to report me. You wouldn't do that, ever. I'll make sure of it," Nick warned.

"Please don't do this to me Nick. Just get off of me," she begged as Nick started to tug at her clothes. She tried to get free from under Nick, but he was too strong and was to heavy for her to move. She started to cry when Nick started to remove her clothes.

"Just be quiet and enjoy it," Nick said to her as he removed his own shirt, "You know you like what I do to you to make you feel so quit your bitching."

She just lied there as Nick did what he wanted to her. Tears started to pour down her cheeks silently after she stopped fighting Nick off. Nick smiled to himself when he felt her relax under him.

The she felt Nick lower his guard. She bit down on her lower lip. This was the only chance that was going to have to get away and she knew it. She decided to wait a moment longer just to make sure that Nick had indeed lowered his guard. She shut her eyes tightly when she felt Nick taking off her jeans. This was the time to act. When her pants were completely off, she used all of her strength to push Nick off of her. He hit the floor hard and she flew up from the couch. She knew that she didn't have time to get dressed so she decided to run upstairs and lock herself in the bedroom so that she could call for help.

She was only steps away from the stairs, that's when she heard Nick coming after her. She didn't stop running. She wasn't going to let Nick win. When she was almost at the top of the stairs, she felt Nick grab onto her body tightly. At first she struggled, but soon gave up when Nick threw her down on their bed and climbed on top of her. His hand went to her neck as he held her head down onto the pillow and she struggled to pull Nicks hand off of her.

"You're going to fucking pay for that," Nick growled as he heald her down.

"Nick...... I..... can't.......," she tried to force out as breathing became harder, "breathe." Nick moved his hand from her neck and she inhaled deeply, relieved that she was able to breathe again. Though she knew that Nick was probably going to hurt her so her feeling of relaxation didn't last long. Nick grabbed her arm tightly and turned her body so that her face was down on the pillow. He held her arm behind on her back and straddled her back side slowly leaning towards her ear. His other hand grabbing on to her hair. She screamed in pain when Nick pulled her head back.

"And think about it," Nick said with a grin on his face, "this has all just begun."

"Nick get off of me," she yelled with her tears running down her face.

"When I'm good and ready I'll do just that, but right now, I'm going to fuck you senceless and make you pay for that little stunt that you pulled down stairs."

"Oh god please don't do this," she begged when she felt Nick remove the rest of the clothes, her underwear, from her body and that's when the pain began.