- Text Size +
Tiziana glanced around, seeking prey. Licking her lips, she began walking towards the crowd of people forming at the club in front of her. The bass and music was blaring from the building and she shook her head with a slight laugh.

Stupid humans, she thought to herself.

She was dressed in all black. Her gold locks were blowing around her as the wind lightly pushed against her. She wore tight black pants and a turtleneck tank top. Her name was Tiziana and she was 22 years old, at least to the humans she was. She was really 450 years old. She had long gold hair that was wavy, silver eyes and a tall thin figure. She managed to turn heads wherever she went. Yes, she was a vampire, but she was able to be in sunlight without being dusted.

“ID please?” the bouncer asked her. She smiled gently at him and looked him in the eyes and he became hypnotized. He let her in. She was old enough to get in, and that was not her worry; she just didn’t have a wallet on her.

Behind her, people started to argue about her getting into the club when they say she looked about twelve years old.

Worthless mortals, she thought to herself.

Glancing at all the people, she felt her fangs begin to grow. She was hungry, but she knew she couldn’t react and feed because it was too public.

Without realizing, her body started to sway to the music and beat. It was unknown to her why she was dancing to such music. She liked it. A remix of “My Immortal” was playing over the speakers.

Suddenly she felt a pair of eyes on her back. Turning around, she noticed a tall blonde guy with gorgeous blue eyes staring at her. Smiling, she walked over to him, still dancing, and reached up to his neck, putting her arms around him, hinting hat he dance with her. He started to move with her, feeling her rhythm. She liked the feeling of his body close to her, yet she did not know him.

I want to know you, she thought to herself, looking into his eyes.

She placed a hand to his cheek and he pushed against it as if to come closer to her silky skin. Pressing her body against his, she took in the scent of him.

Pulling him away from the dance floor, Tiziana took him up the stairs to the quieter rooms where people usually go to mess around, but that isn’t what she wanted from him. She wanted to know him. When they reached the stairs, the boy stopped walking and dropped her hand.

“Come with me,” she purred to him.

“I’m not sure this is such a good idea. I don’t even know you,” he stammered.

“I don’t want to do that with you. I want to talk to you,” she said, reaching for his hand. He looked in her eyes and even without her hypnotizing him, he accepted her invitation and they continued up the steps. The walls were covered with graffiti and black lights that made the blonde boys hair look white. Tiziana’s eyes were glowing and it looked almost as if they were fake. They reached an empty room and Tiziana opened the door, letting him in before her.

Tiziana looked around the room, just as the blonde boy did. The room was quite large with an off-white carpet, wooded furniture, and a bed with an off-white comforter on it.

“Who are you?” the blonde asked.

“I am Tiziana.” She replied. “Your name?”

“Nick,” he replied.

“Pleasure to meet you, Nick,” Tiziana purred, reaching out her hand to him.

“You too,” he replied, kissing her hand.

“Oh, a gentlemen. How uncommon,” she muttered.

“So what brings you to the Studio?” Nick asked.

“Fee-- Um. Nothing really. Just wanted to get some socializing out of my system,” she replied, catching herself before she let her secret out. “And you?”

“I always come here,” he said. “But it gets boring after a while.”

“I see that,” Tiziana said, slightly rolling her eyes.

“All until you came,” Nick muttered.

“What was that?” Tiziana smiled, knowing exactly what he had said.

“I said, until you came. It was boring until you came. Something about you caught my eye,” he said, feelings his cheeks grow hot. He was blushing. Tiziana smiled and sat beside him on the bed. She could feel that he was getting uneasy and very nervous.

“Calm down. I won’t bite,” she said with a smile.

Hard…she thought to herself, giggling inside.

“Let’s just get out of here and go get something to eat,” Nick suggested. Tiziana agreed and they both got up, Nick opened the door for Tiziana and they went down the steps and left the club. Nick told her to wait at the entrance and he would get his car. She obeyed his request and waited patiently for him to come back. Surely enough, within 3 minutes, he had pulled up in his dark green Durango, rolling the window down, calling her into the car. Smiling, she got into the car and buckled her seatbelt. Driving off, Nick took her to the local Pizza Place that he usually hung out in.

“Pick a seat,” Nick said, putting a gentle hand on her back. She nodded and walked straight to the back of the restaurant. She sat herself down in the half-circle booth and waited for Nick to return to her.

Returning, he greeted her with a smile.

“Are you hungry?” he asked.

“Emaciated,” she replied.

“I ordered a pizza already. Is that okay?” Nick asked.

“Yes, that is fine,” she replied.

Too bad that it will not fill me, she thought.

Nick put his arm around her and they began talking as they waited for their food to arrive. Time after time, she would order numerous cups of water. It was the closest thing to blood that she would get.

Hours had passed by, and they had become closer just by talking. Tiziana had grown feelings for him; more than she had had before.

“Let me take you home,” Nick said.

“All right,” she smiled. Nick paid the bill and got up, walking out of the restaurant and to Nick’s car. He opened the door for her, and before she got in, he kissed her cheek.

“Thank you,” she smiled.

Starting the engine, he sat in the drivers seat for a moment. “Do you want to come back to my place?”

“Isn’t it a little soon for that, Nick?” Tiziana grinned.

“Not for that, Tiz. I mean to hang out,” he said, giving her a smile. She relaxed in her seat and agreed to go to his house for some hang out time.