- Text Size +
A/N: Thanks to SAA,sweet 18 and somebody else?I'm really sorry.Bad with name memorization.Really really sorry.I'll try to do better next time.

A/N2: Most feedback I've gotten on a story here and I am very happy.Um,and Sweet Angelic Angel,if you wanna email me and tell me what you mean you can do that.I don't wanna sound offensive but I don't understand.It's good that it was constructive n stuff.I'm glad you didn't come right out and said it sucked so I'm happy with that =).

A/N3: The beginning of this chap is alittle boring-I gotta be honest but I promise you'll see more emotion toward the end.

~^Chapter Two^~

The doctor wisped through the corridors of the waiting room and AJ's head snapped up quickly.He stood quickly to acknowlegde the doctor.

"AJ McLean."

"Yes.Im as I said earlier am Doctor Andrew Reeves.I am Mercedez Gavely's doctor."

"Nice to meet you.Now how is Mercedez doing?" AJ asked rubbing the back if his neck nervously swallowing hard.

"Maybe we should go to my office and discuss this." Mr.Reeves suggested smiling breifly.He motioned to go through the corridors to his office.

AJ walked reluntantly behind him through the corridors.

The reached his office several seconds later and entered.

"Seat?" Dr.Reeves suggested.AJ shook his head.The doctor nodded.

Sitting down behind his desk he sighed.

"I will put this as simple as possible.Mercedez is in a coma and it is unsure when she will wake." he said lenaing over his desk as he removed his glasses rubbing his face,"I'm sorry.We did all we could.Now it is up to God."

"Oh..." AJ mumbled.He ran a hand through his brown spikes and stood up.Standing up he shook the doctor's hand,"Well I'm just gonna go."

It still didn't seem to dawn on him.

~^~

"Hey Ashlyn." AJ said softly as Ashlyn opened her blue eyes and sat up.A slow smile spread across her tanned face.

"Hey AJ, where's mom?"

"Go back to sleep Ashlyn." AJ smiled fakely.She layed back down and closed her eyes.He stood up and made his way slowly to the door.Ashlyn's eyes popped back open and she sat up again.

"AJ."

AJ spun around.She sounded just like her mother with her English accent.She resembled her too with the ocean blue eyes and black raven hair which gently graced her slim shoulders.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Go back to sleep." he said and walked out closing the door and leaving before she could say anything.

Slowly walking toward the wall he leaned against it.Grasping his hair he slid down sobbing.His eyes closed and tears begin to fall down his face.He covered his face with his hands.

"Oh God...please don't take her." he mumbled,"Please don't kill my girl."