- Text Size +
A/N: Sorry bout the long wait.Hope you like this chapter.I had doubts on posting this but you guys have been awsome and told the truth about most chaps.I need very honest opinions on this.


~^Chapter Four^~

"Ashlyn,I'm not going to argue with you."

"Then don't." she mumbled lying down on her bed.She buried her face in her baby blue pillow.

"'Cuse me?" AJ asked raising his brow.She was really starting to make him angry.He heard a soft "shutup" and "you heard me" escape from her lips.Then there was silence.For seven minutes they satyed in silnce.AJ broke the silence.

"Ash-" AJ started loudly but then he was abruptly cut off when Ashlyn sat staright up with fire burning in her sharp blue eyes.Her accent came out clear.

"WHAT!What do you want now!You want me ta meet yur stupid bandmates!I don't want to meet them.They've come ovar here b'fore and I never talked to them!Why don't you understand I don't want ta meet 'em!" she snapped her hair falling loosely in her flushed face.Before she layed down she added one last comment that stabbed AJ painfully.

"Besides," she said quietly;Still heaving,"I hate boybands anywayz."

AJ knew he shouldn't take it too deep.He knew that she was only saying it out of anger.He knew that she didn't mean that.She was just tired of talking to people.The press were worse than her,right?

At the young age of nine,having lost your mother to a coma for three years was hard.Ashlyn never talked much and that resulted in her being constantly picked on infront of him too.The kids were without mercy.

"Ashlyn,I really don't appreciate you calling the boy *group* I'm in stupid.Kinda hurts." AJ admitted to her.She looked up at him with eyes void of emotion.Then her face fell.Light black circles engulfed her blue eyes.Her black hair that used to have curl was straight and it hung tangled over her shoulders.

"Oh *dad*," she hissed,"I wonder if mom felt that much pain when she was killed three years ago."

That was the lowest blow AJ could even imagine had been given in his life time beside his girlfriend dying at the tender age of thirteen.Grabbing her slim shoulders he shook her hard as tears welled up in here sad eyes.

"What's wrong with you Ashlyn!What the hell is wrong with you!" AJ yelled and tears begin to fall lightly down her ashen face," I didn't kill her!She's not dead Ashlyn!She's not dead!"

"Then what iz she!"Ashlyn screaming breaking AJ's hold on her.She raced across the room and stood against a wall,"What else iz she cause if she were alive,she'd be talking with us right now!But is she here-NO!Iz she talking with us-No!She'z lying dead in a hospitol bed and you and yur false hope iz...iz...I don't know.She'z already dead.There'z nothing left to kill!"

Racing over to her he slammed the slightly tall nine year old against the wall as his fist balled her shirt.His breathing was in quick pants and his face was flushed with anger and sorrow.

Tears streamed loosely down her face from her red eyes and she starred at him without fear.She was done being scared.She was done trying.She *knew* she would never get anywhere.And it didn't matter to her how many times AJ reminded her he loved her.Her heart was stale and cold toward him and her eyes bore into him like ice.

"What are you going to do?" she whispered with a piercing tone,"Kill me too?"

AJ backed off slowly.Walking out of her room,he slammed the door and it echoed throughout the house.There was a moment of silence and then came another slam.Ashlyn knew that was his door.Sliding down the wakk she sobbed and covered her face melting down to the floor.AJ followed her lead in his room.

A/N:Hope ya liked it.Take the hint below.