- Text Size +
A/N: I promise one of these days I will update the fallen for you dancingpart03.Crap.I'm sorry.I am really bad with names.You know who yo are.I love you so much since you're reviewing every chap so far =).

A/N2: I decided that you guys might want another chap so this is gonna be kinda short but it'll still be cool aiight?Aiight.

~^Chapter Five^~

Ashlyn awoke promptly when she heard the door slam loudly down stairs.Ashlyn jumped up to see the window and pushed the curtain away to see him and the Escalade.She watched AJ speed out of the yard as she heard his wheels skid against the concrete.Ashlyn turned and the curtain fell back in place.Ashlyn walked down the stairs and peeked curiously in the refrigerator.Sniffing alittle,she put a few slices of cheese pizza in the microwave then watched intently as the pizza warmed.

~^~

His right hand clutched the steering wheel as his left hand tapped the seat repeadly.The blasting rock/rap blared through the tented windows of his white Escalade.

He bit down on his lip as he came to a stop at a red light.Running a hand through his brown spikes he swallowed hard.

"Stupid girl," he hissed through clenched teeth.He slammed a fist on the dashboard and smashed on the gas just as the light turned green.The tires screamed out against the fierce friction as AJ saw the familar hospital coming into view behind the trees.

He quickly steered the SUV into a parking spot and flipped open his leopard skin cell phone.Dialing a number,he listened intently to the rings and grew desperate when no answer was given. He tried several times again but recieved no answer.Stuffing the cell in his pocket he walked inside quickly.