- Text Size +
A/N: Sorry...

~^Chapter Six^~

Ashlyn bit into the hot pizza and placed it down as she chewed slowly.She knew that she should hurry up and go to bed for she had school tommorrow but she was on the border of not caring how she lived her life or when it ended.After all,AJ would probably do her like he did her mom.Flat out kill her if he didnt agree with something.

Taking a swig of her soda she flipped on the television.She sighed heavily as the news flashed across the screen.Fliping through the channels,she decided that eating with the tv off was a much better choice than watching it out of pure boredom.

Biting into her pizza again she absorbed the tense silence that came from all around her tense body.Crickets and Cicadas chirped loudly outside the window.

Her thoughts went back to AJ.She knew wherev he went.He went to go talk to Mercedez about her.About why he even adopted her.Choking back a sob she chewed her pizza and buried her face in his arms.Tears streamed down her bare arms and splattered quietly against the table as her soft sobs were all that comforted her.

~^~

"Just push the little red button when you're done and I'll come and let you out." the nurse said smiling siftly.Aj flashed a smile and nodded softly.She left abruptly and she turned his attention to the limp body lying motionless in the bed.Her skin was still an olive complexion and her hair ly gently on her shoulders.He could tell it had grown some between his last vist which was a month ago.

"Mercedez," he said taking her hand in his,"I think I've made some mistakes.Terrible mistakes."

TBC...

A/N: Aren't you proud of me for updating after all those centries of waiting.Leave a review if you are and I know you all are.*sigh*