- Text Size +
A/N: R/R thanxs.Especially to you dancinpacer03 =).

~^Chapter Seven^~

He could tell she had been crying.The trail of where the tears had fallen were still fresh to his view.Talking to Mercedez had done some good but then it just made him angrier at Ashlyn more since she blamed the whole accident on him.

He sighed turning off the kitchen light.Picking her up gently he begn to carry her listlessy up the long winding stair case.

~^~

He had thought long and hard about it.About just sitting there watching her sleep with her face full of inocence.The long raven hair.The beautiful blue eyes.The sharp nose.Everything was beautiful. Just like her mother Mercedez.

He shook his head as he turned on the shower to warm up some water.Grabbing a tee shirt and some clean boxers he walked grudgely into the marble floored bathroom.

~^~

As the steaming water hit his skin his thoughts raced through his mind.

' I have a tour in a couple months.' he sighed at that then ran a hand through the wet brown rings that fell loosely in his tanned face.

'What am I gonna do with her?Take her with me?' He shook his head laughing cruely.

"Um...oh hell no." he mumbled as he begin to lather the blue soft soap into his skin.

He absorbed the soft scent of colounge in the soap and then let a slow breath of air escape his chapped lips.

After rinsing off,he stepped from the shower and grabbed a towel.Summer vacation for her was in a week.The finals she would take would have been already done so he could take her.But would he really want to be with her 24-7 listening to her stupid annoying voice tell him how *he* killed her mom.

"Dumb bitch....just like her mom." he mumbled.He coughed gently and slipped into his night atire. Throwing the towel in a brown weaved basket he stepped out and flipped the light as he went. Sliding into bed he starred at the ceiling.Sighing he turned on his side and starred at the dark wall until sleep engulfed him in her arms.


TBC...