- Text Size +
Chapter 37 – A Chance for Magic

"Jamie, don't you even think about touching my marshmallow," Oriana warned with a menacing tone, eyeing her soon-to-be-brother out of the corner of her eye. She knew him all too well already, watching his mouth water at the already browning cubes of fluffy sugar. She had just placed several marshmallows on her stick to be burned for eating. They had arrived at the beach several hours ago with time to set up the camp and play in the water before the sun dipped into the ocean and the moon rose to the starry night. The small camp was like a perfect paradise for the three with no worries or cares to dread upon. Just the beach and friends. Now, they sat comfortably around a roaring fire, roasting marshmallows for smores and hot dogs. "Don't touch them!"

"Why!?" Alex whined, sitting back on his haunches. "They're brown!"

"They're not done," Oriana objected, letting the three marshmallows quickly catch fire. Alex howled as if the flames were licking at his own skin, falling upon the still warm sand. Oriana rolled her eyes, pulling her utensil back to blow out the flames, never thinking about the seductive appeal of the simple act as her thick towel slipped from her bare shoulders to reveal the beginning portions of her skimpy bikini.

"You burnt the marshmallows!" Alex cried out in despair as he sat back up, shaking off the sand on his clothes. "You killed them!"

"They're way better this way. And, last time I checked, I brought enough of these things for everyone to roast their own marshmallows. Pick up your own and start cooking," Oriana scolded with a proud smile, sitting back on the beach blanket she had laid out for herself. She seemed quiet content with her burnt marshmallows, popping one carefully into her mouth. "Mmmm."
"That's just disgusting," Alex shuddered as he took his own marshmallows and started to roast them what he thought was the right way.

"Have you ever seriously tried one like this?" Oriana asked as Alex mocked a disgusted gag.

"No, because marshmallows are not meant to be burnt."

"Really?" she asked curiously, pulling a burnt marshmallow free from the metal utensil. The flames of the fire flickered against her blue-green irises, causing her innocent appeal to turn impish.

"Yes, and I'm not trying one burnt," Alex replied as he pulled his perfectly golden brown marshmallows away from the fire with a triumphant smile.

"Mmm, right..." she trailed, watching him prop the stick against the cooler to get graham crackers. She knew it was her chance. She pounced on Alex like a stalking cat, pinning him to the sand. She held the burnt marshmallow up for his view, before smothering it onto his mouth, forcing him to taste it.

"Rifana, fis nfot fairs!" Alex mumbled, his mouth full of marshmallow.

"What?" she asked innocently, her blue-green eyes lighting with a playful glimmer. She smiled with approval, licking off the remains of her marshmallow from her fingers.

Swallowing quickly, he repeated himself again. "Riana, that wasn't fair!"

"How'd it taste?" she asked, ignoring his complaint.

Alex looked away, mumbling a reply. He didn't want to admit it tasted better than golden brown.

"Oh yes, Oriana Ryan Riley is victorious in the quest of the better marshmallow!" Oriana hooted, throwing her arms into the air with victory, still perched on Alex.

"Alright, alright! Burnt is better, just don't shove them in my mouth again, it was still hot!" Alex whined.

"Hot, sticky, gooey things a no-no for Jamie's mouth... Okay," she chirped, affectionately kissing his cheek before standing up.

"That... sounded so wrong..."

"Oh so true," Oriana agreed with a laugh, reaching into the nearby box to free baby wipes to clean the gooey remains off of her good fingers, before she could locate her sling once again.

Alex sat up, brushing more sand off himself before going back to his spot. "Why didn't you torture Howie with this?"

"Because Howie is normal and likes burnt marshmallows," Howie replied in third person.

"And because you looked like Gollom when Sam cooked the rabbits into a stew," Oriana laughed, tossing the baby wipe into the nearby trash bag before returning to her spot. She crossed her legs beneath her, reaching to cover her bare shoulders with the thick towel yet again, clicking on the Boom Box.

"You is ruining the rabbitses..." Howie hissed in a decent Gollum impression, though he wasn't positive of the line.

Oriana and Alex glanced between each other to survey Howie's impression. They cocked their heads to the side, smirking identically before turning back. Without any thoughts, they corrected his performance in unison, "Spoilin' nice fish. Give it to us raw and wrigglin'. You keep nasty chips."

"That was scary. That was REALLY scary."

"We try," they replied.

"Stop talking in unison, you sound like those Village Of The Damned kids."

"KILLER MOVIE!" they exclaimed.

"Aaah!" Howie yelped, diving backwards to hide under his blanket.

"Pathetic, simply pathetic," they ended, smiling toward one another.

"I'm hiding under here until Monday," Howie whimpered, peeking out from the blanket.

"Does that mean I'm free to search the beach for some lost merman?" Oriana teased, wiggling her honey blonde brows with delight.

"There's no such thing as a merman."

"Any boy on the beach will do really..."

"Oriana, not funny."

"Well? What the Hell am I supposed to do? My freaking boyfriend is acting like a groundhog for the weekend," Oriana replied, puckering her bottom lip.

"Come under the blanket with me," Howie pouted back.

"You're lying on sand."

"So?"

"It'll scare Alex."

"Why will it scare him?"

"Because I said so?" she countered in confusion, not really have an firm explanation. She shrugged her shoulders beneath the thick blanket, leaning over to change the song on her CD.

"I think that's her way of saying no way in Hell," Alex offered toward Howie with a genuine smile, offering Oriana one of his smores.

"Thank you for the translation," Howie groaned, coming out of the sanctuary of the blanket.

"You're welcome, Bro," Alex answered with a successful smile, popping the smore into his mouth. He easily swallowed the large morsel, deciding to fire up the conversation. "Anything else you need help with, Bro?"

"Like what?" Howie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Anything!" Alex declared, opening his arms wide. "Like help with scoring...on the football field..."

"I don't play football?"

"I think that's the problem," Alex laughed.

"How is that the problem?" Howie asked, still confused.

"You need to play football to score... Do you?... Damnit, D... Scoring on the football field?" Alex repeated, trying not to groan at Howie's stupidity. He tugged at his dark locks in frustration as Howie continued to offer a dumbfounded look. Alex loved his friend deeply, but Howie could be so dense during the most interesting conversations. Howie was just completely hopeless at times. "You know... Scoring? Football?"

"Oh, Lord, Howie," Oriana sighed, quite tired of everyone talking about her as if she weren't present. She stepped off her own blanket to venture toward his. She immediately crouched on her knees, cupping the side of his face in her good hand. "He means this," Oriana explained, offering a heated kiss for her own pleasure. She felt Howie's body tense at the heat circling between their bodies from the passionate kiss, but she continued. She leaned against him as his body relaxed, causing him to fall over on the blanket. She quickly straddled his hips, biting down softly on his bottom lip as she offered several more kisses without uncoupling.

"That's exactly what I mean!" Alex hooted.

"And this is exactly what I mean," Oriana whispered, allowing her tongue to intertwine with his own for several moments of undying pleasure. Her whole body lit with tingles of anticipation, calling down the darkest depths of her heart, surfacing the true desires. She pulled back for a moment, taking a deep breath as the emotions bubbled to the surface. Refusing to be swayed, however, Oriana grinned softly against Howie's lips, deciding it was her chance to enjoy her mini-vacation.

Alex seemed overjoyed at the couple's wild fever for the first few minutes. But then he found himself slightly unnerved by the intimate contact. Alex noticed Howie's hands roaming further down Oriana's delicate body, making him tremendously sick to his stomach for some reason. That young woman before him would be his little sister in a few short weeks, giving him the privilege of being protective. His father had already given him a serious conversation about protecting the soon-to-be youngest and only daughter Richardson. He no longer could control his actions as he stepped over the couples embrace, looping his arms around Oriana's bare waist. With one simple tug, he pulled her away from Howie's embrace and tossed her onto his shoulder. "That's enough of that!"

"Jamie, you initiated that!" Oriana asked in surprise, not really liking the view of Alex's backside.

"I didn't mean to do it right in front of me! Nuh-uh, no way! I love you both, but there's no way I'm going to sit here and watch my best friend make out with my little sister," Alex explained.

"But, Jamie—"

"Not in front of me."

Oriana was about to protest further when Alex stood her up on her own towel. He held her out at an arms-length, immediately frowning again. Oriana glanced down, not seeing the issue. She was wearing a simple purple string bikini bottom with a purple striped triangular cut bikini top. Yet, Alex seemed completely nervous about the situation. Without any further argument, he pulled off his baggy shirt and forced it onto Oriana's body. He then grabbed her thick towel and wrapped it tightly around her shoulders to conceal any of her curves that might be exposed by the t-shirt. And finally he topped the outfit off with his hat to hid her wild curls. Oriana arched her eyebrows in confusion at Alex, "What the Hell is this?"

"You've heard of Make-up? Well, this is Frump-up for chicks that need to tone down their sexual status," Alex huffed.

"Frump-up?" Oriana repeated in disbelief.

"Frump-up."

"Alex, this is completely stupid--"

"This is completely what you're wearing for the entire trip," Alex threatened.

"Howie!" Oriana protested.

"Dude, you're getting a little ridiculous. I mean, I know she's going to be your sister, but you can't make her wear this!" Howie objected.

"I retract any statement I gave you earlier about scoring with her. You can't have sex with her. She's my little sister and I can't let her get into that mess... No sex, no kissing, no petting, no sleeping together, no nakedness, no half nakedness, no hugging,... Holding her hand, fine, but nothing else!" Alex protested, shaking his head vehemently.

"You can't tell her and I what we can and can't do!"

"No sex," Alex repeated.

"Who are you to say anything, Jamie? It's not your choice, it's mine," Oriana pulled off the hat, towel and t-shirt.

"But---"

"Would you have a shit fit if I ran and skinny-dipped right this second?" Oriana asked suddenly, fingering the ties that held the bikini top around her neck. She needed to make a point. She loved Alex and true she had pressed the point, but he was just overreacting.

"SKINNY-DIPPED?!"

"Yeah... Got naked and jumped right into the ocean... Right now as a matter of fact..." Oriana continued, glancing to Alex.

"You wouldn't."

"You don't think so?"

"You better not."

"What will you do if I do?"

"I'll... I'll tell on you!"

"Real mature, man," Howie rolled his eyes.

"The point is, Jaime..." Oriana trailed, stepping beside him, making very sure to have her back toward Howie. She reached her good arm behind her neck, pulling the ties free. She then freed the ties that curled around her back. She pulled the bikini top away from her warm flesh, dropping it into Alex's trembling hands. "I love you very much, Jamie and I'm glad you're going to be my brother, but I don't need this Princess kind of protection," she explained.

With that said, she slowly sauntered down to the water's edge, realizing how liberated she had turned out to be. She never looked back as the cool air gently kissed her sun tanned skin, feeling the water gently lap against her ankles. Realizing the boys would only see her backside, she loosened the ties against her curving hips. She had shown her backside enough during mooning raids against the football players that it didn't matter to her. She quickly tossed the bottoms back upon the beach, diving into the cool shimmering water with renewed freshness, leaving both boys in a state of shock.

"Dude... she's skinny dipping..." Alex mumbled.

"I...I think she's trying to make a point..." Howie trailed, swallowing hard as Oriana surfaced beneath the water, completely content with her decision.

"What point? That her nipples won't fall off in freezing water?"

"That she can do anything she wants, even if you say she can't. Or if anyone says she can't."

"But...she's naked..."

"Because you told her she couldn't."

"What the Hell am I going to do with her?"

"Well, for one, don't tell her what to do. Two, lighten up! I know you care about her, but you really lost it just now."

"She was practically naked on top of you with that..." Alex glanced out into the water as Oriana dove deeper, the moonlight enhancing her beautiful figure. "Guess that point is mute, now."

"Just about."

"Just..." Alex bit down on his inner cheek, glancing down at the bikini top in his hands. He rolled his eyes in disbelief, knowing Oriana had a bold way of settling an argument between them. She was definitely one in a million like Howie always voiced. Though, Alex feared what she would do if they had been home. "Just don't hurt her, Howie."

"You should know me better than that. I would never, ever hurt her. I love her, you know," Howie replied, placing a hand on Alex's shoulder.

"Yeah..." Alex trailed, smiling as Oriana waved affectionately. "You guys want some time alone? Because I really am getting tired..."

"You won't come out with the Frump-Up?"

"That's going to make big bucks you know," Alex answered with a wry smile.

"Yeah, I'll bet," Howie chuckled, rolling his eyes. "G'night, man."

"You wouldn't do anything out here while I was in the tent... Would you?" Alex trailed, not sure he wanted to really hear the answer.

"Do you really think we would?"

"I don't think I know Oriana as much as I thought I did," Alex laughed, holding up her bikini top.

"She's full of surprises, that's for damn sure," Howie agreed as Alex placed it in his hands.

"Just... No viewing the goods while I'm in sight," Alex begged.

"I won't."

Alex nodded, hesitating for a moment before bringing Howie in for a tight hug. He then turned toward the ocean, holding his hand up for Oriana's view. "YOU WIN, RY! I'M GOING TO BED!"

"SWEET DREAMS, JAMIE! LOVE YOU!" Oriana called black, throwing another affectionate kiss toward him.

"LOVE YOU, TOO!" Alex turned to Howie. "Goodnight, bro."

"We'll be in..." Howie promised.

"I'm sleeping between you two," Alex decided.

"Up to you."

"Can I really trust her in the middle?"

"I hope you can trust her, she's going to be your sister."

"Yeah, she's a sweetheart," Alex admitted, walking toward the tent. He was about to slip inside, but stopped. He turned back to Howie, pointing toward the bikini top. "Would you please return that to the proper owner?"

"Yes, sir," Howie saluted, getting whacked in the forehead by the top in his hand.

"It'd be a Godsend if he lost his sight while going down there," Alex breathed, slipping into the large tent.

Howie rubbed his forehead where the strings had hit, wincing slightly, but knowing Alex's heart was in the right place. He noticed Oriana dive beneath the waves yet again and smiled at her freedom. He started down the soft sand, finding his heart beating wildly as he picked up the bikini bottoms. Her intimate nature beneath the waves made him dizzy with anticipation. He squeaked slightly as Oriana quickly surfaced, crossing her good arm over the tops of her breasts as the rest of her body was shielded by the dark glittery water.

"You...um...have my suit?" Oriana asked, feeling her cheeks redden.

"Yeah, I do. Right here," Howie replied, holding them up. He felt his own cheeks blush as well.

"What are the chances you could toss them to me so I can just throw them on in the water?" Oriana asked as another cold wave splashed against her nude body. She hadn't anticipated getting out of the water with Howie watching her, nor did she quite understand why she had skinny-dipped in the first place. Usually, she was reserved and self-conscious about her body. Her thoughts were quickly crashed as another wave tossed over her head, pulling her entire body down into the icy depths. She surfaced quickly, bracing both arms across her chest for warmth. She shivered dramatically, feeling her teeth start to slowly chatter. She hadn't expected it to be so cold.

"I'll toss them out right now, Babe. You look like you're freezing," Howie replied, walking close to the shore before throwing them towards her.

"Freezing is an understatement at the moment," she chattered, snatching the two pieces floating beside her. She quickly slid on the bottoms, clumsily tying them to her hips with her numbing fingers. She then managed to get her top on before hurrying out of the water. She immediately rubbed her good arm across her opposite shoulder, trying to warm her freezing body. "Remind me never to do that again..."

"Come on, we'll warm you up by the fire," Howie wrapped an arm around her waist as they walked back to the campsite. He sat her down and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around her.

Oriana obliged his physical orders, sitting down on her favorite beach blanket. She cinched the towel tightly around her shoulders, hoping to provide warmth as her teeth continued to chatter. The warmth of the fire seemed to do no good as she shivered. She glanced up to see Howie retrieving a soda out of the cooler. She bit down on her blue-tinged bottom lip, hoping to stop the chattering. "Howie..." she trailed quietly.

"Yeah, Ria?" he replied, sitting down next to her.

Oriana carefully reached out to place her cold hand against his forearm, feeling the warmth radiating from his skin. She smiled with relief, locking her blue-green eyes against his chocolate ones. "Can you d-do me a huge favor?"

"Anything," he smiled, placing a hand over hers.

"Go grab a blanket...and generate body heat with me—" Oriana stopped suddenly when she realized what she said, blushing furiously. She removed her hand from his, shaking it slightly. "I meant I need to press against your warm body to get me warm... It's the fastest way to warm someone..."

"You're cute when you blush," Howie replied, chuckling as he got up to get her blanket. He came back and wrapped it around them both, his arms encircling her waist. "This better?"

She nodded furiously, burying herself deep into his warm embrace. She released a soft sigh of relief as her fingers and toes regained feeling. She allowed the blanket to rest against her chin, almost burying her completely, as she leaned back, pressing her cheek against his bare chest. She continued to shiver slightly, but was unsure if it was from being cold or nervous. "Thank you so much, Howie."

"No need to thank me," he kissed the top of her head. He could feel his body heat with anticipation, but wouldn't do anything she didn't want to.
"Water was freaking freezing..." Oriana trailed, trying to make small talk. She took great lengths in avoiding the obvious topic of conversation hidden within their eyes. Though, without much though, She allowed her good hand to rest against his chest, right above his heart.

"Well, it is after midnight," Howie chuckled, trying to calm down his heart. He knew she could feel it beat faster with just her simple touch.

"True," she admitted, already noticing his heart pick up a faster pace while she allowed her thumb to make tiny circles out of habit.

"We really freaked out Alex earlier. I had never seen him act like that before, especially since he instigated it," he felt his breath catch at the feeling of her thumb on his skin.

"I didn't mean to tackle you like that," Oriana immediately apologized, allowing her hand to drift back down beneath the blanket against her cast arm. She hadn't even had a chance to compute what her mind was thinking when she attacked Howie with her powerful fever. She felt herself tense as she pulled her cheek away from his chest, just sitting numbly within his arms. "I guess I just got so tired of people talking about me when I'm right there..."

"You don't have to apologize. I know now how you felt when I kissed you earlier at the house. I was totally breathless. You did it because you wanted to. I'm not going to object to it or anything," Howie replied, his fingers tracing lightly on her bare shoulder.

"That good, huh?" she joked, trying to ignore the knots tightening in her stomach.

"It was amazing."

"I think I felt it, too."

"Really?"

"More than really," she admitted, pulling away even further than before.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" she asked in confusion, glancing down to see herself completely unraveled from the blanket. She shivered yet again as a cool gust of ocean air blew against her damp bathing suit. She dove back into the blanket, shivering yet again.

"You scooted so far away from me you weren't in the blanket," Howie wrapped the blanket tightly around them. "Are you alright?"

"I'm think I'm going insane," she admitted honestly, pressing her hand against her temple.

"Why would you be going insane?"

"Because of you."

"Because of... me?"

"Not in a bad way..." Oriana tried to explain, biting her tongue for even admitting such a stupid thought. She almost felt like burying herself deep within the blanket, but the same thoughts of making love with Howie on the beach confused her one in the same.

"I'm afraid I don't get it," Howie replied, a little confused.

"You just make me feel things that I've never felt before. Like... All jittery and excited... You know? Like I drank a straight twenty-four pack of Pepsi?" Oriana tried to explain, almost confusing herself.

"That's exactly how I feel with you, except it's like I drank 10 coffee coolers from Caribou. You know what that feeling is? Baby, that's love. I know you're scared of it, but that's what it is."

"Are you sure?" she asked in disbelief, starting to shy away from him in the blanket again.

"Yes, I'm sure. And you'll be out in the wind if you keep moving away from me."

"I just don't know what to do," she sighed with exasperation, stiffening.

"Just go with your feelings. That's all you can do."

"My feelings always cause trouble."

"I doubt that."

"Howie..." Oriana trailed, biting down hard on her bottom lip. It was just all too much to compute within her still bruised heart. For so long she thought she was tainted and unlovable. Many men had passed through her, almost tearing her soul to pieces. But she had finally found one with a true heart and honest soul. But she felt herself pulling away yet again from a boy who just wanted to love her.

"Please... Riana, I know you're scared. I know that you've been hurt. But I honest to God love you and that's all I ever want to do. Please, don't push me away," Howie begged slightly.

"I'm not cold anymore..." Oriana trailed, deciding to quickly change the subject.

"Why do you always change the subject?"

"I think it's time to go to bed, Howie."

"Answer my question first."

"It's too late to have these kind of serious discussions," Oriana tried to lie, weaving herself out of trouble. She finally pulled away from the blanket, pouring the bucket of water onto the fire.

"I'm just wondering," Howie replied, standing up with the blanket still around him.

"Aren't you tired?" Oriana asked, avoiding the entire question yet again as she walked toward the tent. She carefully unzipped the tent and peered inside. She felt her muscles lax with obvious relief, noticing Alex had taken the middle sleeping bag. It would give her time to sort feelings. Noticing her duffle bag on the far side, she stepped over Alex to that side.

"You and I are having a serious talk tomorrow," Howie replied, getting a little frustrated as he walked into the tent and took his place on the other side of Alex.

"Not if I can help it," she breathed quietly, pulling out her favorite baggy t-shirt and worn boxer shorts. She stood up, sliding the boxers onto her hips, and then removing the bottoms of her bikini. She pulled her damp hair away from her face before sliding over the overly baggy t-shirt, freeing the bikini top from her skin as well. Fully dressed for bed, she unzipped her sleeping bag, slowly stepping into it and cuddling against her two pillows.

"That hurt..." Howie whispered to himself as he zipped up the tent flap before crawling into his sleeping bag, clad in a tank top and boxers. His back facing Oriana, he fell into a restless sleep.

"It hurt me twice as bad," Oriana softly decided, already knowing Howie was sleeping. She opened her eyes into the darkness of the tent, coming upon Alex's sleeping face instead of Howie's handsome face. She sighed softly, immediately turning onto her other side, holding her cast against the nearby pillow. She could see the moon shining down upon the tent, casting an eerie glow against her. She buried her cheek deeper into the pillow, allowing the tears to fall, praying for sleep or death to overcome her soul.

*~*~*


Brian woke up to the bright sun shining in his eyes. Moaning quietly, he buried his head in the pillow for a moment as his eyes adjusted. He turned over and smiled, seeing Teagan sleep peacefully beside him. Her dark hair rested gently on the pillow, almost glowing in the light. Her cheeks were still rosy from the night before.

He almost didn't want to disturb her, knowing her dreams must be sweet. On a whim of romance, he cuddled up against her side, allowing his chin to rest against her bare shoulder. He encircled his arms around her bare waist, spooning her gently. He inhaled the soft fruity scent of her hair, finding himself in pure ecstasy.

"Mmm..." she stirred softly, slowly waking up. She turned her head slightly and smiled. "Good morning."

"How are you, Sweetheart?" he cooed softly, running his hands up her slim stomach.

"I could definitely get used to waking up next to you," she kissed the tip of his nose. "I'm feeling better than ever."

"Did I tell you that you're absolutely beautiful?"

"Not since I woke up..."

"You're the most beautiful creature on this entire earth," Brian praised, offering several kisses against her bare neck.

"You're so sweet," Teagan swooned, turning in his arms. She ran her fingers through his messy locks, loving how soft they were.

"This has to be the best weekend in the entire universe, Teagan. And it's only just beginning. I could hold you in my arms forever, do you know that?" Brian enthused, kissing her with delight. "I don't think I've ever felt so complete before. You understand me in a way that no one else can. I thank you for that."

"I feel everything you do... it's amazing... like you were in my mind," Teagan replied, kissing him. "I've never felt so alive before. Thank you..."

"No need to thank me, because I'm willingly giving you my all."
Teagan smiled, singing one of her favorite Mariah Carey songs. "And I'd give my all to have/ just one more night with you/ I'd risk my life to feel/ your body next to mine..."

"I love your voice, too. No wonder you're going to get Sandy," Brian enthused, feeling himself drift into a lulling state of tranquility just by her voice. He reached out to gently caress her face, never able to keep his hands away from her soft skin.

"I'm hoping to get Sandy. There are other girls out there just as good if not better--"

"Not in a million years," Brian quickly objected, giving her a strong kiss of assurance. "You're the best looking girl in that school, not to mention the most talented."

"Well, thank you. Are you going to try out for Danny?" Teagan asked, blushing a little at his compliments.

"Do you honestly think I'm going to let another guy kiss you?"

"So you're not trying out for Danny?" Teagan pouted.

"Real funny, Baby," Brian faked a laugh, running his hand down the length of her bare back. "There is no way that I'm going to let you play Sandy without me being Danny. Are we not the best looking couple in that school?"

"We are," Teagan giggled as Brian hit a ticklish spot near her lower back. "That tickles!"

"Did God show me this so I may enact my revenge for your tickling spree?" Brian flared dramatically with a sly smile, dancing his fingers over the spot Teagan had squealed about.

"Brian, don't!" she squeaked, arching her back away from his hand.

"And you press yourself tighter against me. God Bless You!"

"You're a horny little bastard," Teagan laughed.

"And you created this horny little bastard you kinky little tease."

"Kinky little tease... I like that," she grinned, pressing closer to him and pulling away.

"HEY!"

"You know you like it," she tried to do a spy roll off the bed and accidentally landed hard on the floor. "Ouch!"

Brian stifled a tight laugh, slowly peering over the side of his bed. Teagan lay on the carpet, contorted beyond belief. He arched his eyebrows in confusion. "Is this a new kinky game we're trying out? Because I've never done this whole Karma Sutra thing..."

"No, this is not Karma Sutra, but I am stuck in this position-- ow, ow, ow! Ankle cramping up, not good! Brian, help!" Teagan whined, feeling extremely stupid for falling off the bed.

"Where's that camera..." Brian sang, disappearing beyond Teagan's sight of the bed.

"BRIAN THOMAS RICHARDSON! Don't you dare!"

"CAMERA! CAMERA! CAMERA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"YOU ARE SO EVIL!" Teagan groaned, trying to untangle herself. "This is NOT FUNNY! I need help!"

"Define help please!" Brian teased, almost enjoying Teagan's predicament too much. He crawled back over to the edge of the bed, watching Teagan fluster to get out of the awkward position. He began to laugh louder than before, offering a light tap on her backside. "You've got a really cute ass."

"Your ass is gonna be black and blue once I get out of this mess!" Teagan growled, finally getting one limb straight. "So either you stop getting horny at this picture and help me or I shall get you once I get on my feet."

"You've got to admit this is pretty funny," Brian continued, grasping one of her legs.

"Funny for whom?"

"Honey, it's not a big deal."

"You were gonna take a picture!"

"I was just kidding," he laughed, helping her detangle. He was careful as Teagan released a series of odd distress noises. Brian tried to muffle his laughter yet again as she finally freed herself, wilting onto the floor.

"I don't think I have any more energy... I'm done..."

"Any more energy for what?"

"To move!"

"Do you want me to carry you into the shower to apologize for laughing at you?" Brian cooed, wanting her to feel better. Though, he had to admit it was the funniest thing that had ever happened between them, despite his fiasco with the tennis ball and clothing.

"Please?" Teagan pouted.

"We'll get a nice warm shower together, then what?"

"Could we practice for Grease?"

"Singing duets?" he asked curiously, wrapping the sheet of the bed around his waist as he jumped off the bed. He padded toward the bathroom he shared with Alex, quickly opening the glass doors to the large shower and bathtub. He turned the water to produce a fresh, warm steam.

"And some of the dialogue, we could watch the movie... Get some popcorn..."

"Sounds like a perfect thing to do on our blissful vacation," Brian declared, shuffling back into the bedroom. He leaned down toward Teagan, carefully gathering her into his arms. He smiled softly, kissing her forehead as he held her bare body close to his chest. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Teagan smiled, kissing him softly before resting her head on his chest.

"I know," he whispered, carrying her into the bathroom. He gently eased Teagan into the shower, allowing her to soak herself straight beneath the jet of warm water. She moaned in absolute delight, raising her face toward the streams of water, allowing it to cascade down her glistening body. "Teags?" Brian swallowed, mesmerized by her beauty. "How's the water?"

"It’s the perfect temperature. Why don't you join me?"

"Are you sure you can handle me?" Brian joked, allowing the sheet to fall from his waist. He carefully stepped into the slippery tub, bringing his arms around Teagan's waist from behind. He rested his chin against her shoulder, allowing the streams of water to soak him also.

"I can handle anything," Teagan chuckled as she leaned her head against his. "This is so nice... just being here with you, alone."

"I think it'd be perfect if we found our own deserted island," Brian quickly agreed.

"We could make love anytime and not have to worry about anyone..."

"Not to mention no tan lines when we lay naked on the beach..." Brian murmured, wincing as Teagan slapped him sharply on the hand. He wrenched back in surprise, his light blue eyes wide with disbelief. "What?! Oh... We were being serious, weren't we?"

"Yes, we were."

"Sorry... What I meant to say was..."

"Was...?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Damn, Teags, you have a cute ass."