- Text Size +
Nick and Autumn sat eating lunch across from each other. They said little since Nick had already thanked Autumn for picking up some new clothes for him. Autumn finished eating first and sat, watching Nick eat.
"Would you humor me and try on the clothes I bought you?" she asked him.

"Now?" he asked before taking a bite of his roll.

"Yes, now." smiling to herself she got up and started to pull clothes out of the bag they were in. "Here let's start with these, try them on first." she tossed a pair of boxer shorts at Nick who was wearing a look of disbelievment.

He sat holding a pair of knit boxers with fish on them. All he did was hold them and continue to look at Autumn with a confused look upon his face.

"Well," she started, "put them on. I'm waiting to see what you look like in them."

He stood up and started for the bathroom, which adjoined the room, but Autumn blocked his path and shook her head at him. She had every intention of watching him undress in the room, in front of her, and then watch him put the new boxers on. With a look of sheer embarassment, Nick started to undo the button on his pants, then slowly he took down the zipper on his pants. He thought about turning around to face his back to Autumn, but he knew that she would either walk around to face him or turn him around herself. He closed his eyes, thinking if he shut them he wouldn't really be seen by Autumn, and dropped his pants.

"Wooo, no underwear today huh? Feeling a bit kinky are we?" she asked him as she spotted that he was bare below his pants. She started to advance towards Nick. Noticing this, Nick pulled on the boxer shorts as quickly as he could.

Placing her hand below the waistband of the shorts, Autumn pulled Nick closer to her. "I like you without the shorts." she said before grabbing his head and pulling him down towards her and locking his lips with her own. Still locked in a kiss with Nick, she moved them towards her bed and moved to be lying down, making sure Nick stayed on top of her.

*****

Harmony decided to make a pitcher of lemonade for later when Nick would be thirsty. She had just finished stiring the jug when she heard Autumn's room door open. Pulling a glass out of the cubbard she was pleased to see that Nick had emerged from the room. He must have changed into the new clothes Autumn bought for him, she thought.

"Would you like some lemonade before you go back to your chores?" She shouted to Nick.

A confused Nick walked into the kitchen and simply nodded his head. Scratching the back of his head, Nick finally asked Harmony what was on his mind. "Where did you sister get off to? I fell asleep and she was gone."

"Nick, you didn't sleep with her did you?" She asked.

"Well," Nick could feel Harmony's eyes pleading for him to answer with a negative answer. "No, I fell asleep after lunch and she was just sitting there watching me, now she's gone." He answered purely for Harmony's sake. A feeling of guilt swept across him as he realized that Harmony only asked because she had feelings for him. Not being able to be in the same room with Harmony and his feeling of guilt, Nick turned from the kitchen and went back outside to finish the lawn.

How could he have been so blind? He had only been here a few days, but he should have picked up on it sooner. These twin sisters both liked him. Autumn showed it more openly then Harmony, but he was sure she felt something towards him as well.

Pushing the mower through the lawn he thought about his few days at this house and with these girls. He thought about the memories that tried to surface. What could a stage mean in my life? he asked himself. Lost in thought, he continued with his task at hand while he thought of all the different things that deal with a stage. Was I involved in theatre? Was I an actor? A stagehand? Did I work with plays or did I just enjoy going to them? Maybe I just saw a lot of plays or ..concerts? Yes that was something else that happens on stages, people sing. Was I a singer? Maybe a roadie? I was probably just a person who sat in the audience frequently, I couldn't have been anything important. He thought and questioned himself as he finished witht he lawn and put the mower away in the shed.

"Nick." a voice called from the house. "It's time for dinner. Autumn is still out, so you get to eat with me tonight."

A smile crept across his face as he imagined a dinner where he wouldn't have to worry about the other person making advances towards him. He also wanted to eat dinner with Harmony, he enjoyed her company.