- Text Size +
Nick paced in his room back and forth holding a pillow to keep him from pounding a wall or the door and hurting his hand. Autumn locked the door behind her when she left him in there and he was going nuts trying to find a way out.
During the ride back to the house, memories flooded back to him. These guys he was pictured with, he was a part of their group, The Backstreet Boys, and they would sing and dance. He knew that they had to be looking for him, those girls thought he was dead, did his family and friends think so as well?

Voices could be heard from the kitchen, Autumn and Harmony were arguing about Nick getting away. There were several loud crashes as dishes were thrown across the room at each other.

Nick started to wonder if he would ever see Harmony again. Autumn might very well keep him locked up in this room forever, and if he really started to get on her nerves, she might tie him up as well. Visions of the movie Misery flooded into his brain. He shuddered as he remembered Kathy Bates hobbling James Caan. He knew he would do anything possible to keep that from happening now, if Autumn already didn't have something as sadistic planned in her mind already.

He paced for a few more minutes realizing the yelling stopped, now he had to wait for Autumn's wrath to come down oh him.

A few hours passed and Nick sat down on the bed, tired of pacing. His eyes just started to close when he heard the lock click. His eyes flew open as quickly as the door did. As he sat looking at the girl in the doorway, he finally was able to remember how he ended up in this strange house with these girls.

He was on a boat with his friends and he decided to go for a quick swim. As he was swimming, something started to pull him down and away from the boat. He struggled to force his head above water, he called out his friends names, and they called out his. As he was pulled further under he remembered seeing his friends start to jump in after him, he turned to look at the thing pulling him under seeing the face in front of him now. She had a rock, smashed his head knocking him out.

"Well Nick, I suppose you are gaining more memories now that you saw a picture of your past." Autumn cackled. "It's a shame you had to find out. It was so much fun here with you in your ignorance. Now you are going to try to find anyway you can to get out of here aren't you?" She moved closer to the bed, Nick noticing a knife in her hand.

He shook his head fervently. "No, no I would never dream of leaving you and your kindness Autumn." He forced a smile and tried to avoid looking at the knife she carried.

"I wish I could believe you Nick." Autumn raised the knife and started waving it around. "You see I know you and my sister are 'in love' with each other Nick." An evil smirk found its way on her face and she continued to torment him by liberally swinging the knife around.

He inched away from Autumn, trying to move far away from the knife. He wondered what she was going to do with it, maybe she was just going to kill him now.

"My poor deluded lover." She left the knife fall to the ground and moved towards Nick. "I want to keep you here for always, you have been the best lover I have ever had. But I can't let Harmony come between us. I think that perhaps I should kill her so we can be alone together." Quickly she straddled Nick and pulled his face to hers kissing his lips fiercely.

"Autumn," his voice trembled slightly, "Autumn I would never dream of being with her over you. She is nothing but a distraction until you come home, you are the real thing, you are my reason for using your sisters body to learn new ways to please you." The bile rose in Nick's mouth as he spoke those words, but he knew no other way to please Autumn.

"Ha!" She laughed. "I'll take that as your answer for now, because I am too tired to listen to any more of your rambles." She ran her hand against Nick's cheek causing him to flinch a little at the scar on her hand. "You like that feeling? Let's just say it's a present from my sister."

With that Autumn got off of Nick and moved towards the door. "I'll see you tomorrow lover, and we will see what we can do about making sure you don't stray from home again."