- Text Size +
A/N: Howard and Nick make a small apperance in this story but the biggest one's AJ and Terri.

A/N2:Sorry is this story seems similar to anyone else but this story was written over a period of time.Also,please understand I am not a striper okay.I don't know how a joint really works but bear with me.I've seen movies and I'm just gonna copy off of them.Evil stupid Italian boss who sells drugs.How bout that?

Final A/N: Um this story is based on a couple things.Based on Sarah McLachlan's song "Stupid",based on Hootie and The Blowfish's song "Cry" and a movie in which I saw on television about a striper and a lawyer trying to hit things off.Want more info call me and maybe you can halp me identify the movie cuz I saw it on tv and I don't know what it's called.Okay enough since this is a story in it's self.

~^Chapter One^~

When he walked in the dimly lit bar,he saw her almost instantly.She was rolling her beautiful body against the pole as a couple rows of men watched with excitement.

His eyes scrolled down her body as one bar strap hung loosely on her shoulder and money was stuffed nonchalantly in her leather thong.

She flung her head back then squatted down for a second.Slowly she let her body slid back up the silver pole.

She wrapped her leg around and spiraled down with a look of mere concentration in her pale blue eyes as her tongue ran over her dark plush lips.

He watched as she stood up straight and the stage light directed to her blinked once then shut off completely.His eyes strained slightly as she gathered up a few loose dollars lying scattered on the stage then ran off into the back.There were howls of satisfaction from the on looking crowd.

Standing up he walked out the door quickly and cornered into the back alley slipping on some blue shades.He walked to the asending stair case and waited for the door to open and her to walk out.Mere minutes later the door opened and out walked the familar stripper.

Her jet black hair was tied tightly in a pony tail and her lips were a pale pink.Her face was ashen and void of any makeup.Large jean bell bottoms covered her small feet and a halter dress like top hung down to her knees.She smiled and hugged him.

"Hey AJ." she said softly with glowing eyes.

"What up baby?" he said with a smug grin plastered across his dark face hidden by the dense moonlight.The evil shadows of the night surrounded them and something scuried around the back of a nearby dumpster.

Terri shifted her weight slightly and looked down to the gravel below their feet.Upon looking back up,her face was covered in slight disstress.She sighed then begin to speak.

"Jay," she said softly,"You've gotta stop coming here AJ.They all gonna find out I date you and they gonna jump you.Billy's gonna wanna kill you since he has a liking in me." she sighed heavily and looked away closing her eyes.

AJ grasped onto her shoulders and a sarcastic look on his face.

"First of all girl," he said lifting her chin gently so that she could face him," who's *they*?Cause *they* will be sorry if *they* touch me,or if *they* touches you,*they* is going da-own.*They* ain't gonna touch nobody but themsleves if ya know what I mean."

Terri laughed at the reference with AJ and then he wrapped a protective arm around her slim waist.

"Come on babe," he said his voice abundant with mirth,"let me drop you home."

The two walked slowly to the awaiting black Escalade at the end of the alley.