- Text Size +
A/N: Sorry for any spelling or gramical errors but in the dialogues,their there for a reason.Reviews are appreciated =).

A/N2: I know I have a bad habit of starting stories but not finishing them but this was has been written in a notebook and edited a billion times.It's already done so it's all good.

~^Chapter Two^~

When he approached the familar apartment door,he knew she had been out later after their ride home.How?The mechanical ringing of the telephone inside continued to go unanswered.

AJ knocked a couple times on the door,and recieved a annoyed sigh from his friend that leaned carelessly against the wall.

AJ waited and when he heard no movemet,he knocked continuosly until he heard a small crash then a slight groan through the door.Terri was awake and he sighed looking away from the door trying to hide the sudden anger that seemed to engulf him.

"This is stupid," Howard Dorough growled crossing his arms across his chest,"Dumb slut." he mumbled.

AJ egnored the comment as the door swung open and Terri stood staring at them through peakade heavy eyes.Here eyes closed as her body slumped to the ground.Looking at Howard,he motioned for some help to get her inside.In a frustrated sigh,Howard walked over and grabbed her legs tightly while AJ grabbed under her armpits.Both carried her inside.With the joint effort,they both layed her down on the couch that ly in the middle of the trashed room.

AJ kneeled by the couch where she rested and smoothed back the black hair that stuck to her forehead.Beads of sweat streamed down her face.AJ looked around and his eyebrow rasied for it was a comfortable temtpature in the room.She was burning up.She swallowed hard and looked at AJ throuigh slitted eyes.

"I-I tra-tried Aje.I-I tried." she slurred.Her eyes were bloodshot and soon disappeared behind the slightly pink eyelids.Cursing slightly he ly his head against her shoulder.

Looking up,tears glistened in his eyes when he looked at his best friend.

"Why does she do this to me?" he hissed at him,"Why?"

Howard shrugged turning away to look down at the busy street below them,"How the hell should know?" he snapped.

AJ stood slowly to his feet clenching his fist.

"Howard," he spat,"Why do you hate her so much.Why does everyone hate her so much?"

Howard sighed,"I think it's time to go man."

"Answer my question!" he yelled.Howard spun around and smiled cruely.

"Now that I know." he bragged beaming.His face darkened and his smile still remained on his olive complexion.

"She's a slut,hoe,sexual play toy.She's not your girlfriend Jay.She's just your friend.You're just her toy like the other men that continuely fuck her are."

AJ stepped up quickly to his face and swung cracking Howard's jaw.He stumbled over his feet then crashed to the floor.His smile still remained on his face as he touched his now busted lip.

Howard's smile faded slowly off his face as he stood up.Pushing AJ slightly he growled at him.

"Man,you messed up big time." he shot with anger lining his normal soft voice,"you messed up up here." he said pointing to his head.Backing up,Howard slowly started to make his way to the door walking backwards.

"If the press ghets a hold of this,you're gonna be the final blow.You're gonna mess Backstreet up and it's gonna be your fault." Howard snapped,"But I'll be out in the car when some sense finally knocks itself in your head." Howard turned sharply walking out the door and slamming it behind him.he blew air out as he walked quickly to the car.Running his hand through his short locks,he opened the car door and got in leaning back.

Meanwhile inside,AJ walked over to the wooden coffee table in the corner or the room.Looking down he scanned the items that remained still starring back up at him.

A wireless white phone,a picture of them together in a golden frame amd a half empty vodka bottle.Growling under his breath,all in one swipe he knocked the contents off the table and threw the table seething against the wall.Slamming his back against the wall he grasped his hair in fingers.Leaning back against the wall,he slid down to the floor and closed his eyes tightly.


*Take the hint at the bottom*