- Text Size +
His crystal blue eyes gazed at her from across the room. Slowly he advanced, watching her skin prickle with his every stride. She was watching him watching her. When he finally reached her, she stood and he pulled her closer and closer, he could not seem to pull her close enough. His hungry lips met hers and they kissed passionately.
Lips still locked together, he pulled her towards the table moving her onto the surface. In a matter of minutes both were sweaty and her desire grew with each additional minute. Her need for him continued to grow, she begged him to enter her, she wanted to feel him, she wanted, no needed, the feeling to intensify.

Instead of the feeling of ecstasy that she needed, a loud ringing came to her ears. No matter how hard she tried to ignore it, it would not go away; instead, it got louder and louder.

She finally sat up, the man no longer over here. She was sitting on her own bed, dressed in her own clothing, listening to the alarm clock at her bedside ringing that it was time to get up. May groaned loudly and slammed her hand down on the off button.

Dragging herself, she made her way to the shower letting the mixture of hot and cold water run over her, hoping that it would end the torment her body held over her from the dream. The man she dreamt about yesterday returned to her last night and she was confused. She had never met this person before, why was she having dreams, erotic dreams at that, about him.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her black skirt fell just below the knee; her black pumps lifted her two extra inches giving her the appearance of being 5'7". The forest green shirt she chose to wear accented her green eyes making them look more green then usual. Her long brown hair she curled slightly on the ends. She nodded with approval and decided she needed to get going or she might be late.

Quickly she exited; she left a note for April saying where she was since she did not want to disturb her even to say good-bye.

The directions she was given to the building were damn good. She managed to find the place on the first try something she had difficulties usually doing. She made her way into the building and up to the front desk.

"Hi, my name is May Campbell and I have an interview scheduled for today."

The woman behind the counter looked up at her and smiled. "I see your name here. It is down the hall, the eighth door on your right. Good luck."

May started to wander down the hall, entranced by the intricate design of the carpet she did not notice the person walking straight at her in the other direction. In only a few seconds, she was on the floor looking up at the man she ran into. The second she saw him she could not help but smile, she was staring at the man she had been dreaming about for the last few days.

She finally managed to mutter, "Oh, um, hi, um I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

The man grinned back at her, his blue eyes twinkling. "Don't worry about it; I am sure it is my fault. I have a tendency not to watch where I am going down this hall. There is just something about the floor." His smirk was soft and reassuring.

May sat there staring at him for a bit before he jumped coming to his senses. "Where are my manners?" He reached down and held out his hand helping her back to her feet. "My name is Brian Littrell."

"Hello, my name is May Campbell and I would love to chat with you, but I am afraid I am going to be late for my interview." She blushed slightly under his stare as she made her way past him.

He watched her walk down the hall, her hips swaying slightly. Smiling to himself, he turned and continued down the hall; so far, his plan was working.

*****

May returned to the apartment with high hopes. The interviewers were nice and friendly, she felt confident that her interview had landed her a job answering phones at Jive records.

"April," May called out while walking through the door. "I think I finally found a job." She burst in noticing right away the smell of her favorite food, pizza wafting in the air. Realization struck her and she screeched as she saw a warm pizza on the table.

"April you got the job!" She yelled at her sister, who was standing in the kitchen pouring some drinks.

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yep, I got the call about a couple hours ago and thought I would surprise you with the pizza." April put down the sodas and turned to her sister allowing the hug to envelop her.

"It's finally happening," May smiled at her sister. "We are finally going to start making it on our own. I can feel it; our life is going to get much better from this point on."

*****

He stood on the balcony of the house staring into the direction of the apartment. A smirk played on his mouth, his tongue darting out moistening them with the thought of her.

His hard worked plans were starting to come through; everything was falling slowly into place. At the beginning, he had some difficulties he even had to threaten a few places of business. There was no way they could hire their girls, the girls they needed to survive.

"Master," a voice from behind called.

"Yes?" He questioned.

Nick walked into the moonlight. "Master, dinner has arrived."

Slowly he turned around to face the newest of his clan. "Excellent, please show them in." He grinned broadly at Nick showing his now present fangs. "I am famished."

"Yes Brian, my Lord." Nick bowed and waited until Brian passed before entering the house and making their way to the feast downstairs.