- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hey sorry for stopping updating but im trying to finish it soon, if you are still reading, let me know.
Chapter 8

"We made it! Look, there is Emerald City!" Amanda cried out.

The others all cheered loudly.

Joining hands, they began to run. They got to the door and knocked.

A little window on the top opened. The munchkin AJ stuck his head out.

"What do you want?"

"We are here to see the great Wizard of Oz." Amanda said still feeling excited.

"Haven't you heard, there is no longer a great and powerful Wizard of Oz, a new hag runs this place, Paris, the hot sexy bitch of Oz. She and her best friend Nicole have taken over the joint." AJ replied.

Amanda looked at the others.

"Do you think she can still get us what we want?" She asked unsure.

Howie looked at Nick who looked at Kevin who looked at Amanda.

"Er, yeah, I'm sure she can help us."

Amanda turned to AJ.

"We would like to see the um hot sexy bitch of Oz then." She told him.

"If that's what you want." He shrugged and slipped down. He opened the door and let them in.

"Wow." The group gasped.

The entire inside of the city was done pink. Different shades, hot pink, pale pink and sparkly pink were everywhere.

Amanda couldn't believe her eyes. Nick looked around blinking.

"Why is everything pink?"

"Duh Nick, it's probably the favorite color for Paris and Nicole." Kevin said rolling his eyes.

"How do you know?" Nick challenged him.

Kevin opened his mouth but before he could answer, AJ walked over to them.

"Listen, you can not meet Paris and Nicole looking like that, We have to give you a makeover." He said leading them into a salon.

Amanda looked around cheerfully.

"I want to get highlights, and my nails done and my eyebrows waxed..." She began to listing as she headed to a plush hot pink seat.

"Highlights sound good to me." Nick said going to another seat.

AJ turned to Kevin.

"Ok, we HAVE to do something about those eyebrows." Grabbing his arm and leading him over.

"A nice caramel would be nice." Amanda told the lady who was gonna do her hair when there was a high pitched scream.

Everyone turned to look.

"THAT HURT!" Kevin growled.

AJ looked at him bewildered.

"Everyone knows that you have to suffer to be beautiful!"

~2 Hours Later~

"There you go all done!" AJ told the newly made over group.

Amanda beamed.

"So, can we see Paris now?"

"Follow me."

They walked down a long hall that was lined with mirrors, each person admiring themselves as they passed.

Paris and Nicole were in the large room talking about doing a reality show, The Hot Sexy Bitches of Oz.

"I'll be the star of course." Paris said flipping a blond hair extension over her shoulder.

"Why would you be the star?" Nicole asked arms crossing.

"Duh, because it's my idea."

"That's so not hot." Nicole said as there was a knock.

"Enter." Paris commanded.

The group slowly walked in, AJ bowed.

"Your royal beauties. These people er...things, would like to talk to you."

Paris eyed the group.

"Hi there sexy." She winked at Nick.

Nick gave her one of his famous, scare-crow grins.

"Hey beautiful."

Kevin slapped his head Amanda cleared her throat.

"Excuse me your royalness, we have a problem...well a few."

Paris looked at them bored.

"So?"

"Well, I have to get home to my family." Amanda said.

"I need a heart." Kevin added.

"I need your phone number...I mean a brain!" Nick smiled.

"And I need courage." Howie rounded up the favors.

Paris sighed picking up a hairbrush to do her hair.

"I could give you those things...." She said thoughtfully. "But, I would need something out of it."

Amanda and the others looked at each other.

"Ok, what do you need?"

"Come back tomorrow and I'll let you know."

"But..." Amanda protested.

"I said come back tomorrow or you can all forget it." She snapped.

Sighing the others turned to leave. Wondering what they were all going to do. As they left, Nicole faced Paris.

"Ok, what are you gonna do?"

Paris shrugged standing up getting her dog Tinkerbell.

"I'm not sure but I'll think of something." Walking into the other room.

Nicole stood also shaking her head and letting out a sigh, she followed Paris.