- Text Size +
Chapter 2

Britany Spears sat holding up her hand mirror. She admired herself greatly.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" She asked gazing into it.

Then in a lower voice she replied.

"You are."

She smiled satisfied.

"Great. Now that that is taken care of. What shall I do today?" She became thoughful thinking of what she should do.

"Paint my nails?" She checked her hand which was perfectly done. "Nah."

She tapped her foot thinking. Then smiling she lifted her foot and examined it. On her feet were expesnive, magical Louis Vuitton shoes. They gave her the power to remain beautiful and have boys want her. They had also given her bigger boobs.

She got up and wondered outside. She heard a strange noise and looked up. Something was falling out of the sky. A house landed right in front of her. She looked around. Her eyes narrowed. She half expected the munchikins to come out. However, they did not for they feared many of her ways.

She walked closer to the house.

**************

Amanda woke up.

"Aww man, that hurt!" She said sitting up as she rubbed her head. She looked over and saw Toto.

"Come here Toto." She picked up her dog and walked around the house.

"Mom? Dad?" She called out. There was no answer.

Amanda made her way to the front of the house. She threw open the door and heard a thump. She jumped wondering what the noise was. Stepping outside she looked around.

"Toto, I have a feeling that we aren't in Florida anymore." She spoke softly.

She heard a giggle and looked around. She didn't see anything. She heard it again and suddenly a girl stepped out.

"Hi I'm Nicole." She greeted in a sweet voice.

"I'm Amanda. Do you know where I am?" Amanda asked her.

Nicole laughed.

"You are in munchikin land."

Amanda was slightly confused. She looked around and many shorter people came out. As they stood around her looking around, suddenly a gasp went through out the group. Amanda looked up to see a pink bubble floating towards them. Suddenly it popped and A pretty blond woman stood before them.

"Hi, I'm Jessica Simpson, the beautiful, loving, good witch of the North. And these are my munchikin thingys. They are all very greatful for what you did for them." She smiled at Amanda.

"What did I do?" Amanda asked.

"When you opened the door, you hit Britany Spears, the once beautiful wicked witch of the East." Jessica replied.

"Once beautiful?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah well when you hit her, you broke her nose. No boy will ever want to see her again." Jessica said simply.

The munchikins were all very grateful. They all crowded around Amanda.